Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. G Williams suspended indefinitely... Loomis out for 8 games....

    • 10 replies
    • 1.7k views
  2. Started by GakMan23,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,7034381.story Bout time our top pick of the 06 draft starting being worth something...

  3. Started by Stinger226,

    With Balt drafting Stanley, I can see Eugene Monroe being traded or cut. He would definitly be an upgrade as the LT and is only 29, would have 3 to 4 years left at a high level. With Hargraeves going to TB and then grabbing Grimes in FA I can see them cutting loose of Alterraun Verner/CB. He played well before he got to TB and he is 27.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  4. Started by AZ54,

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2705445...017-nfl-combine

    • 7 replies
    • 1.7k views
  5. Started by Noots,

    If I were Turner, Angelo, Lovie...regarding Rex Quite honestly, I think they really should cut the cord...but let's put that thought aside and pretend for a moment Rex is re-signed, and the starter. 1. JA needs to rebuild the line. I would look to add two new linemen this year, and they'd need to be extremely strong run blockers at the point of attack. I guess I'd try to find guys that Rex could see over without sacrificing pass blocking ability due to short arms. LOL. 2. Ron Turner needs to do a couple of things to get Rex back on track, from a schematic perspective. I'm not saying this is ALL he should do, just that I didn't see much of this and it needs…

  6. Started by adam,

    Just realized that I need to figure out who my keeper will be for the upcoming season. Decisions, decisions. Here are my options and draft results from last year. To me it looks like my options are SF for a 6th, Flacco for an 11th, or Amendola for a 16th. Hernandez was my Keeper last year. I am leaning towards Amendola as he seems to have the most value at that slot. 2. Adrian Peterson (Min - RB) 3. Victor Cruz (NYG - WR) 4. Michael Turner (Atl - RB) 5. Reggie Bush (Det - RB) 6. Dwayne Bowe (KC - WR) 7. San Francisco (SF - DEF) 8. Pierre Garcon (Was - WR) 9. Shonn Greene (Ten - RB) 10. Nate Washington (Ten - WR) 11. Peyton Hillis (KC - RB…

    • 7 replies
    • 1.7k views
  7. Started by Grouchy Bear,

    Heistand on his guys. http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=5919

    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views
  8. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Or last but not least... "Don't care" I think something with TerraTor in it would be amusing. Or Stinger and SCS in an embrace would be cute. edit: ok it's apparent I have no idea how to do a poll.

    • 17 replies
    • 1.7k views
  9. Started by scs787,

    Jeff Dickerson ‏@ESPNChiBears 1h #Bears have released DL Izzy Idonije, QB Jerrod Johnson, TE Fendi Onobun & S Sean Cattouse. Team signs DE Jamil Merrell & LB Conor O'Neill. The Fendi pipe dream has ended. Izzy is semi surpising. Johnson was #5 on the depth chart so no surpise there. Didn't even know Cattouse was on the roster. The 2 guys they signed don't look that intriguiing.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.7k views
  10. Its not too often that NFL teams can have 3 former head coaches as assistant coaches for 2 consecutive seasons as usually someone comes a callin' for their services.This unique situation we have here is something that we should watch closely. As most of the nation think the Bears are a luck based bunch, the fact that these 3 guys have coached up a couple of players on this team speaks volumes for their expertise. Martz: He obviously has had a positive effect on Jay Cutler with him getting in the best shape of his career even during a lockout offseason and he clearly has a grasp of what Martz is trying to do which makes me wonder if the 2 had secret meetings during th…

  11. Started by flea,

  12. Started by lemonej,

    I have read some post stating that the Bears don't have a WR that is worth any praise but, I'm on the other side when it comes to Knox who I believe is going to have a breakout season. I have latched on to this kid since I saw him working out at the Combine and believe he has the potential to be a game breaker so you fantasy drafters should add him to your squads in late rounds.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  13. Started by AZ54,

    This is easily the most entertaining OG highlight film I've ever watched. I know many here are fans of McGlinchey early in the 1st but I see slow feet so I'm less enthusiastic and I think his draft stock will drop as get further into the evaluation process. His neighbor Nelson on the other hand is the only OG I recall seeing slide across the face of the QB late to pick up a blitzing CB/S. He has plenty of power to pancake players as well, which he does over and over in this 2016 highlight film. He's talented enough to be scheme versatile. I'd like to find some 2017 highlights, and of course entire game film, but that will show up soon. My question is where do you v…

    • 9 replies
    • 1.7k views
  14. Started by McGowan,

    I want to say that I'm not a fan of Pagano. I think he's more conservative than Fangio, and Fangio was too conservative for my liking. Pagano goes into a damn prevent half way through the 3rd quarter with a lead. He makes easy wins too interesting. Look no further than the Dallas game for proof. I'm very disappointed in his first season as I was expecting a more aggressive DC than Fangio.

    • 10 replies
    • 1.7k views
  15. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    2 of 5 NFL.com writers believe they'll be 2012's Giants. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d826c..._content_stream

    • 10 replies
    • 1.7k views
  16. Started by flea,

    Heres mine ESPN - 3 Leagues IAFS Keeper league 9-2 2nd place Beardown Keeper League 9-2 2nd place UKNFL Money League 5-6 6th place Yahoo - 5 Leagues Starfyre League 7-4 2nd place (winner gets a bobblehead) My league 4-7 4th place(some of my friends here, have 2nd highest scoring team - go figure) Stella Legue 5-6 6th place Diner League 6-5 5th place \taslkbears Money league 2-9 last CBS - 1 league Boards.ie 5-5-1 (3 divs 2nd in mine) Facebook Beardown League 8-3 3rd spot 7 win strk brothers league 7-4 4th spot Total 11 Leagues 68 - 53 - 1 Moral too many leagues lead to medic…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views
  17. Started by jason,

    Check it out... Cutler is expected to play

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  18. Started by BearFan2000,

    signed a 5 year deal with the Eagles

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  19. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/...forte-challenge He's your best player numbnuts. Not only have you wasted entire draft classes, but you spent 6M on a useless TE, 7M on a washed up RB Who is this guy?

  20. Started by Connorbear,

    Kellen Davis should be cut tomorrow and no way in hell should we resign Devin. Both players really contribute nothing to this team. Peace

    • 15 replies
    • 1.7k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.