Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    All this FA talk has gotten me thinking. Given Cutler likes Shannahan and he is now in Washington: would you be willing to trade Cutler to Washington for a 1st and/or 2nd and Jason Campbell? Campbell isn't all that a horrible QB and the Bears can get back two of the draft picks they probably will need come next year. I, for one, would not want Cutler to go anywhere but just thought I would throw that out there. Food for thought.

    • 12 replies
    • 2.5k views
  2. For the longest time (unfortunately) I've been complaining up a storm over this regime. Realistically, I don't see any reason to stop complaining until actual results happen. However, I'm going to relent a tad and take a swig from Pix's kool-aid jug. Of course, I'm putting a dram of Scotch in it to keep me honest...but I digress. As a kid, I remember a comic book called. "What If?". Its premise was to play out the universe as if something else happened. For instance, an example could be "What if the Fanastic Four had different powers?" The comic would then go about showing how the "universe" would change, etc due to that premise. I recall it being interesting,…

    • 12 replies
    • 2.9k views
  3. http://www.csnchicago.com/02/19/10/Phillip...&feedID=626

    • 12 replies
    • 3.2k views
  4. Started by bradjock,

    http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2010/02/wh...viate_from.html I keep hearing this but I haven't believed it. The one thing this article mentions is that Lovie & JA must win NOW. Cap question: I'm assuming the Bears aren't going to spend more then they would normally. In other words, if the cap would have been around 120 million, we'll likely spend around 120 million. I can't see JA given an unlimited amount of money to spend. That being said, how much do the Bears have to spend based on what the cap likely would have been?

    • 12 replies
    • 2.4k views
  5. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    Using drafttek for slot selections, here is my mock after todays key FA signings. 2-47 (from New England/Olsen) Vladimir Ducasse OG UMass 3-75 Major Wright FS Florida 4-106 Mike Neal DT Pur 5-137 Marcus Easley WR UConn 6-171 Brian Jackson CB OKL 7-202 Erik Cook C New Mex Since the Bears addressed some key needs in FA, they will turn to the draft to add some youth to the mix. The decision to trade Greg Olsen was a tough one, but the Bears brass knew they would have to part ways when they decided to hire Mike Martz (thus the reasoning it took so long to decide). They recieved the second of New Englands second rounders and with that draft OG Vladimir …

    • 12 replies
    • 2.7k views
  6. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=cr-b...o&type=lgns Not a bad article but I am not sure exactly how to go with it. In one hand the writer states the obvious in that Lovie, Angelo and crew are on the last straw and then he writes that he speculates (like many of you expressed concern) that the signing of Peppers may not work out. The one point in particular is how Robinson thinks that Peppers may not be the leader the Bears need but I ask what about Urlacher? I think he is the undisputed leader on Defense. And don't forget that there are players like Briggs, Tinoisamoa, Harris and Tillman still on the roster that really aren't all that shabby. …

    • 12 replies
    • 2.6k views
  7. Started by AZ54,

    Does Jason Campbell know what our offense's plays are? Every play he looks lost with no anticipation whatsoever for where receivers will be except his favorite....the checkdown.

  8. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3706/tim-jennings

    • 12 replies
    • 1.7k views
  9. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    It is early, but tonight I was looking through mocks. Today the Bears currently sit with the 24 pick, here is a route I can see them take. This of course is if they can keep Lovie on his remaining contract and resign Urlacher for 1 or 2 years. I'd also like to see them sign TE Jared Cook to replace Davis. Round 1 - Eric Fisher OLT Central Michigan Webb will be a free agent after 2013, it's time to end the experiment and draft a solid 1st round OLT talent. Carimi is the only OT with a contract beyond 2013. Round 2 - Larry Warford OG Kentucky 6-3 340 powerful athletic guard, that could start day 1. With Louis/Spencer contracts expiring and Edwin Williams/…

  10. Started by 50england50,

    The easiest thing the OC can do is make sure the play reaches Jay before you need to use a time out. We would have been able to stop the clock and have probably over 2 mins at the end of the Game. Why can Jay have a no. of plays with down and distance that if I don't receive a play by X seconds I can choose a play.

  11. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...er-off-waivers/

  12. Started by Mongo3451,

    Been doing some thinking about Lovie's dismissal and a thought came to mind... Cutler has a year left on his contract and I don't think Emery knows what to do with him yet. To start, QB is the most important position in football. If Lovie were to go into next season as coach, with Emery knowing he doesn't know his ass from hole in the ground regarding QB's. How does Emery evaluate Cutler through Tice and Lovie. He's already heard a ton of BS regarding the OL. Now Emery has the opportunity to bring his guy in to look at Cutler. Trust me, that evaluation will set the franchise forward or back. To me this move was/is great for the future of our team.

    • 12 replies
    • 1.7k views
  13. Started by Connorbear,

    Miller and Gonzalez had huge games today. If I was Emery, the first move I would make after hiring the new coach would be to cut Kellen Davis. Peace

  14. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    RT @danpompei: Former Bears safety Chris Harris hired as defensive quality control coach with the Bears, source says.

    • 12 replies
    • 1.7k views
  15. Started by scs787,

    We've discussed extending Peanuts contract as a way to open up more $$ which I think is a great idea...What about Cutler? Would he do it knowing he could take a step forward and make more money if he waits?

  16. Started by AZ54,

    The boss said it and he has to "compete" for the job: http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...r-returner.html Along with this statement Emery also said losing Knox means we have a void in need of a speed WR. Pretty clear that isn't you Hester. Looks like trade bait for a late rd pick...where a team would be drafting a PR/KR anyway. A bad team with cap space that needs a big name to help sell tickets would fit the bill nicely.

  17. Started by scs787,

    http://nfltraderumors.co/packers-torn-on-w...d-be-an-option/ Nothing more than pure speculation based on the fact that we need a TE but he could be a great grab if they can free up some $$...He's been a bit of a prick in the Bears/Pack rivalry but that all goes away if he's on this side of feud. Jermichael* .....My middle name is Michael and I still spell that shit wrong smh

  18. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    RT @ESPNChiBears: Filed to ESPNChicago: #Bears release veteran TE Matt Spaeth, per a league source.

    • 12 replies
    • 1.5k views
  19. Started by Wesson44,

    J'Marcus Webb moving to right side Chicago Bears head coach Marc Trestman said OT J'Marcus Webb will be moving to right tackle after the team signed OT Jermon Bushrod. Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz2NST0aVGt

    • 12 replies
    • 1.5k views
  20. Started by adam,

    Here is what Forte said: http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id...heed-matt-forte I know they want to make football safer, but this seems almost counter productive as runners would not be able to protect themselves from a hit. Almost the first thing you learn to do is lower your shoulders when you are about to get hit. Now they want you to stay upright as the defender plows into your ribs at full speed? How about just improve the helmet and move to some sort of kevlar composite that absorbs some of the impact.

    • 12 replies
    • 1.4k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.