Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by bowlingtwig,

    Its good to see that Lovie hasn't lost his sense of humor during the lockout. He was just quoted saying "I feel like we have 5 receivers with #1 ability". Can we please ask him what drugs he's taking cuz I could really use some of those. They must be some really good and expensive stuff lol

    • 7 replies
    • 2.7k views
  2. Started by adam,

    Who is your sleeper pick at #10? Who is no one talking about, but could be a selection at #10? I am going to say Walter Nolen, DT, Ole Miss. He is ranked between 13-32 in pretty much every mock but to me, seems a little underrated. Why Nolen? He is the most physically gifted DT, had high production, and graded out as one of the best DTs in 2024. He also fits Dennis Allen's scheme and is an ideal size for a 3T. He could also be a trade-down option if the Bears stay in the teens. What are your thoughts?

    • 28 replies
    • 2.7k views
  3. Crazy to think the opening line has the Bears favored, but they do. My assumption is that will slide to DAL being the favorite as the week goes on and DAL gets hammered with money. At this point, it is probably another loss until something happens with the defense. If they can't get pressure, they can't have Stevenson out there trailing WRs by 5 yards on every play. I don't even know what type of coverage he is playing, but he has been one of the worst players on the defense, and teams just start targeting him on every play. Hopefully the offense decides to get the TEs involved because they combined for only 3 targets against DET. 2 for Kmet and 1 for Loveland. …

  4. Started by lemonej,

    Looking at what has been done after the season my top acquisition has been narrowed down to 2 Bushrod and Kasheem(sp?) Greene. I think both are solid players and will make an impact next year and probably take over for Briggs when he is a cap casualty next year.

    • 21 replies
    • 2.7k views
  5. Started by adam,

    With the news of the Rex Ryan firing, I was looking to see who the lead candidates would be for HC jobs going into next season. We may or may not retain Fox (still up in the air) after potentially our worst season since 1969, but I could see both sides of the argument. With previous HC experience: Tom Coughlin, 70 ys old, 170-150 regular season record, too old for long-term position? Rex Ryan, 54 yrs old, 61-65, seems to be more mouth than anything else Gus Bradley, 50 yrs old, 14-48, never did anything outside of Seattle Josh McDaniels, OC New England, 40 yrs old, 11-17, the Cutler of coaches, everyone seems to hate him Jim Schwartz, DC Philadelphia, 50…

    • 14 replies
    • 2.7k views
  6. Started by adam,

    I almost spit my coffee out a couple of times at the hilarious comments. General consensus is they hate McDaniels, and don't like Orton. http://forums.denverbroncos.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5 I could go on and on. Every thread is filled with comments like those.

    • 10 replies
    • 2.7k views
  7. Started by AZ54,

    Apparently Mike Florio is reporting trade talks for Young are heating up. I’m looking for links to support that.

    • 40 replies
    • 2.7k views
  8. Started by 'TD',

    It's an 8 team league, usually 10 but 2 people no showed. 2 less people meant everyone ended up with a pretty good team. Here's my team by position... QB Derek Anderson Brett Favre RB Adrian Peterson (min) Stephen Jackson Thomas Jones Kevin Smith Selvin Young WR TJ How's your momma? Andre Johnson Steve Smith Jericho Cotchery Dwayne Bowe Bernard Berian TE Tony Schefllar K Robbie Gould Def Chicago Bears

    • 12 replies
    • 2.7k views
  9. Started by Grouchy Bear,

    It's been awhile! I had to take some time off from any kind of Bearstalk. I was so frustrated with Bears management and CO. last year that I had to recharge my batteries. I missed some members, especially the old guards of BearsTalk. I hope they are still here and active in this forum. I do have some reservations on this up comming season. We all know that they need quality starting players on offense and a couple on defense. But their coaching staff is in need of repair also. Can you remember any olinemen that was drafted and has become a good consistant starter ? I can't ? How about QB's ,Wr's, and rb's ? We do have a shot at TE if they don't have him put on x…

  10. Started by jason,

    I've been thinking about the concept of cohesion via draft lately. With this draft, there are several scenarios where players could be drafted to create immediate cohesion, assuming that type of bond carries over to the pros. Do you believe it works? Or does the NFL speed/ability difference make the cohesion of rookie opponents negligible? For instance, if the Bears were to draft: RD2: Sidney Jones, CB, Wash RD3: Budda Baker, S, Wash RD4: Kevin King, CB, Wash or RD1: Mitch Trubisky, QB, UNC RD4: Ryan Switzer, WR, UNC or RD1: Jonathan Allen, DE, Bama RD3: Tim Williams, OLB, Bama RD4: Eddie Jackson, S, Bama RD5: Dalvin Tomlinson, DE/NT…

    • 21 replies
    • 2.7k views
  11. Started by xvflutop,

    So it looks like the Jets are going to ask Thomas Jones to take a pay cut. If he refuses and is cut would it be worth giving him an offer to be our #2?

  12. Started by madlithuanian,

    This may be it for Hilly what Zaidman is speculating. If so, thank you Hilly for all the years of service, I hope you're ok!

    • 12 replies
    • 2.7k views
  13. Started by balta1701-A,

    Link

    • 6 replies
    • 2.7k views
  14. Started by bradjock,

    Lately I’ve been feeling stressed about our offensive line (Granted, as I work in education, I’ve had more time than usual to worry about frivolous things). One thing that made me feel better is that as per SportsMockery & Brad Biggs, Alex Bars may be the reason we have no upgraded our offensive line: https://sportsmockery.com/2020/03/belief-is-alex-bars-might-be-keeping-bears-from-signing-help-at-guard/ He’d have been drafted if he hadn’t injured his knee and the Patriots wanted to sign him to their active roster last season. Realistically, we were never going to move on from Massie or Leno. We were too happy with them after the 2018 season, we have to…

    • 15 replies
    • 2.7k views
  15. Started by Pixote,

    Article on the Bears QB situation Reading the article, along with another on the Bears Breaking Camp, I see several points: Smith saying that they would like to know before the 3rd preseason game who the starting QB would be so that it would give them time to settle in before the season starts for real. Smith saying that the starters may play even longer this week in the preseason game, quite possibly well into the 3rd quarter, I assume to give a chance to evaluate the teams starters in depth. I suspect all the speculation over who our starter will be over soon.

    • 11 replies
    • 2.7k views
  16. Bears | Smith to meet with Marinelli Fri, 02 Jan 2009 13:05:46 -0800 Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports Chicago Bears head coach Lovie Smith is scheduled to meet with former Detroit Lions head coach Rod Marinelli Friday, Jan. 2, about the possibility of Marinelli joining the Bears coaching staff. Marinelli is expected to take the Bears coaching job, but his agent says there are other opportunities. "Rod has a number of opportunities and he is seeing Lovie and they're sitting down and talking. It's a visit," agent Frank Bauer said.

    • 12 replies
    • 2.7k views
  17. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...,4080152.column I like what I am reading. I was wondering how he would outwardly deal with all the "goings on" in his life as of late. It looks like we have an idea and perhaps, an answer.

  18. Started by Stinger226,

    I read this morning Shaffer is getting a look at LG. Maybe that will be the answer.

    • 11 replies
    • 2.7k views
  19. Started by bowlingtwig,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=6183

    • 10 replies
    • 2.7k views
  20. Started by azbearsfan,

    chance to speak with GB Clements

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.