Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Per Espn - Will miss most if not all preseason activity....

    • 0 replies
    • 844 views
  2. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writ...amp;hpt=hp_bn10

  3. Started by lemonej,

    Nick Fairley injured his foot during practice and is in a walking boot. The team doesn't know how severe the injury is and there is speculation that it could be a possible stress fracture.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.9k views
  4. Started by Cutsizzle,

    Harris to Indy. Sad that the injuries killed his career http://www.chicitysports.com/2011/08/02/fo...eal-with-colts/

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...,4080152.column I like what I am reading. I was wondering how he would outwardly deal with all the "goings on" in his life as of late. It looks like we have an idea and perhaps, an answer.

  6. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...sive-line-help/ The Bears should still be looking for offensive line help Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on August 2, 2011, 5:51 PM EDT Getty ImagesThe Bears poked around the offensive line free agent market over the last week without acquiring any tackles. They have moved J’Marcus Webb to left tackle and rookie Gabe Carimi has reportedly looked like he belongs at right tackle. They are also trying to replace Olin Kreutz at center, where they say new pickup Chris Spencer will have to earn a starting job. Yes, the Bears offensive line remains a big concern. Yes, it sounds like they are still looking for he…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    At least IMHO. Cut loose the following C Taylor, Omyale, Harrison, Sign Justin Blalock Line the looks like this Carimi, Blalock, Spencer Garza Webb Swing tackle C Williams I would fell much better about that then anything we got now.

  8. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    When do we sign Leonard Davis?.... ANyone hear of any new rumors for Bears Oline?

    • 12 replies
    • 2.5k views
  9. A bunch of pictures and commentary from Bears camp http://www.chicitysports.com/2011/08/01/pi...in-bourbonnais/

    • 7 replies
    • 2.1k views
  10. Started by lemonej,

    I guess he is deciding to watch his daughter go through her athletic career.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  11. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    • 56 replies
    • 7.9k views
  12. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    http://whodatdish.com/2011/08/02/new-orlea...gns-with-bears/ There is a disclaimer at the bottom regarding the "rumor". Even I have to ask...WTF???

    • 1 reply
    • 821 views
  13. Started by bradjock,

    This is the 10th year I've been to training camp and I enjoyed it as usual, although it was limited with no pads. 1. D.J. Moore was the first guy out and shook hands with people for 20 minutes. Good guy. 2. When practice was starting, I saw JA & Lovie having a serious discussion between the fields. Lovie then went to Tice. I figured then it was about Kreutz. 3. I saw Roy Williams and said, "holy shit." Damn he looks impressive. He's tall, lean, chiseled. While he didn't practice, he passes "the look" test. 4. Matt Spaeth is built like Greg Olsen. I don't see how he can be a great blocker. Manu was 6-0 300. Spaeth is 6-7 260. 5. There was no p…

  14. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/...forte-challenge He's your best player numbnuts. Not only have you wasted entire draft classes, but you spent 6M on a useless TE, 7M on a washed up RB Who is this guy?

  15. Started by bradjock,

    Just reading the Trib and they are saying Angelo doesn't act like he'll sign another o-lineman. If he was going to do that, wouldn't he have done it already? The Bears have not shown interest in signing a guard. We made offers to Colon & the LT from NO. No guards. Does this mean we're happy with Chris Williams at Guard? Unless something changes real quick, here's what we'll have: LT: The bad Frank Omiyale or rookie Carimi. Most experts project Carimi better suited to play RT. LG: The bad Chris Williams or the bad Lance Louis. C: Spencer: Most consider him worse then Kreutz. RG: Roberto Garza: I hope his age doesn't start to show RT: J W…

    • 24 replies
    • 4.3k views
  16. Started by Connorbear,

    Thanks for the great 13 years. Best of luck moving forward. You will always be a Bear IMO. Peace

  17. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...,0,779552.story Could be a viable partnering. If on the cheap. Having a deep CB pool is something of high value. Especially with someone like "Peanut" at the sunset of his career.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  18. As per PFT. That means teams can stay far under the cap. Now I'm starting to get worried, especially when you consider: 1. We appear to be done adding offensive playmakers, essentially swapping Greg Olsen and Rashied Davis for Roy Williams & Sam Hurd. Not an upgrade. 2. Considering our d-line was mediocre, after letting Tommie go, I thought we'd add a quality guy to help Peppers. Instead we get Gholston. I have as many NFL sacks as he does. Seeing how we did nothing to improve Gaines Adams, I have no faith in Marinelli. Maybe Gholston will die and then we'll bring in a pro bowl DE. 3. Secondary--We let D Manning go, and we plan to replace him with Majo…

    • 9 replies
    • 2.1k views
  19. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescription/...al/Default.aspx 1- Year Deal

    • 1 reply
    • 940 views
  20. Started by bowlingtwig,

    Vaughn McClure of the Tribune is reporting we have signed Okoye to a 1 year deal. I'm excited. Not even Terra can piss in my cereal now lol

    • 21 replies
    • 6k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.