Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
AT this point I've only seen the 1st half and a bit of the 3rd quarter. Overall this was a different team than what we saw last week. Offense was solid moving the ball although there are still some mistakes to clean up. Defense was likewise solid despite having several young backups among the 1st string (ILB, CB). Offense RB Langford: I've never seen him display so much patience in his reads. Something changed this week for the better. I don't know if it's just result of the 3 days of practice against the same team or has it finally clicked for him. Definitely want to see more of this in Week 3 but at this point it seems clear he's the starter so I don…
-
- 6 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Based off realism and probability. 2. Mohamed Massaquoi, WR, Georgia 3. Darcel McBath, FS, Texas Tech 4. Matt Shaughnessy, DE, Wisconsin 5. Kaluka Maiava, OLB, USC 5. Tony Fiammetta, FB, Syracuse 6. Bruce Johnson, CB, Miami 7. Lydon Murtha, OT, Nebraska 7. Jamarko Simmons, WR, Western Michigan Based off what I want. 2. Louis Delmas, FS, Western Michigan 3. Mike Wallace, WR, Mississippi 4. Matt Shaughnessy, DE, Wisconsin 5. Kaluka Maiava, OLB, USC 5. Tony Fiammetta, FB, Syracuse 6. Bruce Johnson, CB, Miami 7. Lydon Murtha, OT, Nebraska 7. Jamarko Simmons, WR, Western Michigan
-
- 6 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
I will list some names of players drafted in latter rounds that end up being good pros. WR- I think Dennard Robinson ends up either as a PR,KR or a slot type WR being a productive NFL player. He has the speed football IQ to succeed at the next level. OG-Alvin Bailey/Ark- He is athletic, been productive- and could end up a starter with the right team. OC- Brian Schwenke - I think he starts his first year in the league. DT- Akeem Spence- He had 72 tackles as a senior at Illinois- that is huge for a DT. OLB- Gerald Hodges- Highly productive player with good instincts- I think he eventually starts for an NFL team. CB- Terry Hawthorne- has the s…
-
- 9 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Travis Jackson/QB was released, should we be interested? I think he also would become our top backup if we picked him up. Also Vonte Leach is said to be going to be released today. The top rated blocking FB in the league last year.
-
- 7 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
We have a new girl to lead into Sunday Night Football -Carrie Underwood. I was hoping for a sluttier woman, but if she dresses sexy she will be just fine.I much like Sunday Night Football, much better than the NFL network crap and I hate Monday Night Football announcers.
-
- 8 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Watching ESPN is killing me because all they have it seems is Dilnut, who over and over again says Denver is coming out of this way ahead. What do you expect though from an average QB who feels having a top tier QB isn't that big of a deal. Switched over to NFL Network, and they "get it". Their focus is on how starved Chicago is for a legit QB. They know the importance of a QB. While they realize Chicago gave up a lot, they also are talking about how the Bears still have their 2nd and a 3rd (which I have yet to hear ESPN even mention). They talk about how Chicago was on the verge of the playoffs, and this is the sort of move thatt can put them over the t…
-
- 5 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-b...p&type=lgns LeCharles Bentley and his agent asked for a release and they got it. This is because Bentley wants to start somewhere new with the chance of starting and not being a backup plan. If you recall, a couple years ago Bentley was an up-and-comming stud on the O-Line and signed with the Browns to a massive contract. Unfortunatly, he had a career threatening injury and hasn't played for the past 2 years. However, from all reports he is healthy again. Now, I am not one to propose all these goofy ideads, and Bentley is probably not the same player he used to be, but I'd still have more faith in him than Metcalf…
-
- 6 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
(Sadly not THAT Manny Ramirez) Better backup option than Ducasse, IMO, and can backup Grasu at C. Yet another former Bronco under Fox. One year deal.
-
- 8 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
For those that haven't seen it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKd0KgcS8VA
-
- 14 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/jay-cutler...ckers-fans.html
-
- 7 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
If things dont change with the offensive approach we won't have a QB by Week 5
-
The Larry Fitzgerald-to-the- Eagles trade scenario takes on new intrigue daily, with a report surfacing Friday that the Eagles have submitted a trade offer to Arizona to obtain the Pro Bowl wide receiver. The Cardinals and Fitzgerald have hit an impasse in contract renegotiations, according to The Arizona Republic, which also reported that the Eagles have offered cornerback Lito Sheppard and wide receiver Reggie Brown as trade bait with hopes of forcing the Cardinals to deal away the wideout if they can't reach an agreement to restructure his contract. A league source confirmed to The News Journal that the Eagles have proposed a trade to Arizona, but the source …
-
- 5 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
http://youtube.com/user/sportsfansnetwork Nice catches by Bennett, he'll be starting by mid-season
-
- 4 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
I know I've only been here 2 months, I wanted to wish each and every one of you and your families a Happy New Year. May your 2011 be blessed and full of Bear victories!!!
-
- 8 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Don't like this "talk" at all. True or not. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/break...0,6066462.story
-
- 12 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
RT @AlbertBreer: Same... RT @LanceZierlein: I haven't run into single evaluator or coach who has Alabama's Barrett Jones within first 2 rounds.
-
- 18 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Id like to see something get done. This is the most obvious need for any NFL team as I see it.
-
- 10 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
That we're hiring offensive coaches without bringing in the OC? Wouldn't an OC want some of his own guys? Just saying... Seems like we're doing this backwards. I like the Tice hire...but this methodology concerns me.
-
- 6 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Sure we wee 7-9 this year but we should not have been. Think about it we lost some games by getting blowed out (Bengals,Cardnials, Vikings, Ravens) but we lost some that we should not have like the 1st packers game, the falcon game and two others against the 49ers and the Eagles. You can even make the case that we should have swept the pckers like we did the lions. So we lost 4 games by a total of 4,4,7,7 and had a chance to win in the ending of the game that would be 11-5.
-
- 7 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
So, would we? http://chicago.suntimes.com/bears-football...ays-will-happen
-
- 6 replies
- 2.1k views
-