Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by GakMan23,

    Just heard on Mike and Mike that Bostic was fined for the big hit last week. Wtf? that was a legal hit, Goodell is ruining the sport.

    • 24 replies
    • 3k views
  2. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...under-contract/

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. Started by KiLoc69,

    Bostic had another nice banger on special teams today. Can't wait to see this kid at middle linebacker to give our D a youth and energy infusion!

  4. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Both coordinators will be retained. RB coach is off to Texas and our oline coach and assistant DB coach are out.

    • 13 replies
    • 2.8k views
  5. Started by Connorbear,

    If this team does not make the playoffs, Lovie and his staff should be fired. Emery should be allowed to bring in who he wants. Peace

  6. Started by LasCrucesBear,

    It doesn't really matter. There are two outstanding teams in the NFC and the rest are crap. Good teams find ways to win. Great teams win. So what if we barely make it to the playoffs. It will be a quick exit if we are not kicking it on all cylinders. We are not. Cutler hurt was devasting to our chances to make it far. We have old guys on defense that can still bring it. But watching them yesterday it was clear that they are looking at Hanie and saying.. We are screwed. There are no gimmie games in the NFL. The deflated crowd yesterday after every 3 and out was tough to see. I was even in shock going. damn we need some kind of spark. I didn't even yell at my tv. I layed…

  7. Started by Grouchy Bear,

    Hey Ladies and Gents , I will be heading down to training camp in July. I've not been down there in along time. Has anything changed much ? As far as, fields , seating , parking, prices etc. I'm really looking forward to this year.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. My optimism may have cost me a 100.00 but I made the bet.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    certainly wouldnt carry the same risk at 62. What yall think

  10. Started by Uncle Buck,

    NM

    • 10 replies
    • 2.4k views
  11. Started by Connorbear,

    Per sources. Would that mean they are ready to hire a GM? Peace

    • 19 replies
    • 4.9k views
  12. Started by Stinger226,

    I use to bowl in a league once. We had a lot of friends come by and drank. The SERIOUS bowlers asked us to leave the league because we didnt take it serious enough. The point is I try to have fun in almost everything I do. I make comments that are meaningful and sometimes someone will say something that annoys me. So I jack with them. I add serious content to this blog all the time, and sometimes make stupid statements. When I do that I get called on the carpet and have no problem with that. There are a lot of informed people on here and enjoy all that it brings. Everybody on here cat calls other posts and that is part of the fun of this thread. The only problem I have …

    • 11 replies
    • 1.6k views
  13. Started by CrackerDog,

    Sphincter muscles at TalkBears.com unpucker just a little.

  14. Started by Wesson44,

    Getting Zack Bowman and Danieal Manning back on the field before the start of the regular season is a priority for the Bears and both are scheduled to play in Thursday night's exhibition finale against Cleveland. As they have nursed hamstring injuries, neither has played in the team's first three exhibitions. It remains unclear how much the two are expected to play at Soldier Field, although Manning is likely to see time at nickel back and not free safety. "We're going to be together at the right time," Manning said of the secondary after Sunday's game. "I know we will be ready for the regular season. I don't feel like [the defensive backs] are going to be the w…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
  15. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    RT @seankjensen: CB Zack Bowman has agreed to terms on a one-year deal with the #Bears, a league source says. http://t.co/HqoUGJmOqn

    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
  16. Started by GakMan23,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,2365802.story

  17. Started by Wesson44,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/ So we lost Bowman to the Vikings, Graham to the Ravens...so what I see us doing is draftig a CB in the draft maybe in the third 2nd or 3rd RD. We are awful thin at good CB with only Jennings, Tillman, DJ Moore on the team and we have a 1st year unproven Donovan Warren,

    • 2 replies
    • 883 views
  18. Started by bowlingtwig,

    Most of you know that I deliver the Chicago Tribune and while I was delivering it I saw a little headline that said Bowman to get the nod, but I didn't have time to read it so I came home and found the article. Many of us were hoping it would happen and I think this is the coaching staff saying that they aren't afraid to make changes like we thought in the past. Kudos to Lovie Smith. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,1143111.story

    • 14 replies
    • 3.8k views
  19. Started by Connorbear,

    May miss the rest of the season - ugh!!!! The kid really stepped up. Let's hope he can come back sometime this season. http://blogs.chicagosports.chicagotribune....ary-bowman.html Peace

  20. Started by madlithuanian,

    I think it's time. I wore a Butkus jersey yesterday and felt embarrassed that the team on the field was wearing the same uniform. I can't do it. I cannot tarnish the greats and the memory of Papa Bear by supporting this nonsense. This team..I will say it. ...IS NOT THE BEARS. There is nothing Bear-ish about them. They are a disgrace to the uniform. With that said, here's how I (if anyone's morbidly interested in knowing) will be handling my support... 1. I will not attend a Bears game until we have a new HC, GM and QB. No more of my money to line the coffers of the McCaskeys. And note, the HC, GM and QB must not be jokes. They must be legit…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.