Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,547 topics in this forum
-
Is there any way trading our second and another round pick isnt a no-brainer. 1st off, past Robiski, i dont see the WR at 49 to be worth much of anything. Boldin has like 4 years left of production and a with a great QB, the rest of our bums will probably be 100x better. I think we take the absolute best player available then at 99 and fill our holes with the late rounds. And for god sakes draft a FB, Sutherland would be my choice....
-
- 14 replies
- 3.3k views
-
-
I'll add this to my list of concerns about giving up draft picks for Boldin. I know the conversation died after we traded for Cutler but I still hope someone trades for him as it will make it more likely a WR we like falls to us. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/Do...?urn=nfl,157402
-
- 0 replies
- 943 views
-
-
Would you be willing to give up to get him? or would you just pass on him because he will pull the same crap in 2-3 years?
-
- 10 replies
- 3k views
-
-
Cards traded Boldin and a 5th rounder for a 3rd and 4th rounder from Bmore. I guarantee if the Bears had draft picks they might have tried to do this. But as of now, I think they know that they had bigger fish to fry.
-
- 9 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...on-flight-home/ Really, you're going to protest until the regular refs are back? Please do.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
via Biggsy.....Marty booker (knee) ruled out for sunday's game. Let the Bennett era begin!
-
- 11 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
PFT reports that the Bears have released Marty Booker. Not a big surprise. Now we need to bring in some WRs. DUH!
-
- 8 replies
- 2k views
-
-
Booker agreed to terms with the Bears damn near immediately after Jabar Gaffney agreed to terms with the Patriots. In other words, Booker was either hoping to land with NE, or he was hoping to use both teams against one another as leverage. The same thing happened with Demorrio Williams on Saturday. He was scheduled to meet with the Bears on Tuesday. The Bears resign Briggs, and within an hour he's a Chief. I find this interesting as hell for a lot of different reasons: 1. Those of us who follow the NFL "rumor-mill" constantly don't know nearly as much as we'd like to. The Chicago papers had reported the Bears seemed to have no interest in Booker. I h…
-
- 6 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
Booker back to the Bears? By Vaughn McClure, 5:18 p.m. The Bears have been contacted about re-signing receiver Marty Booker, an NFL source said Tuesday. Booker, cut by the Miami Dolphins, has drawn interest from a number of teams. The Bears were not among the initial group which contacted Booker within 24 hours of his release, but Booker reportedly has made it clear that his first preference would be a return to Chicago. Booker was a third-round draft pick of the Bears in 1999 but was traded to the Dolphins in 2004 for defensive end Adewale Ogunleye and a third-round pick (linebacker Channing Crowder). Booker, who turns 32 on July 31, probably has a…
-
- 8 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
Maybe Bennett will actually see the field on offense. Peace http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2008/12/bo...acked.html#more
-
- 5 replies
- 2k views
-
-
-
Not sure what to say... I'm glad to see some old Bears get paid, but damn.... really? I felt bad for the guys Boost Mobile Shuffle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxOSz095_HY Super Bowl Shuffle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJNC3dgreaU
-
- 6 replies
- 2k views
-
-
http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/news/story?id=4797682 Peace
-
- 4 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
With me being a negative guy when it comes to sports, let me ask this. Who is your most hated Bears player of all time? I was always under the assumption that no person could make me more pissed off at life than RW McQuartes, but since he wasnt totally horrible in coverage, I have to say Danneal Manning. Who is your most loved Bears player of all time? Without even thinking twice, Neal Anderson.
-
- 31 replies
- 7.6k views
-
-
Damn, I hate the off-season. I want football! Not countless articles with clickbait and rumors.; On Good Morning Football this morning, they mentioned that the record for most passing yards in a single NFL game is 554, set by Norm Van Brocklin of the Los Angeles Rams on September 28, 1951, against the New York Yanks. This record has stood for over 70 years. 25 times in NFL history has a quarterback reached 500+ passing yards in a game. But the record still stands. Caleb has said he wants to be the G.O.A.T. - There is a goal for him to achieve. Caleb throws for 555 yards against the Green Bay Packers, who, of course, will find a reason to throw some shade. Okay, I did men…
-
- 18 replies
- 682 views
-
-
With $3.1M cap savings and the drafting of Amegajie, Borom seems like the odd man out. Gaining over $3M in cap space would put the Bears back in the top 10 for cap space (currently 12th) which would allow them to bring in another DT and DE with room to spare. Other roster casualties from my perspective are: Robinson, Gill, and possibly Homer and/or Velus. The last two will be ST dependent.
-
- 6 replies
- 782 views
-
-
Found this on the web.. https://twitter.com/SportsByRick/status/1074414309474754561
-
- 2 replies
- 863 views
-
-
I noticed Christian Jones playing in the 2nd half but never saw any report on Bostic. I see now he injured his back. Hopefully this isn't a long term issue because he was starting to play well. http://voices.suntimes.com/sports/bears-li...ss-to-panthers/
-
- 0 replies
- 1k views
-