Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by jason,

    #1 - It looked like Clark gave an inside juke when Cutler was rolling out, so Cutler threw it to lead for THAT route. Oops. Clark went the other way. #2 - That's just a great play by a packer DL. #3 - It looked like the WR (who?) gave an inside juke when Cutler was rolling out, so Cutler threw it to lead for THAT route. Oops. Clark went the other way. #4 - Forced throw by Cutler. He was trying to win the game by himself, and he shouldn't have thrown it. So, I'd say that's 2/4. Sure, we could take away the second INT because it was simply an unreal play by the defensive player, but we could also give Cutler one or two that the Packers dropped. Not a g…

  2. Started by KiLoc69,

    Why did we start the game so pass happy? I know the running game wasn't exactly lighting it up but you can't just abandon it completely until late in the game. My biggest gripe however is that I don't think we even passed to him once. Whether on a dump off or a designed play, we need to get him the ball in space several times a game, especially if handing it off to him isn't yielding results.

  3. Started by Noots,

    http://www.nootsnotes.com/?p=15

  4. Started by Mongo3451,

    I usually don't make predictions, unless it's for the office pool but... IMO the Bears win today. Preseason I told friends that we'd start 0-2. In all honesty thought it would be huge if we could start 2-2. We match up well against Pittsburgh for starters and also think we'll have more of a sense of purpose / urgency. Bears 24-20

  5. Started by balta1701-A,

    Some more good news.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  6. Started by BearFan2000,

    Comments? Regardless of what happens here we need to win today I'd like to see a decisive win but I'll take a win. GB wins and they improve to 3-1 and Minny drops to 3-1 and if we win we improve to 3-1. 3 way tie for the division with the 1-3 lions at the bottom GB looses and they drop to 2-2 and Minny improves to 4-1 and if we win we improve to 3-1. we would move into second place. I have to think that this matchup favors the Packers. Minnesota hasn't had a true test like this yet. The 49ers should have beaten them last week but due to a fluke didn't. The Vikings have been flirting with failure and this time I think it bites them. I personally do…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. Started by 'TD',

    I know alot of people deserve credit for today's win and some more then either. I just want to single them out and give them a lot of credit. Toub is a true professional and genious at his craft. The Bears continually have a great special teams, and that was a major factor in today. Knox, this isn't as much today, though he definitely contributed, I'm just in awe of his contributions as a whole. As a rookie WR it's hard to see time on the field for the Bears. He's not only earned his way on the field, but made the most of his opportunities. If he keeps up this work ethic and his talents continue to develop to the NFL stage he will continue to grow into something…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. Started by selection7,

    "Bears DE Adewale Ogunleye, $7,500 for unnecessary roughness (a horse-collar tackle against the Lions) " ...from NFL.com Was this the same play that most others reported was a bogus facemask penalty, meaning the NFL not only didn't think it was bogus, but they fined him for it? (the game wasn't televised so I just listened to it on the net radio).

  9. Started by jason,

    I was just doing some quick browsing, and I found this link. Angelo should set it as his home page. Which one (two?) of the guys on the list do you think the Bears should target in FA? I would love to see the Bears nab two of these guys, and then draft a guy early.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  10. Started by adam,

    http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/...nsiders+surgery

  11. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.suntimes.com/sports/1848922,bea...-ten-27.article

  12. Started by madlithuanian,

    Blah. Meh. Whatever... It showed nothing. We did what we were supposed to. We didn't really show we could move the ball agasint a horrid defense. The D had some turnovers, but most were gifts other than a couple really nice plays by D. Manning. It was nice to see Forte score and do OK, but I wasn't impressed. Here's a few observations from my couch... 1. Anytime Walter gets a tribute of any sort, I get a tear in my eye. Darn dust. That man is why we are Bears fans. 'nuff said. 2. Cutler is one tough SOB. The team is giving him no help, he's getting pounded, and still mans up and plays hard. Kudos. We need to HELP this man play... …

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  13. Started by Connorbear,

    The crowd unloaded on Tommie Harris when he walked off the field. What a douche bag. He will be suspended by the league and, if I was coach, he would be done on this team. Then at halftime, they unloaded again. What a horrible, pathetic display of football. Peace

  14. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    nm

  15. Started by madlithuanian,

    Why was he longsnapping to Cutler's shoes all night long? I'm convinced it was the cause of one of the turnovers... He is a shell of his former self.

  16. Started by NAMEDSONPAYTON2,

    I believe one of cutlers problems is he does not pump the ball. I've always got on the Bear's qb for not pumping the ball. P.Manning does it up to 3 times a play sometimes I'm always see Big Ben do it, Farve,Brees and many other do it consistantly. I believe 2 red zone ints could of went for td's if he'd pump it once.I know our line sucks,but there are times where I'm yelling at cutler to pump the damn ball,it works, it works, it works. It's all the little chit that seems to not be tought that pisses me off. I can hadle mistakes, but the little things that never seem to be a fixture just irritate me. I talked about a few of them the other day ago here but do not want to r…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  17. Started by defiantgiant,

    So I've been wondering, as I'm sure a lot of you have, why the Bears have totally abandoned the run this season. It's clear that the running game hasn't been great (although the Beekman/Omiyale swap has helped immensely) but even considering that, I haven't been able to figure out why Turner would go a whole game and only call 6 or 8 runs for Forte. To that end, here's an article from Advanced NFL Stats that's very, very worth reading, especially as it helps explain the Bears' struggles this season. The author applies some very in-depth statistical analysis and economic theory to football teams' decision-making, in terms of both their run/pass ratio and their prefe…

  18. Started by Conehead,

    Posted 9 minutes ago Bills fire Jauron after dismal 3-6 start NFL.com Wire Reports The Buffalo Bills have fired coach Dick Jauron, a team source told NFL Network's Jason La Canfora. Defensive coordinator Fewell Perry is expected to become the Bills' interim head coach, a Bills source told NFL.com's Vic Carucci. In just short of four seasons with the Bills, Jauron compiled a record of 24-33 (.421 winning percentage). The Bills failed to make the playoffs in each season under Jauron. Buffalo has not made the playoffs since 1999, the longest active streak for a non-expansion team. On Monday, defensive end Aaron Schobel questioned the Bills' l…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
  19. Started by Connorbear,

    This has been mentioned before on this site. http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2009/11/an...toub_is_cu.html Peace

  20. Started by flea,

    Heres mine ESPN - 3 Leagues IAFS Keeper league 9-2 2nd place Beardown Keeper League 9-2 2nd place UKNFL Money League 5-6 6th place Yahoo - 5 Leagues Starfyre League 7-4 2nd place (winner gets a bobblehead) My league 4-7 4th place(some of my friends here, have 2nd highest scoring team - go figure) Stella Legue 5-6 6th place Diner League 6-5 5th place \taslkbears Money league 2-9 last CBS - 1 league Boards.ie 5-5-1 (3 divs 2nd in mine) Facebook Beardown League 8-3 3rd spot 7 win strk brothers league 7-4 4th spot Total 11 Leagues 68 - 53 - 1 Moral too many leagues lead to medic…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.