Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by AZ54,

    Starting a new thread just to keep track of post game analysis on the new players. This surprised me mostly because I don’t recall having a Bears QB who the coach said doesn’t need more snaps to improve before the season starts Do I need to see Caleb Williams in the preseason? No, I do not. I see him every single day in practice," Johnson said, noting that Williams will be ready for Week 1 based on what he's seen during practice this summer.

    • 45 replies
    • 1.7k views
  2. Started by jason,

    It seems that everyone knows how to exploit it. Everyone understands the gaps and holes. And, most importantly, when the Bears go to it exclusively, they get raped. Is it because it's a passive approach? OR Is it because the Bears don't have the personnel to run it any more? Either way, the Bears almost let a win go yet again. This "playing not to lose" crap has killed the Bears this year, and it appears that Lovie and crew haven't learned their lessons. Thank goodness the offense and ST put up so many points today, because those last ten points to the Vikings were way too easy.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.7k views
  3. Started by adam,

    Can't believe this.

    • 17 replies
    • 1.7k views
  4. Started by adam,

    It is hard not to see this as a defining game this year for the team, the offensive line, and Jay. We seem to be as healthy as we've been all year (minus Jeffery) and the defense is playing some of the best ball seen in the last 30 years. This would be a great validation win, at home, in primetime. Jay has to step up this week, limit turnovers, and make some impact plays.

  5. Started by jason,

    Watched the 30 for 30 episode last night about the 1983 draft. It was very interesting. The Bears ended up with a monster draft that year: Jimbo Covert Willie Gault Mike Richardson Dave Duerson Tom Thayer Richard Dent Mark Bortz That's unbelievable. (Four OLinemen drafted that year, BTW). Little did I know, however, they were briefly in talks with the Raiders for Howie Long and some other guy. There is a good chance the Bears wouldn't have been able to select Jimbo Covert if the trade were made, and that could have potentially altered the course of the entire draft, but could you imagine if the Bears had simply made the trade (IDK the e…

    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
  6. Started by OmahaBear,

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=tnC8BtNBNLo

  7. Started by Pixote,

    Here is a must read article that says it all about the maturity of Forte (he has shown more maturity in his 1st few months as a Bear than CB did his entire stay). It also dicusses other aspects of the Bears as well. Good stuff!! Forte earning respect for his attitude

  8. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    Starting to read up on Pat Mahomes and starting to get a crush, so I did a mock using the www.first-pick.com site so I can trade and I manipulated a 3rd round deal. 1-3 Myles Garrett is available (some how?) And the phone rings. Tennessee offers round 1 picks 5 and 18. Garrett is a stud, but too hard to pass up this value. 1-5 Solomon Thomas DE-Derek Barnett also worth consideration. Either would be a force on the line for years 1-18 Jamal Adams SS (he was there, like Garrett) to make it more believable, we can change to Malik Hooker SS 1-22 Patrick Mahomes QB- yes, another first rounder. Bears get Miami to take our RD2 pick and Jay Cutler that I put a 3rd…

    • 10 replies
    • 1.7k views
  9. Started by Pixote,

    ....... to congratulate you on beating everyone in the weekly pick'ems contest. 13-3 to start the year off, WOW! You are a marked man now, we will all be gunning for you! LOL Here is a link to this weeks results: Week 1 Pick'em Results

  10. Started by Ty Nitty,

    He is in town today for a visit with one scheduled for Monday with Cincy...

    • 10 replies
    • 1.7k views
  11. Started by Mongo3451,

    I've been trying to change my personal photo and avatar with no luck. It shows I've changed them in my controls section, but not anywhere else. Please advise when able. Thanks

    • 9 replies
    • 1.7k views
  12. Per some NFL insiders - too short of a turnaround. Dalton will start. Not surprised but still bummed. Was hoping Fields would crush Lions and make my thanksgiving extra exciting as I get delusional over prospects of next season with a real qb entering his 2nd year in the league ready to ascend!!!

    • 14 replies
    • 1.7k views
  13. Started by Stinger226,

    What if Donald,Gilbert,Pryor,HaHa are all gone? I think the possibility exists that there is not the run on QBs that some are predicting so that will pull stud D players we all cherish. If those 4 are gone I think the next best defensive players would be Mosely, Dennard. I would not object to those picks. Fuller, Ward, Hageman, and Truitt are a bit of a reach at 14, but I think all will be good players. Hageman seems to be the risky player of all those names. Didnt have production to back up physical numbers. I would prefer Fuller to Dennard, seems to be more instinctive to me. I think we probably trade back some spots and grab Mosely, Fuller, Ward, or Tru…

    • 10 replies
    • 1.7k views
  14. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...-nfl-draft.html I don't even know where to begin, except to say that if Hub could find a ranking or mock draft down in the last month that has Aaron Donald ranked 40th, I will give him $1000. Ditto for one that has a RB with a top 20 ranking. As for "biting the bullet" and going offense over defense despite need, rather thatn "reaching" for the 19th best player at pick 14, I can't even.

    • 12 replies
    • 1.7k views
  15. Started by Pixote,

    That the Chicago Bears picked up: QB Nick Hill, WR Curtis Hamilton, FB Russ Weil, QB Caleb Hanie, K Shane Longest UDFA Tracker Does anyone ele have any link that might be better? (I love the name of the kicker we brought in!)

  16. http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2012/03/ce...d_bears_ha.html

    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
  17. Started by nfoligno,

    In talking about the preseason game with Az, what does Lovie stress as a key area of concern? missed field goals? He even went on to say the D played well. What? If this defense can't stop teams from converting on 3rd downs. FGs are not going to make a dang bit of difference. Lovie continues his dillusional ways. Nothing to see here. All is well. Move on.

  18. Started by bear trap,

    I know a lot of people on this board and all bears fans are/were hoping to get a legitimate receiver in here for insurance. I personally feel that we will be fine at the position but got to reading another article that made me think HMMM... Philly is pretty stacked at the wr position with maclin, jackson, brown, avant, and curtis. I know that he's no anquan boldin or even brandon marshall but I wonder what it would take to pry Kevin Curtis from the eagles? He's a vet and a darn good receiver. I'd be all for throwing them a 3rd or 4th rder to them to get him. Like I said I think the guys we have will do fine but it is an idea especially after reading this article: …

  19. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://teamcoco.com/video/bridge-jump-cheesehead

    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views
  20. Started by madlithuanian,

    NY Giants against the Liones PIT against the Packers WAS agasint Dallas - maybe Philly will rest starters... CHI agasint Philly - as if I needed to say it...but I will. GO BEARS!!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.