Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by bear trap,

    sheesh I don't get on for a while and all #### breaks loose! Well a good saying is I once was lost and now am found, glad to see you all again!

    • 2 replies
    • 2k views
  2. Started by adam,

    2-15 is a real possibility. Underdogs in every remaining game. Then what? Would that change your outlook on Poles, Flus, Getsy, Fields? For me it would. I know they are not all equal, but man, 2 wins and what could be 14 straight losses to end the season? I doubt that happens, they will probably luck into a win or two and go 3-14 or 4-13, but 5 wins is really a success now, which is disappointing given the start. The craziest part is this team is literally 3-4 plays away from 5-1. Then if you go the other way, they could also easily be 0-6. So I have mixed feelings. I just have a feeling (after 6 games) that Poles is not it. Velus pick was bad and l…

  3. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Admins, maybe we can pin this to keep track of other HC positions being filled? 1. Chiefs- Andy Reid 2. Bills- Doug Marrone 3. Browns- Rob Chudzinski 4. Chargers- Mike McCoy 5. Bears- Marc Trestman 6. Eagles- Chip Kelly 7. Jaguars- Gus Bradley 8. Cardinals- Bruce Arians

  4. Started by bowlingtwig,

    Throws the ball into double coverage to Marshall which was tipped and then caught by Stokley in the last minute to win the game. OMG

    • 10 replies
    • 2k views
  5. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Bears may have interest in Flozell Adams Apr 4 4/4/2010 10:48:09 AM | More Michael Lombardi of the National Football Post reports the Bears will be "all over" free agent OT Flozell Adams. Hopefully for Bears fans, Adams has more left in the tank than Orlando Pace did.

    • 9 replies
    • 2k views
  6. Started by SoxFan1,

    Click Me It's nice to see bullet passes thrown to receivers in stride.

  7. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    so friggin pathetic

  8. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    According to yahoo sports, it looks like JA has been secretly pursuing Cutler. He just doesn't try to advertise this as some other GM's/clubs like to do. Right now, Denver has Cutler off the trading block, but it sounds like if Denver puts him back on the block, the Bears are still interested. link: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Aloa...o&type=lgns

  9. Started by adam,

    The Rodgers drama, now Davante Adams? This may all end up being nothing, but both of them could be gone after this year. I never saw this coming. I didn't realize he was a year older than ARob. I also didn't realize Adams has only had 2x 1000 yd seasons. He is a TD machine, but has only hit 100 receptions and 100 yards twice. The fact that they offered Rodgers a 2-yr extension to make him the league's highest paid player also speaks volumes about how they really feel about Jordan Love.

    • 21 replies
    • 2k views
  10. Started by Stinger226,

    *Tyler Bray QB Tennesse *Da’Rick Rogers WR Tennessee Tech (O) Kevin Reddick LB North Carolina Matt Scott QB Arizona Chris Faulk OT LSU (X) *Alvin Bailey OG Arkansas *Tony Jefferson SS Oklahoma Lerentee McCray LB Florida Chase Thomas LB Stanford Cody Davis FS Texas Tech Jonathan Stewart LB Texas A&a…

  11. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,4087922.story Max Komar??? IR??? Practice Squad??? WTF? I'm sorry I'm usually not this critical but are you joking? You have a guy that is playing his mind out (Forte) and is still waiting to get a decent contract... Despite it and the team is once again leading in sacks (gotten) and you sign a FA, currently IR practice squad guy? Angelo you are a baffooon.

  12. Started by nfoligno,

    Just wondering, but could our not firing Lovie be more an indictment of Angelo? Could it be that the team is not ready to fire Angelo, but at the same time, not sure whether he will remain long term? If Angelo is in hot water, does it make sense to fire Lovie this year, have Angelo hire a new HC? The more I think about it, the more I think this has a lot to do w/ Angelo. I don't think our owners are ready to fire Angelo, but not willing to allow him to hire a new HC either. That could mean that next year, assuming we don't see big gains, will end in a total house cleaning.

  13. Started by Chitownhustla,

    Cutler looks totally different dropping back and planting from last few years to this year, even when there is pressure he seems to be more confident. This is only week three, the more reps and more plays that go into the play book this O should only get better. Dumping off to Forte has been great. Take what the D gives us. Im really excited to see where this O goes. With our D we should be in every game, if the O is able to keep getting better this should be awesome to watch. I'm liking what I'm seeing from the Offense, especially with the way they have started. They seem to get off to a good start and then get conservative, then pick it back up in the fourth. …

  14. Started by jason,

    First and foremost, he does not believe in the "home town discount." That's not terrible, but it means he's going to be looking for a huge contract. Is he worth it? The Seahawks have the best secondary in the NFL, and it's probably not even close. Richard Sherman is arguably the best lockdown CB in the league, and their pair of safeties (Chancellor and Thomas) are both among the best in the league. It just makes me wonder whether his results should be better? This article makes a good case for him and supports it with some stats that scs will break out the Jergens for, but for the talent on that defense, I wonder if he's as good as the money he'll be expec…

  15. Started by kledanhoj,

    Wow, lot's of familiar names here. I wasn't feeling it at that other place.. Good to see everyone....

    • 2 replies
    • 2k views
  16. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    im hopin this webiste works.....

    • 6 replies
    • 2k views
  17. Started by Chitownhustla,

    I watched the game with some close friends. We were talking and my friend from college runs a sports bar in chicago that is funded by a bunch of chicago athletes. Well he tells us that on friday night he catered a party for Urlacher at his house. From what he says most of the team was there and they were partying pretty good unitl 3 or 4 in morning. I said bullshit but he had some pretty good details to share. I had seen a interview with Urlacher in his basement and my friend described his basement to the tee. So i wonder if the Bears really were not taking Detroit to serious? Prolly the reason Lovie freaked out at halftime. I hope the Bears are taking NE as serious …

  18. Far too often we are forced to see the DL jump offsides. Far too often we are forced to see the OL twitch in crucial moments. Far too often we are forced to see the WR run the wrong route. Far too often we are forced to see the LB pick the wrong gap. Far too often we are forced to see the DB make horrible tackling attempts. This is the most poorly coached Bears team I have ever seen. I don't know what this coaching staff must do to get fired, but this is ridiculous.

  19. Started by bradjock,

    I bitched when we dumped David Terrell because he was our #1 WR & we seemed to have no back-up plan. I don't remember how long it took, but it seemed like within the next week, we'd signed Moose. We obviously dumped DT knowing we'd get Moose or someone similar. So what's our plan now? Is it: a) Marty Booker: The most obvious choice, but who knows? Resign Berrian: Very possible. But why are we waiting on the announcement? c) The unknown: There's rumors Detroit wants to trade Shaun McDonald. There will be other WR's available also. Predictions????

  20. Bears are re-signing Mecedes Lewis This is a really good move. He is still an excellent run blocker. One step closer to a completed roster...

    • 26 replies
    • 2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.