Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by scs787,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,2609562.story So cap guys...Would that whole 1.33M count against the cap?

    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
  2. Lovie's Termination Please read Mongos blog on cbssportlines page. It puts in perspective of what i've seen the whole time and why I haven't changed my mind after a pft stat. You might have to scroll back to the top on that link.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. Started by AZ54,

    I would like to hear some thoughts on drafting him with our pick in Rd 2? One of the mocks on Walterfootball has us taking him there. There's not a lot of game tape on him but he seems to have the athletic skills you need at OT. We need to be talking about the 2nd Rd OTs because if we go best available in Rd 1 as Emery and Trestman said they want to do, then this is a realistic possibility. Also in this area is Terron Armstead who opened some eyes with his faster than Te'o 4.71 forty.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
  4. Started by jason,

    No trades. Make it somewhat realistic (i.e. no kickers in the first round). 1. Kevin Minter, ILB, LSU. The Bears pass on multiple OL prospects for a LB. He is potentially overrated because of the skill level in front of him at LSU, and because of his questioned speed. 2. Vance McDonald, TE, Rice. Ertz and Eifert go early and the Bears panic. Could be McDonald/Escobar/Kelce, but it still ends up being a really bad reach. 4. Stedman Bailey, WR, WVU. A smaller, bad fit WR who would do next-to-nothing to improve the offense, and will most likely have a hard time translating his skills to the NFL level. 5. JC Tretter, OG, Cornell. The OL issues are recogn…

    • 13 replies
    • 2.1k views
  5. Started by scs787,

    I know it's PFF and it won't please everyone but this says Spencer was the worst guard in the league... I know he was bad but i thought there had to be SOMEONE worse. Paying that man 4.3M last year make me wanna puke....I woulda done better and would have gladly takin the 825k he was worth

    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
  6. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    RT @vxmcclure23: Kelvin Hayden expected to re_sign with Bears, according to source. Nothing official just yet.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.8k views
  7. Started by scs787,

    With all the talk of quick releases and it being a slow time I think its time for a little game. This guy is available right now to play QB for our Chicago Bears. With this quote taken from respected NFL mind Cris Collinsworth I want you to guess who Cris is talking about....Remember, this guy is available to play qb for our Bears.... ?????'s release will be compared to John Elway's. Dan Marino also was timed, along with Peyton Manning, Tom Brady and Brett Favre. According to NFL network producer Mark Loomis, analyst Cris Collinsworth provided the inspiration for measuring the various QBs' releases. "What we've found so far is that the top quarterb…

    • 13 replies
    • 2.5k views
  8. Started by AZ54,

    I was looking over our roster thinking about our starting lineup for this season and was surprised to see we really have just two battles for starting roles in training camp. I see our starters as: (names in caps have to battle) S: Conte, Wright (settled) I think there is a lot of competition for the spots behind these guys but can't see anyone pushing for a starting job, however the depth may be decent in terms of talent (Zib, Steltz, Hardin). CB: Tillman, Jennings Hayden is first off the bench here and behind him I can't believe we're looking at Zach Bowman again. LB: Anderson, Williams, Briggs. (settled --- however, Bostic might cha…

    • 13 replies
    • 3.3k views
  9. Started by Stinger226,

    Its August and have heard from all the leagues Im in, but havent gotten or seen anything on this league yet. Who is the Commish and has he sent the invitations yet? I havent gotten one yet, it that is the case. Let me know whats going on. thanx

  10. it gets my vote.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
  11. Started by bowlingtwig,

    Well guys what else can I say. Last night watched our beloved kick some ass and this morning the wife gave birth #3. 1st daughter and since we can't enjoy the honey bears we bought a bears cheerleader outfit for her for Halloween. Mommy and Maddison Viola are both doing great

    • 13 replies
    • 2.3k views
  12. Started by 'TD',

    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown...55772--nfl.html Chicago Bears players say former teammate Israel Idonije was feeding Detroit Lions their defensive calls Eric Edholm 5 hours ago Shutdown Corner View gallery . (USA Today Sports Imaghes) Stealing signs, as Spygate taught us, is not just a baseball thing. And it's common that when a team faces one of its former longtime players, it will change up its terminology slightly just so that player's new team can't gain an advantage. Well, the Chicago Bears seem to think that defensive end Israel Idonije, now with the Detroit Lions, tipped his new team off about what defensive schemes the …

  13. http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/...turn-jay-cutler That would be crazy if true, not to mention AWSOME!

  14. Started by CrackerDog,

    I have to wonder where they'd be ranked if they'd won every game they should've/could've this year. Imagine where we'd be right now if we had a defense! http://pro32.ap.org/poll Not that rankings mean anything, I just wish we hadn't lost twice to the friggen Lyin's so we'd be #1 in the division, two games ahead of the Packers with some momentum.

  15. Started by Uncle Buck,

    It is admirable that all on this board, while there are occasional disagreements, are all united in their passion for the Chicago Bears. I for one very much enjoy this board; I enjoy the different takes on many subjects, I enjoy many poster's thought processes. I enjoy having the chance to discuss one of the outlets (the Bears) in my life that helps relieve the stress that comes with working and everyday life. While I don't always agree with everyone, I do appreciate all that you bring to this message board. For all that, I wish all of you and your families the very best this holiday season. I hope for a bright new year for all. Happy Holidays!!

    • 13 replies
    • 1.6k views
  16. Started by Chitownhustla,

    http://perezhilton.com/fitperez/2013-12-30...h.Y6QuxHJD.dpbs First let me say I do not care if he is gay or not. Nothing against gay or anything related to gay. Gay or not the guy can play football. Funny part tho is he has a personal assistant that is a dude, and lives with him.... Who you crappin???

  17. Started by Stinger226,

    Were slow at work right now and I have a lot of free time on my hands, so I have been checking out the draft with my free time. We need 2 safeties, 2 DEs, and 2 DTs,1 CB and I think the way the draft will fall that the best defensive player on the board will be: C.J. Mosley/MLB/Ala He is consistently rated in the top 10 players in the draft and is almost always there when we draft. I think we should take him because he will have a huge impact on our defense in the first year. He is a physical specimen, although a light 238. but has great instincts. He was the team leader on defense for the last 3 years, and we desperately need that. We need to b…

    • 13 replies
    • 2.1k views
  18. Started by scs787,

    Uhh ok, just signed him a little bit ago....odd. Dane Noble ‏@WindyCGridiron 4m #Bears cut tight end Dante Rosario, leaves them with @MartysaurusRex and @TheFirst_48 http://sbn.to/1fl7lDi

    • 13 replies
    • 1.4k views
  19. Started by jason,

    So let's say we're sold on Trubisky. I'm not completely 100%, but I see potential. Nonetheless, this class is LOADED. At what point do you consider drafting a guy if he slips? I've seen mocks where guys like Josh Allen slips to the third, and Baker Mayfield slips to the fourth, which would be unbelievable to me. I'd say the third or fourth round is when the Bears should start considering the QB position. Regardless of depth, the QB position needs to be considered every year until a stud backup is acquired.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.3k views
  20. Started by jason,

    Multiple sources reporting McPhee is cut.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.6k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.