Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
This is what we have now on the roster DE Ray McDonald/David Bass/J. Merrell DT Jeremiah Ratliff/Will Sutton/Ego Ferguson/Brandon Dunn/ DE Jarvis Jenkins/A.Lane/C Washington OLB Pernell McPhee/Willie Young ILB Mason Foster/Christian Jones/Khaseem Greeene ILB Jon Bostic/Shea McClellin/DeDe Lattimore/J Brown OLB Lamarr Houston/Jared Allen/ CB Alan Ball/Tim Jennings/Al Louis-Jean CB Kyle Fuller/Demontre Hurst/Terrance Mitchell FS Ryan Mundy/Brock Vereen SS Antrel Rolle/Anthony Walters
-
- 8 replies
- 12.2k views
-
-
We all keep repeating ourselves on who we would like, he is a list I dont want at 7. Both Qbs keep getting rated high because of the importance of the position, but for me, they are to risky of a pick for a team that needs a star now. Do not want either for our pick at 7. I think the two best edge rushers are going to be Fowler and Beasley, Gregory and Ray will be there at our pick and dont want anything to do with either. I think Shelton and Collins will be good players in the league but both are not a good valve at #7. We need a star in the making at 7 and dont think they fill that bill. I think Trea Wayne will also be to much of a reach at 7, but as…
-
- 8 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
The Bengals had a MONSTER draft. Stupendous. Book end Tackles. Starting TE. Tackling machine ILB. Versatile CB. Rangy, great value FS. Wow.
-
- 8 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
Aaron Leming @AaronLemingNFL · 3h 3 hours ago W DL Ego Ferguson confirming he plans on playing under 300 pounds this year & focusing on pass rushing, that speaks volumes where he'll play
-
- 8 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...bye-to-houston/
-
- 8 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2462860-rising-nfl-stars-to-keep-an-eye-on-in-2015 Yes, it's bleacher report, an no this isn't really a surprise but times are slow so I'll throw it out there. I tend to agree. I know people don't like the PFF stats, but they are there FWIW. I remember a few years back I brought up the pressure productivity stats and people questioned it because a guy named Jerry Hughes was near the top of that list. A lot of people were like who the hell is Jerry Hughes, and that list lost all credibility with Jerry Hughes being on it. 2 years later Jerry Hughes has racked up 19.5 sacks. Those aren't great numbers or anything but still, it sho…
-
- 8 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
http://nypost.com/2015/07/31/breaking-up-i...andon-marshall/ I saw this similar article in another piece. There was a slightly different angle on it but still the same message. In reading this and in similar stories I've seen on Jay as of late has given me a little different perspective on him and how I hope that will translate to his playability this year. First and foremost I want to reiterate I don't "HATE" Cutler by its true definition. For one I don't know the guy personally so it would be hard for me to personalize it to that degree. In fact I really don't "HATE" him as player. What I do is "Dislike" many of the choices he makes. We all know that h…
-
- 8 replies
- 3.6k views
-
-
-
Cutler looked different on Saturday, I cant pinpoint but he had a different look in his eyes. He looked to be moving in the pocket better, a couple of times he made the smart move and ran with it instead of forcing a throw. On the play were he lowered his shoulder and tried to bull rush his way into the endzone it just looked like he was trying to make a statement. Preseason or not he was going all out. Did anyone else get the same feeling or was it the beer I was drinking???
-
- 8 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Ha i mean Jay Glazer. Anyway any interest for an actual Backup QB? Not really for me but.. Curious.
-
- 8 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
I just went to the site I used to watch games online (channelsurfing.net) but there is a message the site was busted and shut down. Do ya'll know of any other sites to watch the games online?
-
- 8 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
How the hell did he appear from out of the screen to run down Michael Turner and save the touchdown??? Is Jennings that fast or is Turner that slow? I can't remember that last time I saw any running back getting caught from behind like that. He had so much space, it should have been an automatic 6. Either way, it was pretty damn impressive and helps explain why Jennings starts over Bowman.
-
- 8 replies
- 2k views
-
-
http://www.nootsnotes.com/2011/09/11/noots...n-over-atlanta/
-
- 8 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
Harbaugh Whines Jim Harbaugh is whining over the lack of highlights of his 49ers win. Dude, welcome to the club, stomped Atlanta and barely a mention of it on NFL.com Instead you see things like the 1 game HOF career of Cam Newton, etc. When your not one of the media darlings you get next to no coverage or love. Jim, you played in Chicago you should know that lol.
-
- 8 replies
- 3.6k views
-
-
1. Martz brings morons with him. Brandon Manomanuseless and Taylor. $15M Guaranteed bewteen the two. 2. Angelo and Martz trade Greg Olsen cuz he doesnt fit scheme of going 3 and out, giving up 3-6 sacks per game and dropping passes. 3. Havent drafted a WR from D-1 school in 3 years 4. Oline has two 7th Round picks penciled in as starters. One of which is a LT. 5. Actually coveted Roy Williams on first day of Free Agency. 6. Martz comepletely ignores whats going on in the game. 7. Angelo talking to media last week is a fuggin' insult to everyone who has ever purchased Bears merchandise. 8. Angelo hasnt drafted a decent Safety before …
-
After the week that has been, ... the score the Bears have (and with the win I might add) is 34. Madlith: What do you think about that as a tribute? I say well done Bears.
-
- 8 replies
- 2k views
-
-
What about Lebron James? http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d822d...n=Facebook_news (Only partially serious)
-
- 8 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
Absolutely undisputed worst player in NFL... my god...... he is fukkin useless
-
- 8 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
Seriously, STFU. http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/...nect-management If you were really concerned, you'd be playing HARDER, to ensure your next massive pay day. Instead, you will use this as an excuse to slack off so you don't get a boo boo.
-
- 8 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
GREAt game GREAT weekend. Was sick saturday (bug from kids) but didn't stop me spending heading out saturday night for some collegeball. Brad Biggs spent 3 hours drinking & chatting with us & had some good things to say in his Chicago Tribune piece. Missed the flag game as I slept late but it was what I needed to get over stomach bug & set me up for the game Sunday. We did however beat them. FREAKIN AWESOME seats first rows of seats behind Bears bench. Bunch of us singing Beardown after every Bears TD & we were noticed by the players as they turned around after the first time. Bears didn't make it easy on us though & was a nailbiter fin…
-
- 8 replies
- 1.7k views
-