Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by AZ54,

    Tarik Cohen makes the list of rookies he thinks will have an impact this year. http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap30000008...timpact-rookies

    • 11 replies
    • 1.7k views
  2. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Hmm... ??? Plays SS and was expendable because of the addition of TJ Ward. Young player with lots of upside. I'd be looking at him if I were in Bears mgmt. What you think? Terra? http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/8/30/60...ved-safety-duke

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  3. Started by adam,

    Entire starting offense plus WR3, TE2 all return next year. Crazy level of continuity.

    • 20 replies
    • 1.7k views
  4. Started by lemonej,

    I wanna hear what BS he is gonna say after all his pre draft posturing.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.7k views
  5. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/pgStory?conte...p;photo=8572274 What a great pick. I wish the 1st round woulda been similar

  6. Started by bradjock,

    As per chicagobears.com: LAKE FOREST, Ill. – Seven players who were waived by the Bears during final cuts Saturday where placed on the team’s eight-man practice squad Sunday. Brett Basanez and Johan Asiata were both signed to the Bears practice squad on Sunday. The group includes quarterback Brett Basanez, defensive end Ervin Baldwin, defensive end Joe Clermond, guard Johan Asiata, fullback Will Ta’ufo’ou, cornerback Woodny Turenne and center Donovan Raiola. Basanez completed 15 of 26 passes for 221 yards with two touchdowns, three interceptions and a 71.6 passer rating in the preseason. The former Northwestern star spent the previous three seasons…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views
  7. Started by BearFan PHX,

    OK, Im still not sold on Cutler. I know how it FEELS with him in there. I wonder if he will ever stop making throws into double coverage. Still, the stats don't lie, and they tell a different story. I dunno. I just dunno. http://voices.suntimes.com/sports/interact...e-quarterbacks/

    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
  8. Started by madlithuanian,

    CHI - John Chiles signs Futures deal Source: NFL Free-agent WR John Chiles (CFL) signed a Reserve/Future contract with the Chicago Bears Tuesday, Jan. 27. [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ FOOTBALLGUYS VIEW ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] The former Texas Longhorn was undrafted in 2011, but he did spend some time with the Saints and the Rams before heading up north. In the CFL, Chiles played for the Toronto Argonauts. He's a good receiver on deep routes, can track the ball well over his shoulder and has agility in the open field. Chiles' game is built on his run-after-the-catch ability and vertical speed.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views
  9. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    I did know he was available this year. He still has not signed with a team yet. I would take shot at him for sure. He was one the up and comers a couple of seasons back , And he is only 27. Take a chance?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.7k views
  10. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    The 2019 draft has ended and we came away with a RB and WR that will see game time and maybe a slot corner. Next year depending on who we extend, we will need the following: SS- HaHa Clinton-Dix is on a one year deal, he will put together a great season a most likely depart. Deon Bush and DeAndre Houston Carson also will be at the end. OLB-Aaron Lynch, Isiah Irving, RRH, and will be FAs and Floyd entering his final. They need to nail that down so we have a solid backup that could elevate to a quality starter C-Cody Whitehair - though I expect him to get extended before the season, he may create a huge need if he leaves. DE-Jon Bullard and RRH are due…

    • 11 replies
    • 1.7k views
  11. Started by AZ54,

    Anyone have an idea how much cap space we have left? I'd like to know if we'll be able to do something to help the Oline if a decent vet gets cut.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  12. Started by Mongo3451,

    Anybody want Dallas Clark, Joe Addai, Gary Bracket or Melvin Bullit? Geez, they put Freeney on the block...

  13. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    But this is by far 'n away the worst Draft (with having a 1st) in recent history. Unless Alshon catches 70 balls, a total blow-off Emery's offseason - Minus Marshall - Free Agency: Signed 5 Special Teamers Weems, Hayes, Decastzo(sp), Thomas, Whilhite, Hayden, who little Lovie wanted all along Lovie got his Safety again, I smell 2 of Lovie Smith's patented RedShirts.... embarrassing

  14. Started by madlithuanian,

    I'd have rather had an AFC team beat them, but a loss on the Packers just plain makes me smile. Seattle looked damn good beating them. But, like every team...they have a weakness. We just need to find it. Or when we play them in the NFC championship, we need to just get lucky!

  15. Started by AZ54,

    Based on Spotrac.com here's the list of Bears who are FA this offseason and their last salary. We have $19.6mil in cap space plus the certain $6.3mil we'll get when we cut Sims gives us $26mil to spend. The only other cut that I think could happen would be Acho giving us another $2.375mil in cap space. Spotrac forecasts Callahan's market value to be 4yr $28mil. I think coming off a broken foot and surgery lowers that. If nothing else, stacked up against all his other missed games in recent years, he'll have difficulty finding a GM willing to commit 4yrs with a big bonus. With $26mil to spend who do you want back, or do you cut Acho and spend $28mil. I…

    • 15 replies
    • 1.7k views
  16. Started by dawhizz,

    Always interested to see where others would have gone with the Bears picks. I would not have traded up for Montgomery and I assume he would have been gone when I picked at 87, so I would have gone this way: 3) Julian Love, CB, Notre Dame - Can work in the slot like eventual actual selection Duke Sweeney but big enough to develop as an outside corner as well. 4) Travyveon Williams, RB, Texas A&M - This is who I took in my pre-draft mock draft and although I think he didn't actually go until the 6th I'd have taken him here. 5) D'Andre Walker, Edge, Florida State - I probably had him as a 3rd round pick or so, so I'd take him here as a developmental pass …

    • 17 replies
    • 1.7k views
  17. Started by adam,

    Just had his worst two games of his career back to back these last two weeks: He now has 10 INTs in 8 games (leads the league), and is on pace for 20+. The most he has ever thrown in a season was 12, and he had only thrown 11 in the last two years. He also has 2 fumbles lost for 12 turnovers (Tied for league lead with Lawrence). From reading some analyst's posts, it seems that teams have finally made an adjustment defensively to him and it is causing him major issues. For all the Trubisky talk, Mahomes may not actually be the GOAT after all. What is funny is this is who I thought he would be coming out of college. A guy that can throw 400+ with 5 TDs one…

    • 18 replies
    • 1.7k views
  18. Started by Mongo3451,

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/stor...&id=5062971 OK guys, I’m bored. Above is a link to an Albert Haynesworth “on the block” article. Here’s a guy that’s a beast when healthy. I salivate at the thought of having a guy like him line up next to Tommie Harris. Our line could look like a train wreck coming at opposing QB’s. …And he could actually be affordable, as the Redskins already paid him a 21 million roster bonus this year. Thoughts??

    • 5 replies
    • 1.7k views
  19. Started by flea,

    http://leisureblogs.chicagotribune.com/the...-last-time.html 'Da Bears Movie Dat Wasn't': Da Coach goes to bed early but the Super Fans hit the cheesy curly fries one last time Share | Well, Da Coach, Da Coach whose name was on the tickets, skipped the late-night sausage, the cheese-swamped curly fries and the on-stage kegger in honor of Lord Stanley. But as you'd expect, the Super Fans were forgiving at the end of the show. Their walrus 'taches did not droop at being jilted by their icon. Their aviator glasses concealed no tears. "He's old," said Carl Wollarski, otherwise known as Robert Smigel. "He's gone home." "Keith Van Horne," noted B…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.7k views
  20. Started by xvflutop,

    per Bears twitter account via Bears website.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.