Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
https://twitter.com/#!/Kiplewistv/statu...543222890475521 I suspect Licht will be the next guy eliminated from the list. Wouldn't be surprised to see Ross and Emery in for secondary interviews this week. Though I think Emery is going to be the guy. Edit: BobMcGinn Bob McGinn The #Bears on the verge of hiring #Chiefs dir. of college scouting Phil Emery as GM. NFL sources said just a matter now of dotting the i's. 5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply Retweeted by @yourboyroy
-
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...story?track=rss Bears coach Lovie Smith said the team still has plans to add a safety either via free agency or through the draft.
-
Detroit lost both starting tackles, there best pass rusher, there other DE and there starting safety. They added Jones/DE. Quin/FS and Bush. Bush is an upgrade but lost in the exchange of other players. Stafford does not play well under pressure.
-
- 9 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Deadline to enter contests is: 9 PM (CST) Saturday August 30, 2008. The WebSite Address is: http://www.talkbears.com/Contests/index.htm To Sign up go to the rules page and follow instructions The Rules Page is accessable with the links at the top of the home page or go to: http://www.talkbears.com/Contests/rules.htm The Contest is FREE - Prizes for all 3 contests!! Sign up ASAP! You are offically invited to join, LOL. Thanks, Pixote - John
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Two more years on his contract - $7.2 million next year and $7.6 million the next. If we cut him, there is only a $1 million cap hit. I cannot imagine we keep him. Peace
-
- 6 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
http://www.only17points.com I swear that video is purely amazing. I laugh just thinking about it.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
There has been an essay by Tarik Cohen published. It had to be one of the most difficult stories I have ever read. The personal tragedies that Tarik has experienced are so extreme it's amazing he was able to survive. To resist the temptation to commit suicide. A link to the full essay is below. I know Tarik is no longer with the Bears, but I always liked the guy. Was sorry to see him released, even though I could understand why he had to be let go. I hope everyone takes a few minutes and reads his self portrait. Letter to My Younger Self - by Tarik Cohen
-
- 11 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
I havent been on here much during the season, am caught up i FF and Draftkings betting. Instead of going through all these threads to catch up, will just share my thoughts here. The Bears are just bad, all the optimist of last year and the offseason has took a nosedive. They still could make the playoffs if they win out, but odds are that are slim to none. Trestman has lost his team and the great offensive mind is coaching scared. Cutler is just a turnover prone QB with a great arm and questionable decisions. The one bright spot is Matt Forte, enough said there. Were no longer playing downfield, now in to the dink and dunk formation with a 25 million dollar…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Link For those who have never made it, give it a try! I've always found it fun. And if you have young kids they'll love it.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
-
-
The controversial signing by the Cowboys of repeat spousal abuser Greg Hardy just took another turn as the league has suspended him for the first 10 games of the season ,which puts him on track to return Thanksgiving Day against his former team the Panthers. This of course is pending his appeal of his suspension is denied.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Keeping up with our division rivals here is who they drafted, and my opinions on that. Detroit 1/20 C Ragnow good player, moves well, not that strong (yet) and this seemed early for him to come off the board 2/11 RB Kerryon Johnson he's a good RB but not special in any area, he will definitely help give them a solid running game 3/18 S Tracy Walker NFLDraftScout had him listed as a 5th Rd prospect. NFL.com has his graded as a career backup potential, again Rd 5-6 4/14 DE Da'shawn Hand ranked as 2/3rd Rd seems to be good value here in the 4th but for his athletic talent he underperformed in college 5/16 G Tyrell Crosby a…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
-
I know it will make a lot of people vomit, me included, but next logical person we could be after for DC is Joe Barry. He is another big Tampa 2 guy, is Rod Marinelli's son in law, and when Marinelli was in Detroit, Barry was his DC. He seems like he'd be the perfect fit for Lovie. He'd be cheap, and probably go right along with Lovie and be the perfect yes man.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/...says-hes-happy/ You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink... Perry seems resigned in his fate. Regardless, I will always love him as a Bear. I wish you well Fridge.
-
- 0 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Rand Getlin @Rand_Getlin 1h1 hour ago Joique Bell signs with the #Bears on the heels of Langford suffering a high-ankle injury. Ka'Deem Carey's been dealing with a hamstring too. 25 retweets 16 likes Reply Retweet 25 Like 16 More Rand Getlin @Rand_Getlin 1h1 hour ago I'm told RB Joique Bell is signing with the #Bears.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Excellent depth signing and he knows the system so he can step in day one and be productive. http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-r...4f-1a35f8bb4bd0
-
- 6 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Thought this was an interesting read especially for those of us who follow the draft closely. OTOH this does explain a lot of the head-scratching picks Emery made because I now i know he was too focused on the "athlete" and draft position and not enough on the performance on the field. There is a place for analytics but I like the fact Pace puts more emphasis on what he sees on the field. Yogi once said "you can learn a lot just by lookin' ". http://chi.247sports.com/Bolt/Bears-have-s...n-Pace-53394075
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Timmy Jernigan Deone Bucannon Kelcy Quarles Dion Bailey Larry Webster Max Bullough Dontae Johnson
-
- 6 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Hi guys and ladies, I went out to T.C. Monday and came away optimistic about our defense. The players who really stood out were Lamarr Houston, Hayden, Fuller, and on offense wr's Williams and Wilson. It's the second day of pads and still early in T.C. so take for what it's worth. Houston is the real deal inside or out, thank God for the red shirts Qb's wear. It seems he goes all out every snap with BAD intentions in mind. J. Allen is what we expected I'm glad he's on our team now. Hayden doesn't show any signs of last years injury and is playing well. Fuller is still learning technique and scheme but shows why we drafted at #14. Safeties a…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Gene Chamberlain put together a really good summary of our roster depth. This is not a by-position analysis, he focus on the bottom third of the roster where you get your special teams players. This is one aspect of what Poles did this offseason that is easily overlooked but I think this might become a strength of this team. https://www.si.com/nfl/bears/news/supporting-bears-cast-looking-stronger
-
- 15 replies
- 1.2k views
-