2014 NFL Community Mock Draft

adam

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the 19th pick of the 2014 NFL draft the Miami Dolphins select....CJ Mosely LB Alabama

With the top 4 OTs off the board I thought Cyrus K was a bit of a reach. I think OT is their biggest need but not sure they could pass on another need in MLB to reach for Cyrus.

The Arizona Cardinals(Stinger) are on the clock...

With the 19th pick of the 2014 NFL draft the Miami Dolphins select....CJ Mosely LB Alabama

With the top 4 OTs off the board I thought Cyrus K was a bit of a reach. I think OT is their biggest need but not sure they could pass on another need in MLB to reach for Cyrus.

The Arizona Cardinals(Stinger) are on the clock...

Arizona takes with the 20th pick-Anthony Barr/OLB- the guy is a consistent top 10 thought of player and they grab the best player on the board.

Green Bay (Jason) are now on the clock.............

With the 21st pick, the Green Bay Packers select Brock Jensen, QB, North Dakota State.

If only I were the Green Bay GM. :)

Seriously though, they select Calvin Pryor, FS, Louisville. Big need, potentially BPA. GB friends tell me a TE or Center would be nice, maybe even OL help, but all would be a reach at this point.

Philly (Adam) on the clock...

The Philadelphia Eagles select Darqueze Dennard, CB with the 22nd pick. Dennard is a really solid value pick at 22 as he was seen as high as the top 15 in some mocks.

Kansas City (bradjock) are now on the clock...................

The Philadelphia Eagles select Darqueze Dennard, CB with the 22nd pick. Dennard is a really solid value pick at 22 as he was seen as high as the top 15 in some mocks.

Kansas City (bradjock) are now on the clock...................

With the 23rd pick, in the 2014 NFL draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select Marquis Lee, WR from the University of Southern California.

Kansas City is pretty loaded by other their passing attack is pretty non-existent. Probably the greatest need and a good value pick.

Cincinnati (MadLith) are on the clock . . . .

Cincy take DE K Ealy at #24

1st Round

1 Houston (scs787) - Blake Bortles, QB

2 St. Louis (bradjock) - Jadeveon Clowney, DE

3 Jacksonville (MadLith) - Khalil Mack, OLB

4 Cleveland (Stinger226) - Sammy Watkins, WR

5 Oakland (Jason) - Jake Matthews, OT

6 Atlanta (Stinger226) - Greg Robinson, OT

7 Tampa Bay (Adam) - Mike Evans, WR

8 Minnesota (MadLith) - Derek Carr, QB

9 Buffalo (bradjock) - Taylor Lewan, OT

10 Detroit (scs787) - Justin Gilbert, CB

11 Tennessee (Jason) - Johnny Manziel, QB

12 New York Giants (Adam) - Eric Ebron, TE

13 St. Louis (bradjock) - Zack Martin, OG

14 Chicago (scs787) - Aaron Donald, DT

15 Pittsburgh (MadLith) - Odell Beckham Jr. WR

16 Dallas (Stinger226) - Louis Nix, DT

17 Baltimore (Adam) - HaHa Clinton-Dix, FS

18 New York Jets (MadLith) - Brandin Cooks, WR

19 Miami (scs787) - C.J. Mosley, LB

20 Arizona (Stinger226) - Anthony Barr, LB

21 Green Bay (Jason) - Calvin Pryor, FS

22 Philadelphia (Adam) - Darqueze Dennard, CB

23 Kansas City (bradjock) - Marquis Lee, WR

24 Cincinnati (MadLith) -

25 San Diego (bradjock)

26 Cleveland (Stinger226)

27 New Orleans (scs787)

28 Carolina (Adam)

29 New England (bradjock)

30 San Francisco (Jason)

31 Denver (Stinger226)

32 Seattle (Jason)

2nd Round

33 Houston (scs787)

34 Washington (bradjock)

35 Cleveland (Stinger226)

36 Oakland (Jason)

37 Atlanta (Stinger226)

38 Tampa Bay (Adam)

39 Jacksonville (MadLith)

40 Minnesota (MadLith)

41 Buffalo (bradjock)

42 Tennessee (Jason)

43 N.Y. Giants (Adam)

44 St. Louis (bradjock)

45 Detroit (scs787)

46 Pittsburgh (MadLith)

47 Dallas (Stinger226)

48 Baltimore (Adam)

49 N.Y. Jets (MadLith)

50 Miami (scs787)

51 Chicago (scs787)

52 Arizona (Stinger226)

53 Green Bay (Jason)

54 Philadelphia (Adam)

55 Cincinnati (MadLith)

56 San Francisco (Jason)

57 San Diego (bradjock)

58 New Orleans (scs787)

59 Indianapolis (Stinger226)

60 Carolina (Adam)

61 San Francisco (Jason)

62 New England (bradjock)

63 Denver (Stinger226)

64 Seattle (Jason)

3rd Round

65 Houston (scs787)

66 Washington (bradjock)

67 Oakland (Jason)

68 Atlanta (Stinger226)

69 Tampa Bay (Adam)

70 Jacksonville (MadLith)

71 Cleveland (Stinger226)

72 Minnesota (MadLith)

73 Buffalo (bradjock)

74 N.Y. Giants (Adam)

75 St. Louis (bradjock)

76 Detroit (scs787)

77 San Francisco (Jason)

78 Dallas (Stinger226)

79 Baltimore (Adam)

80 N.Y. Jets (MadLith)

81 Miami (scs787)

82 Chicago (scs787)

83 Cleveland (Stinger226)

84 Arizona (Stinger226)

85 Green Bay (Jason)

86 Philadelphia (Adam)

87 Kansas City (bradjock)

88 Cincinnati (MadLith)

89 San Diego (bradjock)

90 Indianapolis (Stinger226)

91 New Orleans (scs787)

92 Carolina (Adam)

93 New England (bradjock)

94 San Francisco (Jason)

95 Denver (Stinger226)

96 Minnesota (MadLith)

97 Pittsburgh (MadLith)

98 Green Bay (Jason)

99 Baltimore (Adam)

100 San Francisco (Jason)

Managers:

scs787 (Houston, Detroit, Chicago, Miami, New Orleans)

bradjock (St. Louis, Buffalo, Kansas City, San Diego, New England, Washington)

MadLith (Jacksonville, Minnesota, Pittsburgh, New York Jets, Cincinnati

Stinger226 (Cleveland, Atlanta, Dallas, Arizona, Denver, Indianapolis)

Jason (Oakland, Tennessee, Green Bay, San Francisco, Seattle)

Adam (Tampa Bay, New York Giants, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Carolina)

That was exactly my thinking...

With the 25th pick, in the 2014 NFL draft, the San Diego Chargers select Kyle Fuller,CB Virginia Tech.

The funny thing is with these mocks and rankings, I've seen Fuller going as high as #18 to the Jets, or dropping all the way to the 3rd round. Corner-back is by far the greatest need for the bolts. I checked, and the beat writers in San Diego are saying the team hopes he falls this far to them. I'll defer to their judgement.

Cleveland (Stinger) is on the clock . . .

Man you guys are all over it, I leave for a few hours and more picks. We are on a great pace, I will have to check in more often.

Sorry to be late to the party but I had a date tonight.(actually I like vaginas better than this) but not by much.

Cleveland takes Bridgewater/QB Waiting until now paid off, I got my QB here.

New Orleans is up for drafting.SCS

With the 27th pick of the 2014 NFL draft the Saints select.... Dee Ford OLB Auburn.

I read that the Saints needs are at WR/CB/OLB....Considered Verrett but I love the depth at CB so I'll wait and grab a guy who I think will be a stud if used correctly as a 3-4 OLB.

The Panthers(Adam) are on the clock

With the 28th pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Carolina Panthers select: Morgan Moses, OT, Virginia. The consensus was WR here, but with 5 selected in the first 23 picks, the value was not there. The loss of Jordan Gross might be even bigger than the loss of an aging Steve Smith, so I see them going OL if they can't get one of the top 5 WR's.

New England (bradjock) are now on the clock.....

With the 28th pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Carolina Panthers select: Morgan Moses, OT, Virginia. The consensus was WR here, but with 5 selected in the first 23 picks, the value was not there. The loss of Jordan Gross might be even bigger than the loss of an aging Steve Smith, so I see them going OL if they can't get one of the top 5 WR's.

New England (bradjock) are now on the clock.....

With the 29th pick, in the 2014 draft, the New England Patriots select Stephon Tuitt. Defensive tackle from the University of Notre Dame.

The Patriots could go o-line, cb, d-line, WR, TE. Of that group, D-line has the best selection with Stephon Tuitt, Timmy Jernigan, and Ra'shede ageman all available. Tuitt gets the edge here because of his athleticism and versatility.

San Fran Jason is now on the clock at #30.

With the 29th pick, in the 2014 draft, the New England Patriots select Stephon Tuitt. Defensive tackle from the University of Notre Dame.

The Patriots could go o-line, cb, d-line, WR, TE. Of that group, D-line has the best selection with Stephon Tuitt, Timmy Jernigan, and Ra'shede ageman all available. Tuitt gets the edge here because of his athleticism and versatility.

San Fran Jason is now on the clock at #30.

I see that happening, a player that is rated around here with great upside, is exactly things that they do.

This seems pretty obvious with all the WRs selected...

The Niners select Jason Verrett, CB, TCU.

Considered OLB Shazier given Aldon Smith's dumb ass. Nonetheless,this is probably BPA by position. Chris Cook cannot be trusted, which is why he was only signed for one year.

Denver (Stinger) is on the clock.

This seems pretty obvious with all the WRs selected...

The Niners select Jason Verrett, CB, TCU.

Considered OLB Shazier given Aldon Smith's dumb ass. Nonetheless,this is probably BPA by position. Chris Cook cannot be trusted, which is why he was only signed for one year.

Denver (Stinger) is on the clock.

They need help at MLB but not any good valves at this spot. Fagency fixed many problems, so they replace Beadles with Xavier Su'a-Filo/OG.

Denver takes the OG with an attitude.They have to protect Payton for one more year.

Jason is up.

With the final pick in the first round of the 2014 NFL draft, the Seattle Seahawks select:

Joel Bitonio, OG, Nevada

From my Seattle insider:

Caroll and Schneider love versatility. The fact that Bitonio can play both guard and tackle would be interesting to them. Cyrus is a possibility too.

Lets get things started with the 2nd round.

With the first pick of the 2nd round the Houston Texans select.... Ryan Shazier OLB Ohio State

Rotoworld has the Texans draft needs as QB/OLB/NT, and already got a QB in the 1R. Shazier is a little undersized, and that made me consider going with Demarcus Lawrence(who some here might view as a reach but I've seen him go as high as 20), but I just couldn't pass on a guy with his talent. I had the same predicament with Shazier vs Ford for the NOLA pick, but those 2 were more closely rated.

With his freakish 4.38 speed(highest of any OLB) and his above average rep total of 25(6th most), I think he's got room to put on some weight without sacrificing too much speed or power and will make for a scary pass rusher.

Lets get things started with the 2nd round.

With the first pick of the 2nd round the Houston Texans select.... Ryan Shazier OLB Ohio State

Rotoworld has the Texans draft needs as QB/OLB/NT, and already got a QB in the 1R. Shazier is a little undersized, and that made me consider going with Demarcus Lawrence(who some here might view as a reach but I've seen him go as high as 20), but I just couldn't pass on a guy with his talent. I had the same predicament with Shazier vs Ford for the NOLA pick, but those 2 were more closely rated.

With his freakish 4.38 speed(highest of any OLB) and his above average rep total of 25(6th most), I think he's got room to put on some weight without sacrificing too much speed or power and will make for a scary pass rusher.

With the 34th pick in the 2014 NFL draft, the Washington football team selects Chris Borland, linebacker from the University of Wisconsin.

Washington needs all kinds of help on defense, particularly at linebacker. When you are consistently trading away your top picks, that leaves you very little depth. Borland should be able to start immediately.

With the 34th pick in the 2014 NFL draft, the Washington football team selects Chris Borland, linebacker from the University of Wisconsin.

Washington needs all kinds of help on defense, particularly at linebacker. When you are consistently trading away your top picks, that leaves you very little depth. Borland should be able to start immediately.

Cleveland, Stinger is on the clock with the 35th pick.