Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. He was picked and I get the impression from what I've heard and read that he will prepare his butt off to help us win games. I am 100% in full support of this kid. There may have been other guys that we passed on that may be better and some that may end being worse. I just hope Shae is a solid contributor for years. If he is that. It'll be something that we've been lacking for a long while. Kick some ass Shae! You are a Bear now! (I reserve judgement for Emery and his picks. There's much more to see before a true assessment can be made.)

    • 12 replies
    • 1.6k views
  2. Started by Pixote,

    I have always had a TV Package with NFL Network. I am thinking of downgrading my services as it is just too expensive. The package I am looking at does not have NFL Network. I will miss watching these games as they are generally good match-ups. However, my main concern is the Bears game with the Packers in week 2 on Thursday Night Football. I cannot remember, the Bears games in the Chicago area, if they are on Thursday Night Football on NFL Network are they also broadcasted on the local TV Affiliate? Anyone in the Chicago area that can answer that question for me I would appreciate some feedback. I am really strapped for money right now and may have …

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  3. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...,3500978.column Past time for some tough Lovie Rick Morrissey | In the wake of the news August 25, 2008 Is this how Lovie Smith wants to go out? As friend to the players? As the Great Enabler? Does he want his professional tombstone to read: He got off the bus refusing to throw anybody under the bus? If Smith doesn't do something about it soon, a combination of bad football and a culture of unaccountability is going to be his undoing as the Bears' coach. Forget the bad apples he used to support at every turn and at every pretrial hearing. This isn't about that. This is about the most unpardonable …

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  4. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/...-levis-stadium/

    • 13 replies
    • 1.6k views
  5. Started by AZ54,

    Let's hope this one goes better than the last ex-Cowboy WR named Hurd. One thing is clear, if you want to be a Bears WR you will likely be 6'-3" or taller, and if you're not then you will be really fast. I'd say the days of having an Earl Bennett, shorter, slower but with very good hands, on the roster are over. Herd ran a 4.49 forty at his pro day a year ago and was signed by Dallas as UDFA then promptly cut. Seahawks then picked him up and he didn't last long there either. There had to be some glaring weakness he showed to get cut so quickly…maybe lack of knowing how to run routes. Given the complexity of our offense I was expecting we'd sign a more experie…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
  6. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writ...in&hpt=Sbin Really amazing for his age...

    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
  7. Started by balta1701-A,

    Soon, this award will be renamed "The Chicago Bears Defender" award.

    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
  8. Started by jason,

    I know we don't all agree, but nearly every expert says this draft sucks for QBs. I'm sure as the time comes nearer, there will be some QBs moving up because of the need, but I don't think it suits our team well to go in that direction. Here's the plan: 1. Big board: Myles Garrett, Jonathan Allen. If they go 1-2, I'll be sick. 2. Deshaun Watson. If he doesn't fall, go with King, CB, Iowa or whichever BPA CB is available. 3. If Watson was there in round 2, go for BPA Safety. If he was not there, Chad Kelly is the pick. 4. Assuming QB has been acquired, go OT & TE in whichever order. TE is deep in this draft, and one of the talented guys will drop. 5.…

    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
  9. Started by Noots,

    http://www.nootsnotes.com/2010/10/10/noots...-over-carolina/

  10. Started by Uncle Buck,

    It is admirable that all on this board, while there are occasional disagreements, are all united in their passion for the Chicago Bears. I for one very much enjoy this board; I enjoy the different takes on many subjects, I enjoy many poster's thought processes. I enjoy having the chance to discuss one of the outlets (the Bears) in my life that helps relieve the stress that comes with working and everyday life. While I don't always agree with everyone, I do appreciate all that you bring to this message board. For all that, I wish all of you and your families the very best this holiday season. I hope for a bright new year for all. Happy Holidays!!

    • 13 replies
    • 1.6k views
  11. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    SportingNews thinks so.

  12. Started by Da Bears 88,

    Are we ever going to see him on the field again?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  13. Started by 'TD',

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AtyU...o&type=lgns Willie Gault is still racing around at 48 By Jonathan Littman, Yahoo! Sports May 1, 9:26 pm EDT * Buzz up! 207 votes * Print Yahoo! Sports The man in blue in Lane 2 looked just like the ripped young runners on either side of him, chiseled from head to toe. Yet there was a subtle difference in his demeanor. Cool and measured, he didn’t leap up and down like the others before settling into his blocks. “On your marks,” boomed the starter. Taking his sweet time, the man eased his lean frame into position for the open 100-meter dash at the Mt. SAC Relays…

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
  14. Started by GakMan23,

    http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2009/02/fo...9_the.html#more Makes sense, if we get a good corner either thru free agency or the draft and move Tillman to FS we take care of 2 needs by only picking up one player and can focus on fixing other needs then.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
  15. Started by Grouchy Bear,

    First of all Merry Christmas to everyone ! If our Bears continue to win and go into playoffs and play well. ( and who knows the super bowl ) Many teams will look at the bears during this time and just maybe consider they like who we have on our coaching staff. It seems every year winning teams not only lose players but coaches. Martz (head coach ) , Tice ( head coach or Off. cord ) and Toub who deserves to upgraded to DEF. or Off. cord. (somewhere ) job come to mind. You know all three will jump at the chance if offered. My question is how will this affect our Bears ?

  16. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    Score reports Spaeth, Matt 6'7 270 Blocking TE

    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
  17. Started by Connorbear,

    Interesting read. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/cs-08...,5949191.column Peace

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  18. Started by Wesson44,

    I just read some where that the Bears are going to let Ogunleye taest the waters of being a FA. Does this mean that we will go after Kampman fron the Packers?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
  19. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    I believe there's a coin flip for the 3rd, 4th, and 5th round picks this year (could be wrong on the numbers). When will this flip take place? Thanks.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
  20. Started by adam,

    He now holds the Bears single season receiving records for Receptions and Yards.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.