Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,2184034.story
-
- 0 replies
- 665 views
-
-
http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/4004...n-low-down?pg=1 Interesting article about some possible bargains. Even more interesting that alot of these guys match up with our needs and would be somewhat of an upgrade. Hopefully Emery will find some cheap talent.
-
- 8 replies
- 2k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...n-to-the-bears/
-
- 4 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
With all the shit going down in NOs, would it be interesting if they let Brees go, and signed P. Manning as there new QB. That would be a big distraction to the pending issues that will go down in the south.
-
- 3 replies
- 985 views
-
-
It is getting close to the start of free agency, so lets put it down in a post what we think we will get. I am assuming after Forte we have 22 mil of cap space. rookie pool- 5 mil signing our own free agents-6 to 8 mil Bell,Idonije(DT), Stelz,Jennings,Graham,Okoye L. Robinson/WR/Dal Porter/CB/NO Carlson/TE/Sea Bell/LT/Buf Royal/WR/Den This is not what I prefer but what I think the way they may go as far as positions and players. That leaves us in need a WR,DE, CB,LB,OL, so with this as a start we draft. #1 Mercilus/DE/Ill #2 Randle/WR/LSU #3a Norman/CB/CC #3b Carder/ILB/TCU #4 Jones/OC/Geor #5 Egnew/TE/Miss
-
- 15 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
The Bears will part ways with back-up quarterback Caleb Hanie and who would be a great cheap option? One site says the the Bears might look at a proven vet(I didn't say star) like Orton, Garard or even Grossman. Yes I know but it was a thought....lol. Grossman did get us to the Superbowl at least.
-
- 9 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Courtesy of NFL Network here is a break down on WR Stephen Hill Stephen Hill - pro day video A little raw but seems to snatch the ball with his hands well to go along with nice size / speed attributes. I think Cutty would not mind breaking Hill in as a rookie ala Brandon Marshall and Eddie Royal.
-
- 10 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
According to PFT there is a possiblity that SH could be a cap hit. Old , but could he be Ruben Brown?
-
- 11 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
I need to win a bet. Is our blue "midnight" or "navy"? I need some concrete evidence. Help!
-
- 8 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
I'm not good at math, at all, and I'm not very good with the cap space thing too, so I have a question. People say the Bears need to extend Forte to a bigger deal so $7.7m isn't on the cap this year and they keep saying it's because of the guaranteed money. How does that work? To help me, just use this: 5 years, $40 million, $20 million guaranteed. Does this mean it's only like 5 years, $20 million against the cap, or what? Thanks in advance.
-
- 14 replies
- 2k views
-
-
Per Vaughn McClure's twitter, VJax and Avril were our top 2 targets, but Avril is tagged. I don't put a ton of stock in this, as I really don't think Emery is leaking things yet. There was another suggestion from one of McClure's earlier tweets than the info might have come from a player, which would make it seem like it's just speculation. But hey, it's a juicy rumor!
-
- 70 replies
- 8.2k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...-franchise-tag/
-
- 2 replies
- 1k views
-
-
Lions | Cliff Avril receives franchise tag Mon, 05 Mar 2012 08:19:53 -0800 The Detroit Lions have placed the franchise tag on impending free-agent DL Cliff Avril, according to a league source. Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz1oGHcAAit
-
- 5 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
-
Texans and Arian Foster reached agreement on a five-year, $43.5 million deal that includes $20.75 million guaranteed. per Shefter I think this is what Forte would be looking for.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Bills | Agree to deal with Stevie Johnson Mon, 05 Mar 2012 06:39:36 -0800 The Buffalo Bills have struck a new deal with impending free-agent WR Stevie Johnson. The team has called a press conference for Monday, March 5. Terms of the deal have not been disclosed. 0 Comments | Source: ProFootballTalk.com - Mike Florio | Share: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz1oG0pWRF0
-
- 1 reply
- 731 views
-
-
RT @SI_PeterKing: RT @AdamSchefter: Bills and WR Stevie Johnson are on the verge of a five-year contract that is likely to be completed in the next 24 hours. Down to Bowe, Jackson, and Colston now.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
4 years, $31m, $17/18 guaranteed. per Jay Glazer Not surprising. That's what Forte should accept.
-
- 8 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
WR Vincent Jackson - instantly becomes best threat in passing game, hurt alot and disappears Pierre Garcon - seems like a headcase.Isnt a #1 but certainly seems to think he is. Head and shoulders above our current scrubs Marques Colston - definitely available and becomes best threat in passing game, always hurt Stevie Johnson - I still think he wont sign or get tagged OL Levi Brown - 28, instant upgrade (not saying much tho) Ben Grubbs - 28, instantly best OG Carl Nicks - not interested for that cash (can anyone find the post where i kept saying just draft this guy cuz he was enormous) I think given the list above and…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
https://twitter.com/#/JayGlazer/status/176043156381515776 Wow, what an epic upgrade either of those guys would be.
-
- 14 replies
- 2.8k views
-