Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Wesson44,

    The Chicago Bears signed guard/center Andre Gurode on Tuesday after waiving defensive tackle Amobi Okoye, the team announced. The Bears lost guard Lance Louis for the season with a knee injury after a hit from the Minnesota Vikings' Jared Allen on Sunday. The Bears also signed offensive lineman Derek Dennis and receiver Dale Moss to the practice squad. The Bears also worked out linebacker Aaron Curry

  2. Started by CrackerDog,

    99% of the items on ProFootballTalk.com are a complete waste of bandwidth, this story is probably no different. But it's Bears-related and it's July 1st so we can either keep arguing about stupid stuff or discuss this list. Players 1-75 have yet to be released but I find the fact that Forte barely made it in at 100 curious. I guess he didn't have a great season last year but one would think they'd give him a little more love than #100 out of 100. This story is here. Other Bears making it are Melton and Briggs at 95 and 96, respectively. I'm interested to see if Cutler even makes it. Who else? Peppers, Peanut, Marshall, Gould, Webb?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
  3. Started by AZ54,

    Explained it very well and really from a perspective on things I didn't or wouldn't think about. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,7332934.story

  4. Started by BearFan2000,

    If you haven't seen this, it's too funny.

  5. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    espn.com

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
  6. I participated in a 4 round mock draft with our old affiliation (www.nflfans.com) this morning. Pretty much every team had a representative, no trades, and we went straight through in about 2 1/2 hours. Things did not go at all as I had expected them to, so I thought I would share my picks, my thoughts, and the full results: 1) Mark Sanchez, QB, USC - I was truly unprepared for Sanchez to be here and had been preparing to take a WR. But Maclin went right before my pick and all the next WRs batch (DHB, Britt, Nicks, Robiskie, Harvin) were still on the board. Knowing that our back-up QB is currenly Hanie, not being sold on Orton, and hoping that I could at least get Ro…

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
  7. Started by AZ54,

    Good football player. I don't think he ran well at his Pro Day and that led to him being undrafted but his play speed looks faster than a 4.77, seems like he's running somewhere between 4.6-4.7. Cherry seems to have good instincts and awareness around the LOS but it's only a highlight film so we don't see how he handle blocks. I think he'll challenge Timu and Christian Jones for the last ILB roster spot. He's faster than Timu on film at least, and his lateral movement is better. Christian Jones is the best athlete among these three if only he can learn where to go and when to be there. Keep an eye on special teams during preseason. http://sportspagemagazine…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.8k views
  8. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Because Chancellor is now back in Seattle. Worth a look?

  9. Evidently Glennon / Tru both looked really good this past weekend. I'm getting more and more confident in the fact that I think Glennon will prove to be a solid starter. As it relates to Trubisky, I think it is great how accurate he has looked and that he has flashed that "athleticism" and accuracy (supposedly he has been the most accurate QB the vast majority of training camp). That said, the differentiator between solid and great QB's isn't physical skills (those are more of the pre-requisite). It is going to take time to see if Tru has it between the ears, but great to see that he's super accurate (would love to have a QB who just throws dimes (to our players) all ove…

    • 15 replies
    • 1.8k views
  10. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://twitter.com/ChicagoBearscom/status/26577981916 LM: QB Jay Cutler IS on practice field with #Bears. More injury info to follow later today. about 2 hours ago via web Retweeted by 13 people .ChicagoBearscom ChicagoBears.com

    • 6 replies
    • 1.8k views
  11. Started by AZ54,

    Seeing some reports the Bears are expressing 1st Rd interest in Shea McClellin. http://profootball.scout.com/a.z?s=127&amp...17785&fhn=1

    • 13 replies
    • 1.8k views
  12. Started by jason,

    Just FYI... (I'm in the tophat - the guys without the shirts didn't last long)

    • 9 replies
    • 1.8k views
  13. Started by 'TD',

    The Bears requested to interview the Lions QB coach, Jim Bob Cooter, to be the OC

    • 8 replies
    • 1.8k views
  14. Bartender thinks to himself, “I guess the Patriots must be in town”.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.8k views
  15. Started by Connorbear,

    from the Suntimes http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...t022908.article Peace

    • 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
  16. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    http://www.suntimes.com/sports/hayes/16345...-neil23.article

    • 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
  17. Started by Uncle Buck,

    Good morning. I’m not capable of sharing anything new but my own perspective. We’ve had two games back to back against the elite teams of the league. While we were missing some vital players yesterday I don’t think the presence of Quinn and Hicks would have significantly altered the results. So the baseline has been established and looking at it I find our team lacking significantly. Since Ryan Pace arrived the Bears have been 39-48. Can anyone tell me that they feel the foundation of this team has been established(O and D lines)? I submit that this team has been average to mediocre since his arrival and there has been no ascension- I think 2018 was an outlier. Without a …

    • 19 replies
    • 1.8k views
  18. Started by jason,

    The guy can't block. The guy can't read a defense. What the hell can he do well?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.8k views
  19. Started by GakMan23,

    Bears | D.J. Williams carted off Chicago Bears LB D.J. Williams (undisclosed) was carted off the field Wednesday, July 31, with an undisclosed injury. 2013-07-31 08:11:05 | Source: WSCR670 - Zach Zaidman Read more: http://www.kffl.com/gnews.php?id=863289-be...f#ixzz2adZ4pYTL Looks like we will be seeing more of the rookies now. Hopefully it isn't anything serious

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
  20. Started by BearFan2000,

    that doesn't suck? What a pathetic atrocious display of crap and ineptitude.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.