Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by adam,

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Au2D...p-bears-manning

    • 11 replies
    • 2.6k views
  2. Started by Wesson44,

    With the latest rounds of cuts we have a WR group of Marshall, Jeffery, Bennett, Toliver, Wilson, Anderson....and Weems/Hester as extras The bold players are 6'3 and above so this will give us a few mismatches on the outside and in the red zone. So do you consider this group a strength or weakness

    • 20 replies
    • 2.6k views
  3. Started by Connorbear,

    have we had in the past 3 weeks??? Has to be around 25. Offside penalties are a friggin joke. T Harris goes offside almost every game. Personal foul penalty on Miller - really nice. He should be benched for that crap. I don't want to see him play another down. Peace

  4. Started by Da Bears 88,

    • 9 replies
    • 2.6k views
  5. Started by ostrogoth,

    Brian Urlacher will attend the Bears' mandatory three-day minicamp starting Friday, the linebacker told the Tribune Thursday evening. Urlacher, who has missed all of the team's voluntary off-season activities up to this point, had been lobbying for more money than the Bears offered in a one-year contract extension. The deal was believed to include $5 million up front, and $1 million added to his base salary per season granted he participated in 85 percent of the snaps. The extension through 2012 also was believed to include a base salary of $7.5 million in the last season. The Bears likely would reworked that if Urlacher is still active Urlacher signed a nine-ye…

    • 8 replies
    • 2.6k views
  6. Started by lemonej,

    LTChris Williams LG Chris Spencer C Garza RG Lance Louis RT Gabe Carimi IMO Webb should be the odd man out if Tice's decree that he will put the best 5 on the field. BURP!

    • 14 replies
    • 2.6k views
  7. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    I'd like to see some (more): No huddle. It killed us in Atlanta; why don't we try it on the Bengirls? More tosses and sweeps with Forte when the OG actually pulls. Omiyale- wake the f*** up. More screens with Wolfe or Forte. It worked for the most part in Altanta. More Wolfe. I'm tired of Forte excuses. How does he get no holes, yet when Wolfe comes in, he finds holes? Hmm... More wildcat. It worked once for 6-7 yards IIRC. Thoughts?

    • 13 replies
    • 2.6k views
  8. Started by Stinger226,

    With all his bad decisions in drafting and FA we are now trying to improve by cutting good players because our cap situation sucks. Replace bad draft picks . Pace plan to get fired in 2021 Andy Dalton OL Leno -Whitehair-Mystifer-Daniels- IFedi resigned TE Keep Graham WR AROB tag and then lose him WR Not resign Patterson Get rid of Skrine-Fuller-Hicks Yet to fill spots at S, at CB and DT Sign Edwards and Blackson DRAFT 1) Tyson Campbell/CB 2) Terrance Marshall/WR 3) Marvin Wilson/DT 5) Kellen Mond/QB 6) Tommy Doyle/OT 6) Tril Williams/SS 6) Ambry Thomas/ CB

    • 23 replies
    • 2.6k views
  9. He didn't directly say it, but reading between the lines, it would appear that the QB was calling an awful lot of pass plays vs. rushes. I still then say, who was not calling the deep balls in the first 5 games cause that certainly wouldn't appear to be Jay's style. I wonder when we see Trestman get more involved in the play calling. Remember, last year he called the plays and this year I believe it is Kromer. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/30556527-41...ml#.VEaGk_nF92I

    • 10 replies
    • 2.6k views
  10. http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/12/16/gab...g-hasnt-worked/ Fantastic article with a lot of insight he has collected from his contacts in the organization. I highlighted a couple key quotes below but this really is a must read and Gabriel hits everything right on the head. I keep saying, a lot of stories are going to come out when the Trestman era ends and they aren't going to be flattering.

  11. Started by Pixote,

    Article from Chicago Sun-Times by Brad Biggs:

    • 7 replies
    • 2.6k views
  12. Started by jason,

    Year Wins Points Tot. Yds. Pass. Yds. Rush. Yds. 2013 2 55 734 524 210 2012 1 51 596 388 208 2011 1 43 623 475 148 2010 2 46 771 632 139 2009 1 32 627 497 130 2008 1 46 575 277 298 2007 1 23 441 254 187 2006 2 60 744 546 198 2005 1 45 502 274 228 2004 1 37 649 339 310 Notice anything? 700+ yards of offense = win. Over 250 yards of passing per game = win. In today's NFL, offense wins games. I'm so happy the Bears got rid of Lovie and his offensively-challenged style of drafting/coaching. Long live Trestman!

  13. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    Below are players that could be around our slot by looking at a Walterfootball.com mock. I did a quick 3 rounds and ranked them in order I like. Round One: Bears Big 10 (In order I think Bears should have them) Duke Robinson G Oklahoma 6-5 330 Pros: Huge body that he used very well blocking. All Pro prospect Cons: Guard is position that rarely see's RD1, Robinson proj around 25th William Moore S Missouri 6-1 227 Pros: Leader for Mizou's D, can play either S position, great hitter, football IQ, ability to create turnovers. Cons: Probably more suited to play the box which we seem to be loaded w/ right now Jeremy Maclin WR Missouri 6-1…

  14. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    per USC's website.

    • 12 replies
    • 2.6k views
  15. Started by KiLoc69,

    I had forgotten my username which is different than my display name and the password recovery function for some reason never worked. Anyway, just wanted to get this off my chest: Damn it sucks to see Green Bay in the NFC championship while we sit here and talk about drafting O lineman next year =**(

    • 5 replies
    • 2.6k views
  16. Started by jason,

    This is the worst one I've found, but I haven't done a ton of searching. http://newnfldraft.com/ 1st: WR - Baldwin, Pitt 2nd: DE - Romerus, Pitt 3rd: OT - DeChristopher, VT 4th: OLB - Robinson, Temple I hate it. Big East, ACC, Atlantic-10. Yuck. I dare you to find one worse!

    • 6 replies
    • 2.6k views
  17. Started by Connorbear,

    we have the worst owners in Chicago. Ugh! http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...1030-story.html Peace

    • 12 replies
    • 2.6k views
  18. Started by Chitownhustla,

    No one has mentioned it on here so I thought I would bring it up. Eddie Royal commented after signing with the Bears that Cutler recruited him to come to the Bears. One example of him being a leader, Derrick Rose has refused to recruit which I think is stupid. He also said something along the lines that Cutler was a good leader in Denver. Christian Jones said something along the lines that Kyle Long and Jay Cutler were the two guys that first came to him after signing with the Bears as an undrafted free agent. I cant remember exactly what he said but it had something to do with him being a leader. I know Cutler does not have the body language…

  19. Started by jason,

    NFL.com grades have been pretty damn consistent with the spot players are being drafted. It makes me feel good to think Pace is finding value. Below are the averages of all picks, and the value of the Chicago pick(s). The ones that are highlighted are the highest rated pick in the respective round. Other than the 4th round, the Bears are easily above the average. RD 1: AVG-6.27, CHI-6.5 RD 2: AVG-5.86, CHI-6.1 RD 3: AVG-5.53, CHI-6 RD 4: AVG-5.42, CHI-5.1, 5.2, 5.4 (AVG-5.23) RD 5: AVG-5.29, CHI-6.1 RD 6: AVG-5.22 (through 15 picks), CHI-5.5

    • 8 replies
    • 2.6k views
  20. Started by bowlingtwig,

    Hey guys I just wanted to make a quick mention that my wife and I have welcomed a new Bears fan to this world. His name is Dakota John(no pix not after you lol)Winters. He was born on 5/7/10 at 1:10pm. 6 lbs and 8 oz and was 22 inches long. Will have picks up as soon as we find time. Go Bears

    • 12 replies
    • 2.6k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.