Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by adam,

    No shocker, but confirmed nonetheless. https://twitter.com/JenLada/status/574238157841039361

    • 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...alize-its-over/ T.O. still doesn’t realize it’s over Posted by Mike Florio on May 19, 2012, 9:14 AM EDT Getty Images A year ago, receiver Terrell Owens tore an ACL. In October, he held a public workout that no team attended. That same day, 53 other players got private workouts with individual teams. Since then, not a single NFL team has given Owens a workout, even though he has shown that he can play football, via his decision to play on a part-time basis in the Indoor Football League. Even now, with 90 players on each team’s offseason roster, no one has offered Owens an opportunity to come in and s…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Looked like Rick Moranis as the KeyMaster in Ghostbusters

  4. Started by Stinger226,

    SB Nations latest draft is more to my liking. It addresses all our defense needs and adds some O prospects I think we need. Notes: I think Pryor will be a star in the NFL and after the first 3 S prospects, it may be deep but many wont be able to start first year. We need our draft pick to start so S in the first is a good call. I think Donald is the best prospect at a need position but I suspect he will be gone, so we grab a rotational player in the second round that will have to add stength but has great upside. We need younger CBs and after reading more about this CB, it seems like a good fit. He doesnt have to start his first year so he has…

    • 10 replies
    • 1.5k views
  5. Started by KiLoc69,

    Why did we start the game so pass happy? I know the running game wasn't exactly lighting it up but you can't just abandon it completely until late in the game. My biggest gripe however is that I don't think we even passed to him once. Whether on a dump off or a designed play, we need to get him the ball in space several times a game, especially if handing it off to him isn't yielding results.

  6. Started by jason,

    I remember this play so well. It was awesome.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  7. Started by flea,

    edit delete or ban me but what the freak Lovie??? NFC Championship game & ya put Todd Fxxxxn Collins in??????? Thats 2 wasted drives Hell you saw the same Panthers game we did. For this alone you should be sacked Extension MY ASS

    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  8. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    I was reading Soxtalk's NFL thread and apparently Peter King is reporting that Mario Manningham is going to ask for $7m+ annually. So yeah, cross him off of the Bears list. Right?

  9. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    For a late round pick. 6'1, 301. DT from Tampa Bay. I remember he was taken 35th overall a few drafts ago out of UCLA. Supposedly, he's a headcase. He punched a teammate last year. He's been in the NFL for 2 years, and had 0 sacks his first year and 3 last year.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  10. Started by AZ54,

    Just taking a quick run through in a draft sim (thedraftnetwork) and I run into this scenario at 37. Safety is a need and Battle at this spot is a consideration but I'm not crazy about that option because I think there will be good safeties available later in the draft. Emerson I like as a CB but if Graham plays well then this need drops a bit and then we're looking more for an inside NB talent versus someone who can play outside. You can find that type of CB later in the draft. I don't like Bell and think he'll drop after the combine because everyone catches him in all of his highlights. He's quick and shifty and I think he'll be a productive slot WR but ide…

    • 14 replies
    • 1.5k views
  11. Started by bowlingtwig,

    http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2009/08/so...ign_center.html

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  12. Started by adam,

    Yahoo Sports Pro Pick'em Group Name: TalkBears2009 Group ID# 53591 Group Password: cutler2009 http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem Settings: Confidence Points - Yes Spread - Yes Tiebreakers - Yes Start Week 1 Deadline - 5 minutes before each game

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  13. Started by 'TD',

    This is total speculation on my part, and i just read this while looking at fantasy football on yahoo. I'm not sure what other TE's are on the trading block or in FA, that would warrant restructuring Bree's contract. Is it possible they are close to a trade for Bennett? We know Pace's Ties to the Saints.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  14. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/Le...F?urn=nfl,74820 I never even thought about something like that. There is no way that would ever be implemented, but it was funny that they even considered it. Must have been for entertainment value. Just think of how many TD's Hester would have.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  15. I was reading where KC doesnt think Glenn Dorsey fits in his new 3-4 sceme at NT. They traded there #2 for Cassel, so would you make the trade for Dorcey with our #1? I know that isnt an area of need, but Dorcey is rated to be a all-pro type and with the questions around Harris would they consider it? With no second would the Chiefs do that? Or maybe even offer them a 2? and would that be done.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  16. Started by Mongo3451,

    Conte may be in the highlight of the year! Lol!!!

  17. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    You wouldn't think the Bears were a first place team, but that is what the standings say. Sitting on top with GB and Minn. Gives the team a reason to cobtinue to show up.

    • 16 replies
    • 1.5k views
  18. Started by Stinger226,

    Rant Sports.com This a website I came across and this was its Bears mock draft done two hours ago. 1-Tyler Eifert/TE 2-Dallas Thomas/OG-T 4-Joe Bostic/LB 5-Nico Johnson/LB 6-Brandon MaGee/CB I think the possibility exists the top 6 OL prospects will be gone. So Tyler is a good alternative choice. Thomas can play a couple of positions and think he could find a spot on our line. I like Bostic a lot and Johnson could be a sleeper pick.

    • 10 replies
    • 1.5k views
  19. Started by adam,

    http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/...nsiders+surgery

  20. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...loses-to-tebow/

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.