Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Pixote,

    I have had several requests to lock the Webb thread so that it will roll off the page and we can get onto more important issues, things like the 2013 Bears and trying to make the playoffs. If anyone has major objections I can open it back up. Hopefully we can bury this and move on.

  2. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...riment-is-over/

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. Started by Chitownhustla,

    I personally like the fact that someone stood up and said this shit is not acceptable(BM). Hope this sparks the team to get this shit right. ONE THING, if this the product we are going to see every home game they better not raise Ticket prices!!!!!!!!!

  4. Started by Chitownhustla,

    Anyone see the twitter message from Bennett to Kyle Long? Marty to Long on twitter "why are you worried about who is following you on twitter? More important shit is happening in world than Kyle Long's tweets. I don't need this form of social currency maybe you do. If a follow from me is going to make you feel wealthier then u need to get out more. I prefer our day to day interactions in person. But that's just me. You have my number. Stop the bullshit." Not sure what caused Marty to tweet this. I hope there isn't a real locker room problem. As for the tweet, why tweet this and complain about social media on social media. Stupid. I love that he…

    • 5 replies
    • 1.9k views
  5. Draft dish: Locking the Bears into a receiver in the 2nd round Interesting perspective on WRs that might be available in round 2:

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  6. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    by judge, per ESPN Obviously, the owners will appeal again, but hey, hope is hope and I'll take what I can get.

    • 21 replies
    • 3.2k views
  7. Started by bowlingtwig,

    I'm hearing that the Seachickens asked Lofa to take a pay cut. He said and has now asked for him release and it sounds like the team will relunctly release him. I'd like to bring him in. Briggs, Urlacher and Lofa would be a. Very dangerous trio and he does have ties to Ruskell.

  8. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=rookies

  9. Started by BearFan PHX,

    Couldnt find the original Logan Jones thread, so here's a new one. Found this. Love this guy. https://x.com/CFCBears/status/2012736330216718445

    • 1 reply
    • 398 views
  10. Started by clnr,

    Forget TO, forget Atogwe! This is the deal that needs to be made. I realize that Phillips is out of money by now, but if there is a way.... http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Logan-...-be-traded.html

    • 15 replies
    • 3.6k views
  11. Started by Connorbear,

    Why is he still on the team? Holding on the 3- yard line at the end of the game (just like he did against Indy). He needs to go. Peace

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. Started by AZ54,

    Khari Lee was released to make room for Logan Paulsen. I think that's an upgrade and it is expected we'll put Lee on the practice squad so he'll still be around if needed, Braunecker too. http://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/bears-t...-logan-paulsen/

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Real question is will we hire a QB coach and if so, who. I certainly hope we do.

    • 34 replies
    • 6.4k views
  14. Started by adam,

    Rapoport loses credibility with me calling it a big hire. Either he is serious, or joking and brilliant. Either way, we just improved by 2 games.

    • 14 replies
    • 1.8k views
  15. Started by BearFan PHX,

    I know what i "know" about our roster this year - where the holes are, why it's a building year etc. I still believe all of that. But gosh darnit, Im excited for opening day, and Im gonna forget what I know and start dreaming. Lets go Bears!

    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. Started by Bill,

    One of the best laughs from a NFL trade story I've had in a long time. http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/28600904/predicting-2020-nfl-offseason-dominoes-eight-star-players-set-144-move-chaos

    • 7 replies
    • 2.5k views
  17. Started by adam,

    They traded Hopkins for David Johnson, OMG. Seriously are they nuts or what?

    • 8 replies
    • 964 views
  18. Started by jason,

    So Lovie is basically just trying to sign the former Bears players. What a moron. Chris Conte Isaiah Frey Henry Melton Evan Rodriguez Major Wright I wouldn't be shocked to see Briggs going to TB soon.

    • 22 replies
    • 3.6k views
  19. Started by Pixote,

    He starts off by saying he hates to do mocks, and it sure shows. This is one of the worse pieces of garbage I have seen when it comes to the Bears. Look at who he has us taking and more importantly who we pass up and leave on the board at 19. If it worked out this way I would be so pissed off you couldn't begin to imagine. http://www.nfl.com/draft/2012/mock-drafts/...HP11_hot_topics

    • 17 replies
    • 1.8k views
  20. Started by AZ54,

    https://twitter.com/ChicagoBears Bears on the road against the Raiders (means we don't lose a home game).

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.