Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Y'all might enjoy this look at where the NFC North will be if there is a ~$120 million cap.

  2. Started by adam,

    Offense: Plays from scrimmage - 71 (3rd) Yards - 402 (5th) Yards/Play - 5.7 (6th) 1st/G - 25 (2nd) 3rd Down Made - 11 (1st) 3rd Down % - 65% (1st) 4th Down Made - 2 (1st) TOP - 31:52 (10th) Rush Att - 33 (5th) Rushing Yards - 189 (1st) YPC - 5.7 (1st) Defense: Yards - 322 (6th) So by the numbers, it really wasn't a bad game. The goal line turnover on downs was the turning point for me. The Packers just had a 10 minute drive for a TD, and then we drive down 78 yards in 3 minutes looking to tie the game and we don't score. We were so good on the ground that it is hard to believe we would pass 3 consecutive times from the 2. For next…

  3. For so many years, many of us have pointed out examples of the NFL's bias against the Bears. From refs calling penalties against the Bears that were bogus. To the penalties committed by the opposition that the refs never called. And then they rob us of two 3rd round compensatory picks from the Ian Cunningham signing with Atlanta. There is an article on SI com that gives some interesting data to back up our claims: Link to article: Stunning NFL Penalty Data Suggests There is Bias Against the Bears It starts off wth this paragraph and then continues to break down the statistics. "The Chicago Bears have a league-worst -795 net penalty yardage gap since 2022. From missed Cal…

    • 2 replies
    • 235 views
  4. Started by AZ54,

    Found this at the end of an article on Rideau and thought I'd post it to give some props to Kreutz. Aside from his play this is why he's one of the team leaders: Center Olin Kreutz, a six-time Pro Bowler, remained on the field after practice to work one-on-one with guard Johan Asiata, an undrafted rookie free agent from UNLV. I've never heard of Asiata and yet here's our Pro Bowl center out there after practice helping him out.

    • 9 replies
    • 2.3k views
  5. Started by Connorbear,

    I ripped on him hard last week. I have to give him credit - he had a great game against the Puckers. However, I still say he needs to go at the end of the season. Peace

  6. Started by Connorbear,

    He could have pulled a Rachel and bailed on the team but he took his demotion like a man. Today he stepped into a position he had never played and held his own. Then after the game he said he was going to work hard to get his old job back. I will be rooting for him. Peace

  7. Started by Connorbear,

    He didn't have to be at the press conference today but he did. He was honest and sincere. I want him gone but I want to recognize that he handled this extremely well today. Peace

  8. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    I love to see guys retaliate on BullSHITE... Screw off Lions....

  9. Started by Connorbear,

    He had a great game catching the ball and the blocking was very good for him (over 100 yds in receiving). The offense did do a very good job on screens tonight. I saw great blocking from Kruetz. Garza, and Bennett. Peace

  10. Started by Connorbear,

    You called it on Dak Prescott. He's looking outstanding this point. Good job. Peace

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  11. Started by BearFan2000,

    I gained more respect for Donavan after the game. I can't read lips but seeing him seek out Jay and take him aside to talk to him to me shows a lot of class. It was hard to make out what he was saying but I like that he made it a point to talk to him and look to encourage him. It's good to remember that the players really do look out for one another at the end of the day.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  12. Started by Da Bears 88,

    I'd like to give props to my man Rex. He did a nice job for someone who has barely played since preseason. Screw the haters. Classless Bears fans booing him in the 3rd qtr. You know show the guy some damn support. People are all over Orton's nuts like he's some legend. Yet, every damn time Rex touches the ball he gets booed. I swear Rex can smile and still get booed. I've come to conclusion that Bears fans are the biggest idiots in the NFL.

    • 45 replies
    • 9.3k views
  13. Started by Connorbear,

    They are playing some outstanding football. Kyle is playing within himself and limiting the mistakes. I'm sure they will hit a roadblock sooner of later, but you have to give them credit for a great win today. Peace FYI - I still love the trade and I know that Cutler is a franchise QB.

  14. Started by Connorbear,

    They are having a hell of a year. Not sure if they can win a playoff game with Case Keenum but congrats on winning the NFC North. Peace

  15. Started by Connorbear,

    http://www.suntimes.com/sports/12460138-60...ifes-honor.html Extremely impressed with his work off the gridiron. Peace

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  16. Started by AZ54,

    For our friends on the other side of the pond: http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...55.story?page=3 8. Big props to the U.K. Bears fan club, as passionate a group of football fans as you’ll discover in any Chicago neighborhood. I met up with them Saturday night to watch some college football. Only a few bars in London show college football, and we were at one not too far from the Chelsea soccer stadium. There were a few in the group from London, but the vast majority had traveled long distances to be in town for the game. One fellow came from Sweden and another was from Spain. Another guy made his way about 100 miles from Bournemouth after his wife deliv…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. Started by AZ54,

    New Years Even update have a lot of changes among the top 10 draft eligible players. As always I prefer CBS/NFLDdraftscout.com rankings and player profiles. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings Notable changes have Jonathan Allen at #1 overall ahead of Garrett. Jabrill Peppers at #3 Dalvin Cook RB #4 Cam Robinson OT #5 most surprisingly Deshaun Watson QB at #6 overall Fournette has dropped to 9th on the list but having 2 RB among the top 10 players, if it holds, will be interesting on draft day. I'm not interested in Watson but I certainly hope some other team is, especially in the top 5. Seeing one LT in the top 10 mean…

  18. Started by adam,

    Taking the most current rankings from various sites, I put together a compiled list to see how the prospects would rank. I ranked them by average draft position with their highest and lowest slot in parentheses. I was surprised to see 15 players ranked in the top 20 in all rankings. That is really consistent. I added some breaks where the averages were separated by a few points. If we are going BPA, and this list is any indication of player value, it looks like we will pick from the first 7 listed (and more specifically Fowler/Cooper/White/Gregory). I am sure pro days will change these somewhat and we will have some movers, but for the most part, this list will be…

    • 3 replies
    • 863 views
  19. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...ed-a-good-hero/

  20. Started by Pixote,

    We want BPA in the draft for a change, we want a player who can contribute in 2012. I may disagree with some of the assessments in this article but I love the way it is presented. http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/09000d5d828...HP11_hot_topics

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.