Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Mongo3451,

    Watching Countdown, Tom Jackson and Ditka endorsed Trestman. Ditka stated, "Can't win with Cutler". Not new news, but damn...

  2. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    From National Football Post; read the (laudatory) article here. Who is Phil Emery? An inside look at the new Bears GM. Greg Gabriel Just like a few weeks ago when the Indianapolis Colts named Ryan Grigson as their new general manager, the Chicago Bears have named a person who may not be well known as far as the media goes, but in the scouting world he carries a big name. Phil Emery is an excellent choice to lead the Bears. He has been a scout and a Scouting Director in the NFL since 1998. He started with the Bears in 1998 and worked there until after the 2004 Draft when he was hired by Atlanta to be the Director of College Scouting under general manager …

    • 8 replies
    • 1.9k views
  3. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    I love football season. Now that college season has started, I like to follow my team Notre Dame, but more importantly I like to follow top players I'd like to see the Bears draft. Today I'm watching North Carolina, they have a LB Kevin Reddick I've seen some mocks with the Bears taking in the 2nd. How about we use this post to mention players we like for the Bears.

    • 11 replies
    • 1.9k views
  4. Started by madlithuanian,

  5. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    per nfl.com I had hopes Andrews would be our starting RT next year. Oh well, we always can get Locklear...

  6. Started by nfoligno,

    From the Sun Times, Brown was due to get $500k base this year, but that just went up to $5m. The report says he also gets another $5m up front, which could be a signing bonus or roster bonus. Unknown at this time. He was also due a $600k (other bonus). He also still had (I think) around $1m due in bonus allocation from his original signing bonus. If it was a SB, then his cap hit jumps up to around $8.5m. If it was a roster bonus, his cap hit jumps to around $11m. Both of these are not counting the $600k "other bonus". This is pretty significant, as Brown was due to hit our cap for around $2m, but will now cost better than 4 or 5 times…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.9k views
  7. Started by SoxFan1,

    People are getting really worked up about the draft and the Bears relative inactivity in free agency, but don't forget, June 1st salary cuts are around the corner, and I expect JA to look long and hard at some guys cut at OG, QB, DT, WR, RB, and S. Remember, the season isn't over yet.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.9k views
  8. Started by jason,

    Seriously, STFU. http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/...nect-management If you were really concerned, you'd be playing HARDER, to ensure your next massive pay day. Instead, you will use this as an excuse to slack off so you don't get a boo boo.

  9. Started by GakMan23,

    Jets | Coles released Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:38:48 -0800 ESPNews reports the New York Jets have released WR Laveranues Coles.

  10. Started by killakrzydav,

    • 26 replies
    • 1.9k views
  11. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Who should: Tillman, Urlacher, Peppers, Forte, Mannelly, and Briggs. Who will: Urlacher, Forte, Peppers, and Briggs. Ultimately, other teams' fans won't see the picks there for Tillman so they won't vote him in, and for some reason, Mannelly has never made a Pro Bowl. Thoughts?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.9k views
  12. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Just seeing if anyone is going anywhere, besides Chicago, to see a Bears game this year. For example, I know MadLith lives in California so SF or ARZ games are options, and I *think* jason lives in Tennessee, so the Titans game is an option for him. As I'm sure you all know, every year I go somewhere. In 2008, it was Indianapolis, 2009- Seattle, 2010- Carolina, 2011- Denver. The last 2 years I haven't seen Cutler, so maybe I'm a jinx. This year, I'm thinking about driving to GB week 2, and I'm definitely going to Nashville for November 4 vs Tennessee.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.9k views
  13. Started by GakMan23,

    http://www.espn.com/blog/chicago-bears/pos...injured-reserve Probably a good thing, He just kept reinjuring the same ankle. It needs time to properly heal.

  14. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    2. Brian Robiskie, WR, Ohio State ---Either him, Nicks, or Britt will fall to us. I'll guess it's Robo. 3. Darcel McBath, FS, Texas Tech ---Smart player and a leader. We were at TT's pro day (along with the other 31 teams). 4. Henry Melton, DE, Texas ---6'3 260. Not a bad starting point for Marinelli. 5. Tony Fiammetta, FB, Syracuse ---Best FB in the draft and a definite upgrade over McKie 5. Louis Vazquez, OG, Texas Tech ---Strong OG who can compete for a starting job right away. Also, see 3rd round pick. 6. Mike Teel, QB, Rutgers ---I don't like going into the year with Hanie as our 2nd string. I haven't heard anything about veteran QB's coming her…

    • 5 replies
    • 1.9k views
  15. Started by Wesson44,

    NFL | J. Davis works out at Pro Day - from www.KFFL.com Wed, 22 Mar 2006 20:56:32 -0800 Gil Brandt, of NFL.com, reports Illinois RB Jason S. Davis measured a height of 5-10 and a weight of 240 pounds at his Pro Day. He ran the 40-yard dash in 4.66 seconds and 4.70 seconds while finishing the short shuttle in 4.43 seconds and the three-cone drill in 7.33 seconds. He had a 37-inch vertical jump and a 10-foot-3 long jump. Davis was able to complete 16 repetitions on the 225-pound bench press.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.9k views
  16. Started by GakMan23,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,2365802.story

  17. Started by GakMan23,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1...b8-3b34647588f0

    • 9 replies
    • 1.9k views
  18. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    ENJOY

  19. Started by Wesson44,

    These are the guys that will be in the next wave of cuts IMHO. Who do you think it will be? Edwards Turner Roland Robertson Pegues Lynch Long Lattimore Franklin Bellamy

  20. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    I found this very refreshing, plus the fact he is now a Bear. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,2179677.story

    • 3 replies
    • 1.9k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.