Bears @ Eagles, 12/22/13

balta1701-A

Ya I'm done defending him, i could pull out some shit about how they know we have to pass so they can drop more guys but freak it, I give up.

Jay has to beat the pack next week and at least look good in the playoff s for me to jump back onto the Jay train.

I would rather see McCown next week, just say Cutler is hurt.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was once quite a bit written about Cutler "seeing" ghosts. In other words phantom pressure. I am not saying that is happening all the time but it impacts his play. Tonight is a true team loss though. SCS is right, this OL sucks tonight, Forte blocks for shit and Tucker's defense is the worst I have ever witnessed and I go back quite a bit with this team.

There was once quite a bit written about Cutler "seeing" ghosts. In other words phantom pressure. I am not saying that is happening all the time but it impacts his play. Tonight is a true team loss though. SCS is right, this OL sucks tonight, Forte blocks for shit and Tucker's defense is the worst I have ever witnessed and I go back quite a bit with this team.

5 years of getting his brains beat in behind horrible offensive lines here prob has something to do with that. We probably ruined him.

Not sure I even feel like watching the 4rh Qtr I have better things to do like pick lint out of my pockets, or play some xbox, or watch a movie, or hit my head repeatedly on my wall to see what jay feels like.

They abandoned the run early in the 2nd quarter. What else do you expect? Doesn't help when your quarterback puts the offense in difficult positions when he holds onto the ball and throws ground balls into the dirt.

They were forced to abandon the run due to shitty ST play.....I know I said I'm done defending him but I think the "he's holding the ball too long" shit is getting over blown

5 years of getting his brains beat in behind horrible offensive lines here prob has something to do with that. We probably ruined him.

Not sure I even feel like watching the 4rh Qtr I have better things to do like pick lint out of my pockets, or play some xbox, or watch a movie, or hit my head repeatedly on my wall to see what jay feels like.

I think you are absolutely right, he has been ruined by a franchise that thought they were trading for a franchise quarterback only to surround him with feces.

They were forced to abandon the run due to shitty ST play.....I know I said I'm done defending him but I think the "he's holding the ball too long" shit is getting over blown

No, they were forced to abandon the run because ST play AND the fact that they couldn't run.

Speaking of ST play, man do I miss Toub.

You realize by the time Cutler goes through his progressions everyone on their xbox is already is running down the field turbo button pressed while they record it for their friends. Games fast bro.

After the season is also a good time to send SMC back to Idaho, or Utah or whatever farm he came off of.

I realize this team has had a ton of injuries but this Eagles team can do anything they want. A professional defense can't suck this bad.

Well, we don't have a professional defense, hell we don't look like a pee wee defense. I've never been so disgusted with the Bears than I have tonight. Our high scoring offense held back by a retard who calls himself a QB, a D held back by their own stupidity and lack of talent. And we are playing like the friggin tin man who doesn't have a heart.

Well, we don't have a professional defense, hell we don't look like a pee wee defense. I've never been so disgusted with the Bears than I have tonight. Our high scoring offense held back by a retard who calls himself a QB, a D held back by their own stupidity and lack of talent. And we are playing like the friggin tin man who doesn't have a heart.

A retard?