Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
This is not good. White has not looked very good in pre-season either. If neither of these 1st round picks work out for Pace, he's not going to last very long here. These aren't the kind of things you want to be hearing about the #9 pick in the draft. I appreciate Fangio's honesty, though. Hopefully it doesn't take him that long to get in shape and he can produce, despite the skepticism.
-
- 22 replies
- 3k views
-
-
Adam SchefterVerified account @AdamSchefter Bears paid their former kicker Robbie Gould the $500,000 workout bonus due him this week. http://es.pn/2cdZ4WK
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-
-
Jeff Dickerson ESPN Staff Writer Bears WR Kevin White popped up on Chicago's injury report with a hamstring injury. White was listed as having limited participation in practice on Thursday.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Quietly it has slipped out that Whitehair will start at Center Sunday. I know there's a learning curve for him but I'll accept those issues and won't miss Ted Larsen one bit. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0908-story.html
-
- 10 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
There was a post which would have brought up a discussion of the current trend of some players refusing to stand for the National Anthem. I am sure there are some strong opinions on this topic. I deleted the post simply because from past experience this would become a powder keg in short order. We try not to censor posts, we really do, but we also do not want the Bears Forum to be used to discuss topics which might be very sensitive to members and result in controversial exchanges of opinion on topics not related to football. I hope everyone understands.
-
- 8 replies
- 2k views
-
-
No more Probable rating, so most of these will be announced as game time decisions. Bears 24-20
-
- 104 replies
- 12.6k views
-
-
Would you trade for him after the season? Peace
-
- 11 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
I like how Cutler and Massie are looking at Watt after this play. http://bearswire.usatoday.com/2016/09/12/w...rs-week-1-game/
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
I'm mostly asking as he's a former Saint and although older, Fox and crew showed some interest in the other CJ (Anderson) last year. There are a lot of questions about whether Langford can carry the load. And whether he can consistently catch out of the backfield. Spiller does that. If the Bears checked him out I wouldn't see him as the feature back, maybe a change of pace. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/...ut-c-j-spiller/
-
- 8 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
Anyone know what's the deal on this guy? He was KCs third round pick this year. Played CB for Notre Dame but looked as though he could play Safety in the pros. Ran a 4.4 / 40. Missed one year (2014) at ND due to "academic improprieties" and came back to play in 2015. Mike Mayock said this about Russell's suspension: "...missed the entire 2014 season with an academic issue that would have been a one-game suspension at most other schools." So there are a lot of folks trying to figure out why he was released. Some think it may be that he's having a hard time with football IQ. Anyone here follow ND football and maybe know or see something that better explains this?
-
- 6 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
He had 3 Red Zone TD's tonight and had 30 carries. 30 carries is a career high (his career best was 27 and he only had more than 25 twice). The interesting note is that he only averaged 3.3 yards per carry and that was against some very soft front 7's due to NY's passing game (3-4 WR sets). So for the season he is now averaging 3.76 yards per carry and is on pace for 416 carries, which would be 100 more than his career high (as a rookie) and only 2nd time he broke 300. I would be amazed if he made it to that mark either due to low YPC or due to wear and tear but it will be interesting to see. Watching the game tonight, Forte had several large gains with g…
-
- 16 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
Gang, I have 4 tickets available for the Bears game against Detroit Oct. 2 (section 349, row 13). Tickets are $94 (face value). Send me a message if your interested. Peace
-
- 0 replies
- 875 views
-
-
Texans looked really good again in week 2. We'll see what happens tonight, but it should at least give people a little better hope entering tonight's game (and more longer term), given how much the Texans D got after Alex Smith and the Chiefs.
-
- 3 replies
- 1k views
-
-
Massie looking like a terrible signing, Freeman a great signing. Robbie Gould may be missed more than we know. Any other thoughts?
-
- 57 replies
- 4.9k views
-
-
Cutler is uncoachable, same stuff, no improvement
-
- 40 replies
- 5.8k views
-
-
Plain and simple...I do not like what I see. No identity. No soul. No talent. No wins. The coaching is poor. I just find myself where I felt with Trestmans' last year... No hope... I stand defeated as the Bears are... Embarrassed. Yes, as all our rivals like to say, the Bears still suck. I have zero expectations for the remainder of the season.
-
- 11 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Did anybody else see this in real time? That doesn't look good.
-
- 25 replies
- 5.2k views
-
-
It is real early, but I feel this is a terrible year to have the top draft slot. I haven't got a feel on any of the QBs yet and Watson continues to be the big name...yet I hesitate. Offensive lineman, same feeling. The top pick I think will produce is Jabril Peppers DB Michigan. Bears n Cutler need to rebound quick otherwise it may be hell for many more years. Any thoughts of owning the first pick?
-
- 31 replies
- 5.8k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/...utler/#comments
-
- 28 replies
- 4.6k views
-
-
FULL DISCLOSURE - I wrote this early this morning while still very angry and as a very over-reactionary vision...but I might not be wrong. ******************************************************************************** ********************************** If I were McCaskey, I'd do the following, in no particular order: 1. Have Fox fire Loggains today. Either find a guy on the street like Greg Roman, or promote from within. 2. Put Pace on notice. You have one more year. You better draft an immediate impact player or franchise QB in round 1. 3. Fire Fox at the end of the season and hire Dave Toub. Toub is innovative. He has roots. And our ST hav…
-
- 19 replies
- 2.7k views
-