Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,547 topics in this forum
-
OK. A good number here have gone back and forth on whether the Bears should entertain bringing in a veteran WR, like Boldin or Holt, with those opposed seemingly and in concert saying that the current staff (of WR's) is fine and not to mess with it. Further those in support of that "argument" state that bringing in a veteran player like the above mentioned would also hamper those currently on the staff from getting in the game and being noticed. One thing that a lot of folks agree with, for or against, is that Turner was unable to test the talent around him as he didn't have a creative bone in his body. So, now that Martz is in the fold and seeing another post say tha…
-
- 21 replies
- 4.2k views
-
-
How can you not challenge that fumble on the goal line? It was clearly a TD.. But of course lovie challenges the obvious not in the endzone bennet play.
-
- 17 replies
- 4.2k views
-
-
With lets say Smith OT gone at #2, Monroe OT gone at #4,Smith OT gone at#6, Crabtree WR gone at #7, Oher OT gone at #10 with Sanches QB, V.Davis CB, R.Maualuga LB, Stafford QB,E.Brown DE what WR do you pick in the first? Maclin,Harvrin.Hayward-Bey or Britt?
-
- 19 replies
- 4.2k views
-
-
-
- 32 replies
- 4.2k views
-
-
Sounds like Jay Cutler suffered his 1st concussion when Greg Olsen whiffed on a block and Cutler got killed and fumbled the football. At least that is what all of the Chicago radio media seem to be reporting. Olsen had one of the worse games I've ever seen. He gave up a few sacks on his own, stopped running on multiple passes (2 of which led to picks). They were poor passes regardless, but at least one of them wouldn't have resulted in a pick had he not quit on the route. That would mean Cutler might have suffered a 2nd concussion on the hit he took on Ross at the end of the 2nd half. That is a pretty scary thing because all medical statistics state that the …
-
- 20 replies
- 4.2k views
-
-
The defense has had posts all over the site, so I would like to know exactly what you would do? There are a lot of smart people on here, this will be my opinion.(do me a favor and dont spend 200 mil )(Anybody can list a bunch of good players, but need to fit in our cap) First of all I dont care for Tucker, but think he will get one more year to prove himself when he gets total control of the defense.(didnt have it this year) Players still here: Briggs,Conte,Peppers,Paea,Bostic, Greene,Frey,Washington,McCellen----------I think Peppers,and SCM are gone Players we resign: I think we bring back Jennings, Bowman,Anderson,Collins, Radliff ,Bass We pick…
-
- 37 replies
- 4.2k views
-
-
I got a notice to sign up for the TalkBears2 FF League I participated in last year but noticed it was set up for Auto-Draft. If it is going to be an Auto-Draft, I am not interested. Can anyone confirm that it is indeed changed to Auto-Draft this year? Last year I did not realize until a few minutes before the draft started that players did not get a point per reception, which I prefer, but went ahead and played. My fault, should have been more attentive to the rules. I just want to make sure I do not sign up for an Auto-Draft league as I think they really suck.
-
- 32 replies
- 4.2k views
-
-
Paulsen can play matador now in the FB role along w/ his TE role... John Mullin @CSNMoonMullin 20m20 minutes ago #Bears waiving FB Paul Lasike - expecting move QB Matt Barkley from prac squad to 53 - little impact from using FB 3 retweets 4 likes Reply Retweet 3 Like 4 More
-
- 27 replies
- 4.2k views
-
-
Defense looks bad, offense ok. The best news from today is Jacksonville is winning by 15.
-
- 27 replies
- 4.2k views
-
-
If Marvin Harrison Jr. falls to 5, would you trade the #9 pick and our first round pick next year to move up and draft him? Peace
-
- 37 replies
- 4.2k views
-
-
Rams | May give Atogwe lowest tender Comment (0) Wed, 03 Mar 2010 21:37:33 -0800 Jim Thomas, of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, reports the St. Louis Rams are considering tendering impending restricted free-agent FS Oshiomogho Atogwe at the lowest level work $1.226 million. The Rams would have the right of first refusal, but they would not receive compensation if they decided not to match.. Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/NFL?page=0#ixzz0hCI7gAZM
-
- 22 replies
- 4.2k views
-
-
So, if Davis is so highly sought after, and the Bears believe in him so much, and he is such a great fit for the Bates/Tice attack, and Briggs thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread, why was Rodriguez drafted? http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,7334055.story
-
- 33 replies
- 4.2k views
-
-
I still think the Bears will sign one of each, if not both, a notable at WR and/or OL. There are too many to ponder at both positions but something tells me that despite all the talk contrary, the Bears will sign a big bodied WR. And of those I have a feeling one of these will be it: Vincent Jackson, Braylon Edwards, Plaxico Burress or yes..I'll say it Randy Moss. I know the last two are troubling off camera but in both cases I think they are set to redeem themselves. And I have NEVER been a Moss fan but something tells me that he might just work out in Chicago.
-
- 26 replies
- 4.2k views
-
-
Look, I know I'm a homer - like all of us - but it seems that the Bears constantly get screwed by the refs. Case in point, the personal foul called at the end of the half that allowed the Vikings to get a field goal, and ultimately momentum. Also, let's not forget the horrible reversal of the MuhMuh TD, where it looked pretty clear in super slow mo that the tip of the ball was touching the goal line - and that's all that is required. Oh, let's not forget the "intentional grounding" call that went against Kyle Orton, and the fact that all three announcers basically said that it was horrible call. And I won't even talk about the constant holds on the Bears' DEs that…
-
- 8 replies
- 4.2k views
-
-
Hmmmm... The question has to be asked. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/...xt-bears-coach/
-
- 22 replies
- 4.2k views
-
-
About 1-1/2 months ago a lot of us were glowing and thinking the Bears could go 10-6 or 11-5. What are your thoughts now? I know my prediction is kind of low balling it, but right now my expectations are really low. @ IND~~~~~~~ L @ CAR~~~~~~~ L TB~~~~~~~~~ W PHI~~~~~~~~~ L @ Det~~~~~~~~ L @ ATL ~~~~~~~W Min~~~~~~~~~ L BYE ~~~~~~~~(W) Det~~~~~~~~~ W Ten~~~~~~~~~~L @ GB~~~~~~~~~L @ STL~~~~~~~~W @ Min~~~~~~~~ L Jax~~~~~~~~~ L NO~~~~~~~~~~ L GB~~~~~~~~~~L @ Hou~~~~~~~~ L ---------------------------------- 4-12 And if we finish 4-12, would the Bears management keep the staff intact, or will there be major changes?
-
- 14 replies
- 4.2k views
-
-
I just saw on the opening story of PTI that our old QB Kyle Orton doesn't care what the fans think of him and is glad that the fans don't make the decisions. He went on to add that the last thing he is trying to do is to win over the fans on the football field. He is, potentially, the starting QB of an NFL franchise there most likely is said face of the franchise. Do you think he crossed the line here? Thoughts?
-
- 25 replies
- 4.2k views
-
-
While I love the Bears colors and uniform but think its time to improve or makes some enhancements like the helmet that I found online for and using as my avatar. Here is a link to that this company has taken the liberty to make over each teams helmet. Some are really cool. What do you all think? http://www.fastcocreate.com/3042580/see-ey...ll-32-nfl-teams
-
- 11 replies
- 4.2k views
-
-
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/here-are...fls-qb-shuffle/ We know I'd be all for this move. I didn't post the excerpt, but evidently reports are the Jets have a very high grade on Jimmy G as well, but don't view him as a realistic option as the expectation is Pats wouldn't trade him within the division and would prefer to trade him outside of the conference.
-
- 26 replies
- 4.2k views
-
-
Here are some of highlights. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGFY5cafLTg I will never forget when he had the 2 ints in OT back in 2001. Great, great moment as a Bears fan. Peace
-
- 19 replies
- 4.2k views
-