To All

Uncle Buck

It is admirable that all on this board, while there are occasional disagreements, are all united in their passion for the Chicago Bears. I for one very much enjoy this board; I enjoy the different takes on many subjects, I enjoy many poster's thought processes. I enjoy having the chance to discuss one of the outlets (the Bears) in my life that helps relieve the stress that comes with working and everyday life. While I don't always agree with everyone, I do appreciate all that you bring to this message board. For all that, I wish all of you and your families the very best this holiday season. I hope for a bright new year for all.

Happy Holidays!!

It is admirable that all on this board, while there are occasional disagreements, are all united in their passion for the Chicago Bears. I for one very much enjoy this board; I enjoy the different takes on many subjects, I enjoy many poster's thought processes. I enjoy having the chance to discuss one of the outlets (the Bears) in my life that helps relieve the stress that comes with working and everyday life. While I don't always agree with everyone, I do appreciate all that you bring to this message board. For all that, I wish all of you and your families the very best this holiday season. I hope for a bright new year for all.

Happy Holidays!!

Very well said, and I agree wholeheartedly!

Merry Christmas to all!!

Happy Holidays!!

I agree, a great bunch of people and die hard fans on this board.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!!!

Yeah I agree, I know we fight sometimes, but like any family, we stick together too.

Also, like any family, sometimes one member has to say something that's hard for the rest to hear.

I have to come out to all of you tonight. I know some of you won't accept this, but I need to be myself, and i hope in the spirit of Christmas, youc an all accept for for who I am.

It's taken me a long time to work up the courage to tell you all this, but a heart wants what it wants, and I can't live the lie any more.

Therefore, I need to tell you all that I love you, and there something about me you need to know.

Despite having acted very manly here, and participating in the conversations, I have been hiding a part of myself.

So I need to tell you guys now the truth.

I'm a Packers fan.

HAHAHA no I'm not!

Merry Christmas you Bear loving people!! :)

Kyle

Thanks Uncle Buck. Right back at ya!

Cheerio and huzzah Daventry!

This board certainly has its share of characters and that is what makes it so entertaining.

All my best to all of you. :cheers

Cheers back, Alaskan, anytime you are coming to England, you are welcome here! We can always fight it out in the pub, haha.

I almost moved to Alaska once…

Character is everything!

I as well wish everyone a happy & healthy holiday season.

Sorry I have not been able to participate as much as I would like on the forum but I have been very busy with work.

Be assured, I do try and check the forums often, just have not have time to get involved with exchanges.

Take care everyone. Hopefully we will be talking playoffs after the game with the Packers.

That would be one great gift to all of us.

Love your sentiments!

Peace and good will to everyone here!

Happy Holidays!

:cheers

Happy Holidays!!