Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Chitownhustla,

    Jay Cutler should not be the scapegoat, not jays fault, he should be starting. Gould hopes Cutler is back next year to lead this team. Also said this year is not the Bear way, being a Bear for 10 years this year is not the way Lovie had taught them concerning things getting out of the locker room people throwing others under the bus...etc.... Some points I thought you guys may have been interested to hear

  2. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    I used to follow Nebraska and sometimes the Univ. of Tennessee in the College ranks but with yet another additon of a player from Vanderbilt, I have decided from now on...I am a loyal follower of the Commodores. In fact I have ordered a shirt and everything. Next season on Saturday I will be paying more attention to the Vandy games so that I know what caliber of players the Bears will be drafting in the future. GO COMMODORES!!!!!

    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
  3. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    1. Cutler was bad, DO NOT get me wrong. But like Connor compared using the timeouts like an idiot last week bled over to this week, I think that NY game will forever be in the back of his mind. Every time he drops back, he's more than likely thinking he's going to get hit. Excuse? Yes. Viable excuse? Perhaps.. 1b. Also, this offense will continue to sputter as long as the WR's and Cutler aren't on the same page. Knox is an alright WR and all, but as long as he continues to drop 2-3 passes a game, he'll never be much more. 2. I thought the defense played terrific. Idonije has been a beast this year, and Peppers had a few hits on McNabb too. Tinoisamoa, in my mind…

  4. Started by Bears4Ever_34,

    Oakland- W: Nobody really has a book on Caleb Haine yet, and I think we can use that to our advantage early on in his first few starts. The Raiders will likely beat themselves with penalties (They are the most penalized team in the league) and Carson Palmer will throw a few up for grabs on occasion. They do have a stingy defense but I don't fear them. As long as Martz develops a gameplan that fits to Caleb's strengths, we should win this one. We should see plenty of screen plays and more plays inside of 15 yards. I think this one will be a low scoring game that will be won by our defense in the end. Kansas City- W: They have Tyler Palko and a terrible offense without…

  5. Started by CrackerDog,

    Details here: http://bigstory.ap.org/NFL-Pro32 I suppose this is about right. Until the O Line proves itself, we shouldn't be cracking anyone's top 10.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
  6. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Worst QB, Worst RB, Worst OL, Worst recieving corps in the entire league wow!

    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
  7. Started by Mongo3451,

    ...Between Trestman and Lovie...? I'll start with draft choices and free agents from Emery within the respective years. How about the balls to start two rooks on the right side? There's more but I want to see your thoughts! I like what I'm seeing and hearing about the new staff.

  8. Started by Cutsizzle,

    http://www.chicitysports.com/2011/01/26/vi...s-fans-network/ Great breakdown with visual evidence. Yourboyroy is the man!

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
  9. Started by adam,

    Bears take Sproles 2.0 at #119.

    • 18 replies
    • 1.8k views
  10. 1 Az. gives up 15 ,47 and 79 for Bears 8 and 115 2 Buffalo gives up 12 and 22 and 65 for Bears 8 and 105 These two scenarios are based on Baker Mayfield being these two teams target and still on the board at 8.

    • 18 replies
    • 1.8k views
  11. Started by Stinger226,

    Options: trade back 43 to Cincinnati for 65- 107- 147 Grant Delpit K. J. Hamiler Cesar Ruiz Josh Jones A. J. Terrel What do you do?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.8k views
  12. Started by Bears4Ever_34,

    I found it interesting that the latest mock from Walter Football.com has us taking Coples at #19. Before free agency it seemed as if Coples was a lock to land in the top 10. But Cambell suggests it may not be the case. http://walterfootball.com/draft2012charlie_1.php Buffalo could always grab another DE in the first to pair up with Mario Williams, so that is always a possibility. But a team like Miami might have to take a quarterback now with Flynn and Manning both turning them down during the free agency period. It's an interesting proposition we'd have if Coples slips. He had a down year for a senior but his combine was impressive and the measura…

    • 9 replies
    • 1.8k views
  13. Started by Noots,

    http://www.nootsnotes.com/2011/09/11/noots...n-over-atlanta/

    • 8 replies
    • 1.8k views
  14. Started by Stinger226,

    Here is a article by Greg Gabriel, taking about the future and the players we have in place.I agree with his assessment of talent. http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/12/19/gab...s-from-success/

    • 6 replies
    • 1.8k views
  15. Started by azbearsfan,

    This really gives in sight to Urlacher's views. Kind of throwing teammates under the bus Maybe he needs to give up the C on his jersey

    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
  16. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writ...ock2/index.html

  17. Started by adam,

    This is in regards to next year. What would you guys like to see based on the possible outcomes to this season. I know some of you have said that you would take a wait and see approach. So here are the options. Please explain your votes and "other" choices. The only way I believe the Bears should retain Lovie and Co. is if we get hot and win the last 2 and at least the Wild Card game. The Wild Card game will more than likely be against Green Bay, which to me would make up for some of the follies this season. I would still want some changes (Tice, etc), but this would at least show me that they were capable of winning some big games. If we miss the playof…

  18. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/03/18/watson-los...-and-quickness/ Dekoda watson----------------- While players’ weight may fluctuate from the NFL Scouting Combine to their pro day, it is rare that it changes significantly. Florida State’s Dekoda Watson, however, defies the norm. He checked in at 240 pounds at the combine, but dropped all the way to 226 pounds Florida State’s pro day. The weight loss resulted in a much faster time in the 40-yard dash. He ran the 40 in 4.46 and 4.40 seconds at the pro day, after posting a mark of 4.56 seconds at the combine. He also flashed impressive quickness, completing the three-cone drill in 6.84 seconds. Wow, are u kidd…

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
  19. Started by 'TD',

    He seems to have taken it upon himself to be a real team leader. He is working out with the receivers on the team and was the first to introduce himself to Long and spend time with him. I'm really impressed with him taking huge steps to put himself out there for the organizations. He's really proved me wrong an any questions i had about his character.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.8k views
  20. Started by bear trap,

    So I am catching wind of a first quarter boycott... fans not in the stadium for the first quarter, and instead tailgating for the first quarter and not buying concessions or memorabilia.. that would be great but I doubt anything like that taked place cause some people are okay with the way the team is playing... I hope if the boycott isn't done that boo birds are out and very loud... a message needs to be sent to the owners that something better be done!

    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.