Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
UK Bears fans, help me out, I cannot figure out what is going on with tickets. I went to the Ticketmaster site and they are selling only expensive, £300 plus packages and then there is Thomson, also selling packages, but how much are the bloody tickets going to cost alone and when do they go on sale?
-
- 3 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
Interesting read http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...,0,59552.column
-
- 1 reply
- 1.4k views
-
-
-
-
I saw a few here talking about Lofa Tatupu and how they shoud look at going younger. Reading around about this kid is that the opinion is he would make for a better SLB than a Safety. Does this sound familiar? As perhaps someone we know from New Mexico? http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/nineri...?entry_id=94709
-
- 10 replies
- 3.9k views
-
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...ag-olin-kreutz/ This bodes very poorly for week 1...
-
- 27 replies
- 5.4k views
-
-
"The 1st team unit looked like this: LT Frank Omiyale, LG Chris Williams, C Roberto Garza, RG Lance Louis, RT J’Marcus Webb" Somehow, the OL got WORSE. http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2011/07/30/bea...st-day-of-camp/
-
- 35 replies
- 6.9k views
-
-
As per PFT. I'm still pissed we didn't go after a difference maker. That being said, I know we'll use a chunk on Forte, and I have this dream scenario where we want to put the franchise tag on Roy Williams, Okoye, and Gholston, but we can decide who to choose. Is there anybody else we need to pay anytime soon? That being said, here's what PFT says: "The teams with cap space, a day before all teams must be in compliance, are as follows: Buccaneers ($ 29,560,000); Chiefs ($ 28,431,000); Jaguars ($ 28,000,000); Browns ($ 27,620,000); Bengals ($ 27,164,000); Broncos ($26,542,000); Bills ($ 23,460,000); 49ers ($ 22,570,000); Bears ($ 19,300,000); Seahawks ($ 16,3…
-
- 12 replies
- 2.9k views
-
-
I've heard from numerous sources, that the NFL and NFLPA signed the new 10 year CBA. But I haven't heard when the opt out's kick in. Anyone know?
-
- 6 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
Push Drills showing Match ups is excellant, Gohlston looks like monster. http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/mul...lip=Y&rn=13 Ack just checked the link, Not good, Go to Chicagobears.com and watch the push pull drill, Sorry bout that. Update: They took it down. Hmmm wonder whats up.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Tommie Harris being interviewed after first day of practice with Colts. Says good things about Lovie and Coach Marinelli....hmmm another NFL'er liking his coaches. Say it ain't so. Take care Tommie and good luck. http://www.colts.com/sub.cfm?page=video&am...91-4d70a92b4825
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-
-
Do we have any takers? I hear he came to camp overweight. He played for Tice, and I can see bringing him in to take Omiyale place as the swing tackle and get him into shape. He is 32 years old as per article I read.
-
- 9 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
http://www.chicitysports.com/2011/08/03/sk...ars-on-twitter/ Yes, THEE negative Skip Bayless is telling the Bears good job. I never thought I would see the day.
-
@ESPNChiBears Dickerson and Wright Filed to ESPNChicago.com: Mutual interest exists between Bears and free agent LB Lofa Tatupu. JD 8 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone Favorite Retweet Reply
-
- 12 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...re-in-cap-room/ 11 teams still have $20 million or more in cap room Posted by Mike Florio on August 2, 2011, 8:02 AM EDT Getty ImagesOne week into the 2011 spending spree under the new $120.4 million salary cap, 11 teams still have more than $20 million available for the coming season. A source with knowledge of the numbers has shared them with PFT. Leading the way are the Bengals, with more than $41 million in cap room. The Jaguars have more than $34 million. And the bronze goes, surprisingly, to the Browns, with more than $30.4 million. The others are: the Buccaneers (more than $30.2 million); th…
-
- 18 replies
- 3.5k views
-
-
-
- 10 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...ith-dies-at-66/
-
- 0 replies
- 733 views
-