Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    I forget who I told off a few weeks ago about Jenkins probably not even going in the first 3 rounds, but I'm sorry. My fault. But this could be OK for the Bears. This could mean Sanu or Randle could fall to 50.

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  2. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBo1St4vArc

  3. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBo1St4vArc

    • 0 replies
    • 382 views
  4. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    just to fuel the fire.... Well emery, I had hope... But that was god awful

    • 0 replies
    • 456 views
  5. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Shea McClellin - DE - Boise S

    • 116 replies
    • 15.7k views
  6. Started by Mongo3451,

    I'm sick of the fake cell phone calls and hugs for the commish. WTF? Maybe the beer is talking...

    • 1 reply
    • 799 views
  7. Started by bradjock,

    Right now it's just me. Hopefully it will pick up more business as we get closer to #19.

  8. Started by Pixote,

    I have no doubt over half the members who post here will be moaning and groaning, some totally ballistic, about the Bears selections. Happens every year, we all have our favorites, guys we want drafted, but unfortunately they are seldom selected. I just hope this year we can keep it all in perspective and give Emery a chance to prove his worth without making rash judgements saying he is a failure because he did not pick who we want and making selections he feels will be best for the Bears, this year and the future.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. Started by rockren,

    Take it FWIW, but McShay has the Bears taking Hightower at 19 OVER Coples who goes #20. McShay states in the opening paragraph he based his final picks on talking to scouts/personel around the league.....for him to predict Hightower over Coples to the Bears is surprising. I will say this- I want Emery to draft who he wants and not who Lovie/Tice/Marinelli want. If he feels Hightower can be Urlacher's eventual successor then let Emery do his job and make that pick.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. Started by GakMan23,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,3492946.story This makes me wonder if the rumor I heard about the Bears trading Forte and their pick for the Browns picks #4 and #22, might have more merrit then I thought

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  11. Started by azbearsfan,

    http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2012/04/be...lion_in_sa.html

  12. Here is to hoping Phil does a waaaaaayyyyyyy better job than JA. There is no control as to who is there at 19 but Phil controls who he does pick. That also goes for the 2nd round and 3rd round. I cant take another Dan Bazuin type pick. The Bears need to get a couple of guys who contribute now!!! He already got a WR, not saying another wouldnt be nice but who ever he picks they must be able to do more than Dan Bazuin did in the 2nd.

    • 3 replies
    • 964 views
  13. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...r-madden-cover/

  14. Started by Pixote,

    He starts off by saying he hates to do mocks, and it sure shows. This is one of the worse pieces of garbage I have seen when it comes to the Bears. Look at who he has us taking and more importantly who we pass up and leave on the board at 19. If it worked out this way I would be so pissed off you couldn't begin to imagine. http://www.nfl.com/draft/2012/mock-drafts/...HP11_hot_topics

    • 17 replies
    • 1.8k views
  15. Started by BearsFan1974,

    Been gone a while. Been a bit overwhelmed at work..still stationed overseas, and not able to contribute. Ready for the draft!!!....GO BEARS!!!

  16. Started by Pixote,

    I am hearing several, including Mayock who I respect more than most analysts, rave about this guy and have the Bears elated he "falls" to them. He was a late riser on the draft boards from what I can tell which always make me a little nervous. Seems like those guys tend to bust. Any of you guys watch this guy play? Is he the real deal? Should I be keeping my fingers crossed that we get him or should I be praying someone else gets him off the board before the Bears pick?

    • 17 replies
    • 2k views
  17. Started by Pixote,

    Good news, but expected. He will is an excellent #3 RB, just needs to learn to protect the ball a bit better. http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=8768

    • 1 reply
    • 802 views
  18. Started by lemonej,

    Mike Mayock, who's analysis I respect when it comes to the draft because he seems to be extremely thorough when he explains why he likes prospects, has the Bears selecting Chandler Jones at 19. Mike Mulligan who has shown over the years that he can have some insight into Bears picks was the lone panelist from the Score round table discussion of the Bears draft plans that also picked Jones.Pompeii,Biggs, Zaidman and Matt Bowen all believe that Mercilus will be and should be the pick.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  19. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    always thought they loved him

    • 4 replies
    • 844 views
  20. Started by jason,

    Continuing with Lucky's recent research, the folks at ESPN (more specifically Grantland) have produced some interesting stats as they relate to the draft. http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/785360...-truly-valuable It's not all that surprising in some regards, but it does back up the concept that some positions are safer to draft in the first two rounds, and some have higher bust rates. TE is the safest in the first two rounds, and OL is the second safest. Similarly, no position other than QB drops off in production like OL does after the first two rounds. There are always reasons to debate data like this - we've probable covered them all - this is…

    • 0 replies
    • 644 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.