Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/...cus-on-defense/
-
- 16 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Today on ESPN, Jaws continued his QB countdown. He had Cutler as the 8th best QB, in front of Vick, Stafford, Ryan, Flacco, Newton and Romo, and behind Rodgers, Rivers, Manning, E.Manning, Brady, Roethlisberger, and Brees.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
I know we have low expectations, but if the team was going to make a legit shot at the playoffs, who is the key to success? If this player fails, the team is going to struggle?
-
- 12 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
I wonder what the point of releasing and re-signing David Fales to the practice squad achieved. Was he on the 53 man roster before or just the PS?
-
- 5 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
-
I hate the Cowboys and their fans are arrogant. With that out of the way… Offensive line…is the Michael Ola experiment over? He's been alright for us but we've bounced him all over the place and tonight he just fell flat on his face. I don't know if he was injured or just got pulled for bad play. All I know is that suddenly there is #79 Ryan Groy out there at LG. It seemed that pass protection was better with Groy out there and the offense was more productive with him out there but I'll have to re-watch the game. Run blocking…just hit or miss with more misses than hits. RB….Forte with no excuse for his fumble. I like Matt, classy guy, works hard,…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
IMHO we need to do three things in this draft 1. Get a WR for the other side of Marshall to take the load off of him. Granted Cutler will be looking at throwing to him alot this year but this will take double coverages off Marshall by having another threat such as Marshall. Then we can use all the rest Bennett, Hester, Thomas Weems,Knox(if he plays) to control the underneath. And it doesnt have to be in RD1 2. The Bears HAVE to strengthen the D-line. Smith's whole defense depends on it. No one in the secondary comes close to covering ANY of the Packer WRs or Johnson with the Lions without pressure on the QB. Their chances begin and end right there... So maybe d…
-
- 14 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
The last time we had a pro-bowl type QB and won the Super Bowl was back in 1985. The number he wore was #9. Now we have a probowl QB and flip that number and what do you get.....#6.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
The entire week after Lovie got fired, the media shoved our 10-6 record up our keesters. Saying how bad it was to get rid of Lovie. Heck, even Da' Coach chimed in with his displeasure. Then, they ripped our incompetance in the form of Emery having 13 candidates for HC. Now, Emery strikes fast with his decision and we become 2nd page news to Chip Kelly to the Eagles. Listen to real NFL people say how great a move it was to hire Trestman. To finish my rant, where the heck is Lovie going to be HC? Eight openings and he's not a finalist for anything. F#%$ you media!
-
- 16 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
TO wants to make a comeback and guess who he wants to play for? TAADAA Mark Trestman. Somebody give him a gun.
-
- 7 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Could the Chicago Bears gain from Tampa Bay's losses? By Vaughn McClure Looks like firing Jon Gruden wasn't the only house-cleaning going down in Tampa Bay. The Buccaneers released five veterans, including star linebacker Derrick Brooks. Remember, Lovie Smith used to coach the linebackers in Tampa Bay and Brooks was one of his favorities. More intriguing are two Bucs set to becomes free agents at 11:01 p.m. on Thursday: receiver Michael Clayton and safety Jermaine Phillips. Both are far away in contract talks and would upgrade the Bears at their respective positions. The Bears seem content with what they have, but a tweak here and there sure wouldn't h…
-
- 6 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
An NFL executive believes impending free agent Lance Briggs will end up with the 49ers this offseason. The Niners were close to acquiring Briggs at October's trade deadline, but the sign-and-trade agreement was nixed because Briggs was the Bears' franchise player. Briggs is a sideline to sideline outside linebacker in Chicago, but would play inside in San Francisco's 3-4 scheme. Source from Chicago Tribune.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
I saw that the 49ers won. They were at home and from a recap on either NFL network or espn one of the guys said that SF has played a lot better at home. So we have them at home which should help but this game may a little tougher then I had first thought. Just hoping to get some thoughts on how well SF is playing right now.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Here is a link from Windy City Gridiron, a lot of interesting trades to land more picks. I like it, dont like the QB pick, should have went for one of the good prospects in the spot they picked Martin.(before OL signings.) http://www.windycitygridiron.com/2016/3/31...ition-3-31-2016
-
- 4 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
I think this is the end of his Bears career. Sorry to see. http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/grizzly-de...lFlowFB_CHBrand Peace
-
- 16 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
-
All those Power Rankings we see, where the Bears are 26th in the league are bogus in my opinion. I have always thought that. If not for injuries last year, the Bears would have won a few more games, and would have been in the running for a wild card spot. And that's WITH NO OFFENSE. This year, the Bears have improved in many ways, not the least of which is concerning health. With all that said, I think I trust Vegas a bit more than I trust the talking head idiots at the major sports websites and papers. Bears not so bad? Vegas doesn't make money year after year by being bad or stupid doing this sort of thing. You can find similar rankings at all the Ve…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
I have to wonder where they'd be ranked if they'd won every game they should've/could've this year. Imagine where we'd be right now if we had a defense! http://pro32.ap.org/poll Not that rankings mean anything, I just wish we hadn't lost twice to the friggen Lyin's so we'd be #1 in the division, two games ahead of the Packers with some momentum.
-
- 13 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
https://www.nfl.com/news/bears-hc-matt-nagy-announces-nick-foles-replaces-mitchell-trubisky-as-starting-q
-
- 9 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
OK! So instead of rehashing what an awful situation we are in, and how much I want Vrabel lol I thought I'd start a thread about good football. Good coaching, smart plays. So here's an awesome fake punt, and the backstory on how they got there is even better. THAT is coaching!
-
- 23 replies
- 1.7k views
-