Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by AZ54,

    Clips of Glennon's turnovers are showing up and after watching things he was even worse than I first thought. First thought was that he's terrible. https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2017/9/19...nfl-week-2-2017 https://duckduckgo.com/?q=glennon+sack+fumb...iai=DgX8pE9pzKM I've seen blame on the Oline for the sack fumble but in reality he has a hot read in Wright wide open. When they bring 6 you should throw into the coverage gap behind the blitz. People talked about Massie giving up edge pressure but Noah Spence ran 10 yards upfield to get around Massie. On the INT when throwing to Bellamy after the game Glennon said Bellamy had turned his …

  2. Started by mondonico,

    1. 67 Year old Bear fan born on the south side, raised in Rockford, move to the west coast 30 years ago. I have bitched and griped about the lack of any Bear coverage since the 85 Super Bowl years. Turn on any sports talk or anything to do with the NFL and your lucky to even get a recap of games during the season. The best way of course to change that is start winning again. But since the draft every time I turn on any sports programing talking about the NFL DaBears are topic A. It's nice to at least get some info on the Bears other than sites that are Bear related. So for at least the rest of this week I finally get my fill of Bear talk on a national level. I gu…

    • 21 replies
    • 2.5k views
  3. Started by Stinger226,

    I not only think we need to draft one or two offensive lineman but also we need to think about grabbing one that is a leader to take Olins place a coulpe of years from now. There is no one on the line right now that shows leadership quaities to take Olins place. I think Robinson/OG/ Olk fills that bill. Also as a later round pick OT/ Boone/ OSU is was the leader of there line and 4 year starter. Projects to be a RT as a 3d or 4th round pick. He could fill both roles as a draft pick.

    • 8 replies
    • 2.5k views
  4. Started by ChileBear,

    KFFL says that the Lions are interested in Rex. Or vice versa? Now wouldn't that be interesting?

  5. Started by lemonej,

    A new Bear fan was born yeaterday to my son and daughter-in-law lemonej III 7lbs 1oz and 19 inches. I will bombard my grandson with Bears' gear since my daughter -in-law is a first cousin of Antwon Randle El.

  6. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    Bears offense: >[WR]Booker [WR]Bennett[RT]Tait [RG]Garza [C]Kreutz [LG]St. Clair [LT]Williams [TE]Olsen[WR]Hester [QB] Grossman [RB] Forte If the Offensive line can hold there own, I see this line up being one that could put up some points. Hester to stretch the field and pull a safety deep Olsen matched up against a LB running a intermediate route Forte sits back on a delayed play action, helps on a chip block and sits for a dump off Bennett working the slot coming accross the middle Booker on a curl or slant

    • 6 replies
    • 2.5k views
  7. Started by Connorbear,

    Special teams kick coverage absolutely killed us. What the hell is going on there???? Peace

  8. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    I briefly mentioned this in the game thread, but this weekend, my girlfriend bought herself a Cutler jersey and treated me to a trip to Chicago which included tickets to the Bears/Steelers game. In week one she went crazier than I did during the Bears game (especially at the end) and while she's a noob to the sport of football she is now reading the Tribune to try and learn more, haha, and has actually became a fan of the Bears, especially after seeing the game in person for week 2 and taking part in Bear Down Chicago Bears. Anyway, after the game and after a romantic dinner, I proposed to her and am now engaged. Crazy to think when I first started posting on this …

  9. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/mulligan/17...mully26.article Saw this on the Sun Times. Its an article about Davis. Now, Mulligan takes the position that Davis deserves more of an opportunity than he has been getting. At the same time, reading the article, it puts into question some things we have talked about. - Some other articles seem to put Davis closer to the lock position. This article very much puts that into question. This article says Iglesias and Knox are virtual locks based on (a) draft position for Iglesias and ( 40 time for Knox. He implies Davis' roster security is far more up in the air than some others have been saying. - Something I …

    • 8 replies
    • 2.5k views
  10. Started by AZ54,

    IIRC Zach Miller used to play around 235lbs. Judging by this photo Miller has added some sterngth over the offseason. Housler is listed at 250lbs and is just 1" taller. He said he wanted to improve as a blocker and it looks like he committed himself to that goal. http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/pho...7c-d08bc5c212c5 One thing about Fox that is noticeable from past coaching staffs is his emphasis on players working with the trainers and the nutritionist. I don't know how many times I've seen Jenn Gibson mentioned regarding player's conditioning program but she is the only Sport Science Coordinator and Nutritionist I've ever heard of among the Front…

    • 5 replies
    • 2.5k views
  11. Started by jason,

    Regardless of how often the Bears run the cover-2, we can all agree that the cover-2 serves as their primary defense and the rest of the time it's just a variation or modification from the base. Having said that, it seems that every team in the NFL realizes the Bears are going to do the following most of the game: 1] Keep LBs near the LOS at the snap 2] Keep DBs 5yds off the WRs at the snap 3] Keep Safeties deep That is a recipe for easy slants, curls, and square-ins. Those have burned the Bears for years. So, where is the change? What about the following wouldn't work from time to time? 1] Move the outside LBs laterally to step into the passing lan…

    • 22 replies
    • 2.5k views
  12. Started by scs787,

    Nice to see our lone bright spot on defense make it to the pro bowl, even if it is as an alternate.

    • 19 replies
    • 2.5k views
  13. Started by Mongo3451,

    Impressive accomplishment: Smith registered his 50th victory in his 88th game as Bears coach Sunday (including playoffs), reaching the milestone quicker than Bill Parcells (89th game), Bill Walsh (91st), Chuck Noll (94th), Bill Belichick (111th) and Tom Landry (119th). http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=6177

    • 10 replies
    • 2.5k views
  14. Started by kledanhoj,

    So.. first let me say hey fellas.. it's been a while.. So I was reading an article on the tribune site and there was mention of Todd Collins being elevated back to #2 over Caleb Hanie.. I nearly lost my cheerios and had to find a place to vent! I have never ever been so disgusted with a Bears coaching staff than I have with this one, and the Bears had some extreme losers at the helm over the past 18 years or so.. I'm no fan of Cutler, although I still can see why they would stick with him. However, Collins is an NFL reject that had about 1/2 a season of success in a 16 year career. To put him over Hanie AGAIN has nearly made me reconsider my allegiance to this …

  15. Started by Stinger226,

    Bradley Sowell is now a TE ( must mean Coward is looking good to be our swing tackle.) Taquan Mizzell is now a WR. good luck with that.

    • 18 replies
    • 2.5k views
  16. The Patriots are offering fans the opportunity to exchange Hernandez jerseys for a new in stock Patriots jersey. I think this is very appropriate and classy move by this organization. http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown...-193511953.html Not to make light of the Hernandez case but which former Bear Player should the Bears Organization offer a simialr opportunity for fans to exchange for a new jersey? Right now my vote would be for Cedric Benson; he absolutly was one of their biggest turds to ever wear the blue and orange in recent years. Fortunatley, I never had a Benson jersey but if I did I would want the Bears to accept an exchange request. …

    • 11 replies
    • 2.5k views
  17. Started by nfoligno,

    I have not seen this talked about, but w/ Tillman out the last couple days, Graham, not McBride, was getting the start. Does this not surprise anyone else? McBride is not injured, is he? McBride developed quicker than Graham, but Graham was the more highly touted prospect. Man, that would be a huge lift to our secondary depth if Graham were able to step up, while also having McBride.

    • 7 replies
    • 2.5k views
  18. Started by Wesson44,

    Smith expressed confidence that Terrence Metcalf, Josh Beekman or John St. Clair will fill the void at left guard after the Bears declined to re-sign veteran Ruben Brown. “One of them will step up in that role and give us the type of play we need,” Smith said. At receiver, Smith praised offseason acquisition Brandon Lloyd and revealed that Mark Bradley will participate in the first training camp practice after recovering from offseason knee surgery. “Brandon Lloyd has made as much progress and has looked as [good] as any of our players we’ve had in offseason work,” Smith said. “I’m anxious to see him take it to this next phase of getting ready for the seaso…

    • 9 replies
    • 2.5k views
  19. I can't wait any longer!! F#$K $H%T F%^K!!!!! Haha just blowing off some steam. I'm listening to some Blues Brothers right now getting jacked up! I can smell brats, burgers and lots of Miller Lite right around the corner, boys it's going to be great!

    • 12 replies
    • 2.5k views
  20. Started by Pixote,

    Recently I have seen an increase in the number of posters who are copying large amounts of text from articles found on the net. It is important to remember there are copyright laws that if violated could cause the owners of the forum major legal problems or possibly having the forum shut down. When you want to copy a significant amount of text from an article please do two things: 1 - Put the text in quotes. In the tools given above the area you will see an option to add a quote, looks like a word balloon from a comic book, 2nd from the right. Click on it and paste the text between the two bracketed codes seen inserted into your post. (If you do not want to …

    • 0 replies
    • 2.5k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.