Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by NAMEDSONPAYTON2,

    Can i get some corner or safety blitzes, i'm tired of blitzing up the middle and nothing happens. Can I also get some more run plays, even if we don't get a first down at least we use 3 minutes of time possesion instead of using 50 seconds, AND punting, AND letting our defense rest for one minute, AND giving the opposing QB more time which equals more chance to put up points on our tired D. Also cutler does more bad than good.I always get chit for putting cutler down,but he is not right for the bears. I want a great defense that can rely on the offence to use up some clock, a QB that doesn't need to be the higest rated, just one that will not make many and big mistakes, a…

  2. Started by BigDaddy,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...-in-randy-moss/ Cowboys not interested in Randy Moss Posted by Josh Alper on September 26, 2011, 4:07 PM EDT Reuters Adam Schefter of ESPN created a little bit of buzz Sunday with a tweet about a possible comeback for Randy Moss. “Randy Moss open to returning to winning team, with seasoned QB, proper comp. Pats, Eagles, NYJ, NYG, Cowboys, Bears could interest him.” It looks like you can cross the Cowboys, the team Moss loved to play against above all others, off that list. Calvin Watkins of ESPNDallas.com spoke to multiple sources who said that the Cowboys had no interest in signing Moss. That fits wi…

  3. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...h-andre-gurode/

  4. Started by nfoligno,

    I have a friend who is both a bears fan and in the sports media. He is definitely an insider, at least in so far as media guys go. He sent us some comments about Martz. For the record, he has in the past been a Martz advocate, so he is not biased on this. - Martz was told during the game to run the ball more but he refused. Lovie has since "read Martz the riot act, both about the play calling and ignoring Lovie's instructions in game. Some around Halas are saying that if things don't change, Martz could actually be fired in the bye week. Wow. If true, that is really shocking. While I still have a hard time believing we would fire Martz mid-season (a) if…

  5. Started by BearsFan1974,

    I've slept on it. Came to work and it's still crap. So here we go.... - Knox' clock is running out IMO. Drops, cutting routes off, gator-arming passes, bitching everytime and crying for a flag. I know this has become the norm, but dammit make a statement before you try for preferential treatment. I watched the Texans game and Andre Johnson was mugged and no flag...and no over dramatic flailing of the arms, battering the refs or any of that shit. By no means am I comparing the two, but whining and pouting will not get what you want. - If we get an actual #1 receiver, I think Sanzenbacher will be a good slot receiver. - If anyone should know the damn snap c…

  6. Started by KiLoc69,

    Hey guys, last week I was able to stream the game online on WWW.VIPBOX.TV The quality wasn't that great and it would cut out on occasion but it's the only site I was able to find. All the good ones from last year seem to have been shut down. Hope this helps... GO BEARS!

  7. Started by madlithuanian,

    I never saw a replay that showed it, and Aikman questioned it without Fox ever showing it. Can anyone confirm?

  8. Started by Noots,

    http://www.nootsnotes.com/2011/09/26/noots...s-to-green-bay/

  9. Started by chitownman,

    Watching the play in the first half where Cutler threw a pick, did anyone else notice that it appeared that Williams gave up on the play after making his move on the Cheese Head DB as Cutler threw the ball? Seems to me that if Williams was our best option available to pick up then he should be doing anything and everything he is able to in order to re-establish himself as a top-level (I use that lightly) receiver. Right now it seems that he is a waste of money as he has struggled with a groin injury and plays like the pick shows that he is really not into what needs to be as a player in the NFL.

  10. Started by Noots,

    http://www.nootsnotes.com/2011/09/24/injur...ckers-at-bears/

  11. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    total embarassesment. No gameplan

  12. Started by bradjock,

    I'm torn but I guess I want to see the Kittens lose more then I want to see the Viqueens lose. It's too bad they can't bot lose.

  13. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    I know it's early, but I'm sick of talking about week 2. Time to try my luck with the gamethreads again (last year, whether my prediction was a Bears W or L, the Bears seemed to play well). Cutler 20-30, 243 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT Forte 21 carries, 89 yards Hester 5 catches, 87 yards, 1 TD Packers 24-16

    • 94 replies
    • 27.1k views
  14. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...aper-headlines/ Stay classy, FOX. Biased a**holes.

  15. Started by BearsFan1974,

    http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2011/09/21/ang...-bears%e2%80%99 He is out of the mental hospital...I am convinced!!!!

  16. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    For those on twitter: what do you think of the Bears fake, parody accounts? fakeforte CoachLovieSmith UnJuliusPeppers FakeDevinHester FakeLanceBriggs JerryAngelo_Not NotJayCutler If you don't know them, I recommend following them. Hester and Forte are interactive and funny, Cutler Lovie & Angelo are all funny, and Peppers and Briggs are OK.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  17. Started by madlithuanian,

    OK, maybe I'm looking at my glass as half empty again as I've been known to do...but dammit, why does it seem like we lay the biggest turds when we are a national game? After a strong week 1 we simply erased any goodwill nationally with the absolutely putrid performance against the Saints. We all complain how the national media disses us. but, dammit if it doesn't seem like we give them more then enough fuel to keep that fire going. yeah, the whole Fox thing about Cutler is just beyond belief. In fact, the Bears should sue Fox for slander. At least request some kind of apology. There should some kind of movement to have every single fan of the Bears watch, …

  18. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...he-white-house/

  19. Started by azbearsfan,

    http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/...cutler-downfall Sucks we traded so much to ruin him......

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  20. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    1. If I was Jay Cutler, I would either demand that in the offseason they make a valiant effort to improve the OL or I would demand a trade. He's a human being; how much more of a beating can he take? Meanwhile, they invest $20m/season in him but do nothing to help. They have midgets out there at WR, Kellen Davis can't block, and their OL is trash. 2. Considering the circumstances, I think the defense did fine. The DL didn't get pressure but a lot of Brees' throws were quick ones. If they had more rest, they would've played better. 3. Chris Harris, as anyone today could see, is a key to this defense. The Bears other safeties are dogs***. Extend him and Forte asap…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.