Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by defiantgiant,

    So this draft is pretty short (no pun intended) on big, physical wide receivers. There's no real "jumbo jet" here - no Calvin Johnson, no Andre Johnson, no Plaxico Burress. The Bears could really use a king-size wideout to complement Devin Hester, but there isn't really one in the group. What do you guys think about drafting Jared Cook from South Carolina and moving him to wide receiver? Cook goes 6'5" 246 pounds, and ran a 4.49 in the 40 at the Combine. Back in 2007, he weighed 235 and could run a 4.37. When he was around that weight he played split end and flanker, but then Spurrier had him bulk up and moved him to tight end. He's a very incomplete TE prospec…

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
  2. Started by jason,

    Wow. This guy is inside my head. http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl-draft-nee...iNVhg4AVTUnnIlQ I don't like it all, but I agree with the sentiments about which positions are needed.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  3. With only 2 high picks for now , we have to figure we only get 2 potential starters at 43 -50 . What helps us the most since we added players at all of our need spots. It we draft a OT, almost anyone we would get there is going to need 1 yr of growing. Jones- Cleveland and jackson are all rated higher but could drop. Is it worth setting him down for 1 yr? Ruiz is the only IOL ranked a head of us, with bringing in IFEDI and holdovers Bars- Coward. Ruiz may start but we're doubling up on assets we have at that spot. A bigtime WR would bring added speed for our offense but may not even be a starter his first year. A RB starts out 3rd on the depth …

    • 14 replies
    • 1.6k views
  4. Started by BearsFan1974,

    As bad as we have looked in 2 of our losses (NYG and GB), we were still in both games. vs NYG - 9 sacks in the 1st half yet we were only down 3-0 at the half vs GB - 6 sacks and an Offensive Offense and we only lost 10-3 Even vs Dallas when we got our asses handed to us on the first couple of series, we buckled down, adjusted, and got the win. I am very optimistic going into the playoffs. Our Defense is playing well, even if we didn't get the pressure on Rodgers we wanted, we still held them to 10. I am going to say something that I hope I won't regret...I have faith in Martz, Tice, and Lovie to fix the problems that occured against GB. I believe our lin…

    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
  5. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/704/donovan-mcnabb

  6. Started by BearFan2000,

    Are you still recording the games on DVD? If you are and could make a copy I'll pay you.

  7. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    It probably won't happen, but I'd love to find a way to get a DE/WR/QB in the 1st two rounds. Obviously we wouldn't be able to get all 3 in two rounds but guys that intrigue me a lot at the WR position are Hakeem Nicks and Jeremy Maclin (I don't care if he's small the guys a freaking player and would be one hell of a weapon...put him and Hester on a field with a nice posession receiver and you got a pretty sick WR corps especially when you combine it with the weapons we have at the TE position). The QB I want and want badly is Matt Sanchez. This guy screams strong pro. He has good mobility and a strong arm and really all the tools. He isn't as uberly talented a…

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
  8. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,1657754.story

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  9. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    James Anderson - Strong Side LB http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7837 http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlig...9000d5d81c1a8ad http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlig...9000d5d81a74a47

  10. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...n-tryout-basis/

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
  11. Started by Wesson44,

    RAMS SIGN RICKY MANNING Posted by Michael David Smith on August 31, 2008, 3:36 p.m. The St. Louis Rams have agreed to terms with cornerback Ricky Manning today as they continue to shape their secondary a week before the start of the season. St. Louis also claimed safety Brannon Condren off waivers from Indianapolis. The Rams released tight end Richard Owens to make room for Condren and will have to jettison one more player when Manning signs his contract, which, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports, will happen tomorrow. Manning was released by the Bears on Tuesday. He played in 31 games and started 11 after signing a free-agent contract with Chicago in 2006…

  12. Hey guys, just trying to get a jump on our Keeper league in case we need any new Managers this year. So if you plan on returning, or are interested in playing in case someone departs, please let us know by posting in here. It is a pay league, $25. I am good to go for this year. Team: Domination Inc. Tentative Keeper: Ertz for an 8th

    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
  13. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

  14. Started by madlithuanian,

    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/09/07/bears-extend-nose-tackle-eddie-goldmans-deal/

    • 12 replies
    • 1.6k views
  15. Week 17 - Flexed to the afternoon slot to align with LAR/SF and PHI/WAS games. Early line has the Vikings favored by 5. If they are assuming we are resting starters, fine, but it seems odd that the Vikings are favored by more than 3 at home against an 11-4 team. In comparison, the Ravens are favored by 5.5 at home against Cleveland. A lot on the line. Potential to get a first-round bye with a win and Rams loss. Also, the outcome of our game directly impacts who we play as the #6 seed. If we play everyone, I think we win another tough game 23-20. If we rest players, I think Minnesota wins 27-17.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.6k views
  16. Started by dawhizz,

    4/$40 million per Schefter, so you can cross him off your FA wish lists.

    • 11 replies
    • 1.6k views
  17. Started by jason,

    I've tried to do a few and I don't see the trade function? Anyone want to steer me in the right direction?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
  18. I've never heard of this guy, just stumbled across his account, so I have no idea if he has any credentials at all (welcome to the internet!), but figured I'd pass them along anyway: Ty Youngfelt‏@TyYoungfelt·7 hrs Player I hear most connected to Bears today: Terrence Brooks Ty Youngfelt‏@TyYoungfelt·4h Bears entertaining idea of dealing next year's 1st to acquire additional 2 this year - have 5 players w/1st rd grade still avail, 1 top 15

    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
  19. Started by Chitownhustla,

    I personally like the fact that someone stood up and said this shit is not acceptable(BM). Hope this sparks the team to get this shit right. ONE THING, if this the product we are going to see every home game they better not raise Ticket prices!!!!!!!!!

  20. Started by McGowan,

    Chris Williams part deux

    • 12 replies
    • 1.6k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.