Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
With the season now officially over (as opposed to when it was essentially over two months ago), what does this team actually need to do in the offseason? It's easy to look at this team and see nothing but holes, but without their first two picks (which hurts both for draft and for trade purposes), it's hard to see how they can fix, or even patch, everything. So, let's look at this team: QB: It'll be Cutler and Hanie, but am I the only one who would kind of like to see a veteran QB on this team? At the very least, I feel like it would be nice to have someone like that on the sideline Cutler can talk to after a bad play who has actually played QB in the NFL. It's not…
-
- 7 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
That's where we are. Without an interior presence in the D line, we're not going very far this year. We'll only beat inferior opponents. To be able to beat the Packers and others we've yet to face, we need to improve this aspect of the team. Given all the injuries we've taken there, I just don't know who can fill that role. Yeah, Cutler had a bad start to yet another game. But when the gave him Alshon, he hit him. When other receivers were open, he found them. Marshall was taken away. The O line gave up more QB pressure than I'd like to see too. But NO isn't a shit team and we should've expected that. But I'll go back to the topic of this post, ther…
-
- 6 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/16173979...und-dead-age-41 Wow, that is sad! R.I.P.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
So now that the season is prematurely over, what next? There were two moments in last nights game that made me go ?!?!. One was the declined penalty for ‘running into the kicker’ against LA. And the shit Nagy pulled late in the game when he pulled Trubiksy. Was he injured like you claim he was or ???? If in fact he was injured as you claim, and he ‘wasn’t right’ throughout the game; why then? And to put Miller in that situation ... just all around pathetic. To be a Bears fan is tough enough but to have to air the mess that is our current team on national TV is purely disgraceful.
-
- 15 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
-
a pass interference no call on 3rd and goal, just now well after the whistle blows Clark is pushed and then thrown to the ground and no foul.... what has to happen to warrant a freaking penalty? Dose a Bears player have to get injured or killed? Such freaking BS. The first would have resulted in first and goal at the 1 instead at fourth and goal at the 4 we kick a 22 yard FG The second would have been an automatic first down, instead 3rd down and we have an incomplete pass and kick another fg on 4th down. Non calls hurt us as much as the bad ones do.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
My patreon guys say it is official! Lets see how long until the mainstream media agree
-
- 18 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Broke his right foot and is out for the season according to Lou Canellis. And the hits just keep on coming. Peace
-
- 4 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
According to Ian Rapaporte on twitter teams have been informed that salary cap will be $121.1 M
-
- 15 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
He's getting tagged. https://twitter.com/KimJonesSports/status/704330708387536896
-
- 6 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Very interesting perspective. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/couch/96630...-greg23.article Peace
-
- 3 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
QB Rating Calculator A bit off topic but for those who like to crunch numbers like I do I found this QB Rating Calculator and thought I would share the link with you. I have seen others in the past but this one is pretty slick, IMO.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.6k views
-
-
Hey guys, last week I was able to stream the game online on WWW.VIPBOX.TV The quality wasn't that great and it would cut out on occasion but it's the only site I was able to find. All the good ones from last year seem to have been shut down. Hope this helps... GO BEARS!
-
- 5 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Nick Roach is clueless and our Core isnt aging backwards... Wonder what they expect to get for him.. I find it hard to believe hes a bust considering how awful Seattle really is
-
- 6 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Bears | Comment (0) Thu, 04 Mar 2010 21:53:04 -0800 Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Tribune, reports free-agent TE Brandon Manumaleuna (Chargers) will visit the Chicago Bears Friday, March 5.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
-
- 9 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Outside of Fields’ development, what are you looking for down the stretch here? Personally, I’m keen on seeing how the two tackles progress from here.
-
- 16 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
I really hope he gets picked up by anyone but Denver. If this kid had a team around him that could block for $H!+ he would be able to put up some really good numbers. I am personally quite upset with the decision to kick him after these questionable run ins with the "law" Nfo made me feel a little better with his post about Ced but unless we get a healthy Kevin Jones (who would need to learn the offense still) I am still very scared about our RB depth. That and the article about Ced never wanting to be here tempers my anger at this (IMO) hurried and shortsighted decision on Angelo's part. I can understand everyone likes to blame the RB for the failur…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
So maybe it's slow and I'm looking for something, anything Bears related. Saw this speculative report (below) about the Bears looking at FA Evan Mathis (I'm for the 'no thanks' category). But what caught my attention was that the Bears are $8.1 million BELOW the cap at this point. That is with something like 90 players currently on the roster right? Seems pretty incredible. Of course I k is there are a few that need contract upgrades but still, seems pretty impressive. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0623-story.html
-
- 3 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...bears/#comments 5 Responses to “Chilo Rachal signs with Bears” trollhammer20 says: Apr 18, 2012 12:06 PM Wow, last year, Chris Spencer, this year, Chico Rachal. I guess the Bears can’t sign enough bad former NFC West offensive linemen. 0 1 bigbrad184 says: Apr 18, 2012 12:08 PM You really learn to appreciate how important the “team” aspect of football is because when Rachal is in the game everything just falls apart. It’s amazing how bad things can go when just one guy can’t do their job at anything close to a satisfactory level. That old saying about needing all 11 guys on the same page to have a good p…
-
- 8 replies
- 1.6k views
-