Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
Here's a topic - I think Pace should have signed Robinson to a long term deal. Of course I don't know what he was asking, but if it was fair market value, I think it was a mistake not to sign him and give Fields that receiver to grow with long term.
-
- 11 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Wow. http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24045670/ranking-nfl-best-worst-offensive-arsenals-weapons-2018
-
- 6 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Name Pos Ht Wt College Afalava, Al FS 5'11" 213 Oregon State Bruton, David FS 6'2" 219 Notre Dame Clemons, Chris FS 6'0" 208 Clemson Cook, Emanuel FS 5'9" 197 South Carolina Ellison, Kevin S 6'1" 227 Southern Cal Fitzhugh, Keith SS 5'10" 210 Mississippi State Greene, Courtney SS 6'0" 212 Rutgers Hamlin, Michael FS 6'2" 214 Clemson Harris, Nic S 6'2" 234 Oklahoma Hodge, Stephen SS 6'0" 234 TCU Holmes, Lendy FS 6'0" 206 Oklahoma Johnson, Rashad S 5'11" 203 Alabama Langford, Reshard SS 6'1" 213 Vanderbilt McClinton, Marcus S 6'0" 210 Kentucky Moore, Terence SS 6'2" 218 Tr…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
I this put this together to ruffle the feathers on some of those Cheeseheads. Hope you guys enjoy it.....it's short.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
-
-
So I've tried to put together one last mock, using (for the most part) players the Bears have been linked to in the past few weeks. I used CBS Sports' rankings as a rough guide for where each prospect will be available, and I've linked each guy to his profile on their site, except for Mike Mitchell, who doesn't have one. All right, enough said, here's what I'd like to see on draft weekend: 2.49) Juaquin Iglesias - WR - Oklahoma Simply catches everything thrown to him. Hands are almost on par with Robiskie/Nicks. Fast enough to get separation, but still goes 6'1" 210 lbs. Projects well to either a #2 or slot receiver, giving the Bears some flexibility if Bennet…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
I just read this article, and it makes an interesting point. Quinn played DE, and OLB will be new to him. I expect that will show most on keeping contain and playing the screen, stuff like that. But we brought him here to rush the quarterback, and Roquan has his back on that side too. And all of this only matters in base defense. We're in nickel about half the time anyway, and he will play four-man-front DE in that formation anyway. Im very optimistic about our front 7. Who do you double team? It's gonna be fearsome. https://chicago.suntimes.com/bears/2020/6/18/21296170/chicago-bears-chuck-pagano-robert-quinn-3-4-defense
-
- 8 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Bobby Wade needs to STFU!!!! http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2008/12/ex...s_will_def.html Peace
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Cmon guys... 11 of 12 spots filled. Lets get this last one in there. Free league. Fairly standard stuff. Draft Sunday at 3pm Central I think we can do better than the five or six teams from this board...there has to be ONE more person here...right? Nfo - Im calling you out. Get in here. This is your spot.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
1. Hats off to Caleb Hanie for playing outstanding given the situation he was put in. Fxxk Martz for keeping Collins around after the Carolina game and taking reps away from Hanie. He is your #2 going forward. Draft a developmental qb. 2. Any fan questioning Cutler's heart or desire to play after the beating he took this year is out of their minds IMHO. He got his arse beat every week and came back for more. Reports of fans burning their Cutler jerseys in the parkng lot after the game? Lunatics. 3. Matt Forte is a stud. He carried the team the 2nd half of the season. 4. If Url were to retire tomorrow, he belows in the HOF IMHO. 5. If I was T…
-
So while looking up some Jordan Love stats, I realized something about the GB defense and how their performance has correlated more to their wins and losses than anything Jordan Love does. Love has improved as the season has gone on and is now 14th in QBR, slightly higher than Minshew, Geno Smith, and Dobbs. That seems to be about right for him. Now looking at their defense, is has allowed 27 or more points in only one game this season (34 in a loss to DET). I was shocked to see that. Did anyone else know that their defense has been THAT good? The Bears defense have done that 6 times (all losses). The Packers are 0-4 when their defense allows 23 or more (Bears are …
-
- 15 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
http://chi.scout.com/2/1395781.html Interesting interview with a (former?) scout. Some tidbits regarding Bears. Guy loves Donald.
-
- 9 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Before things get going tomorrow, what do you think the Bears will actually do in FA (not what you want them to do or what you would do)? Here's my guess: DISCLAIMER: I am not a capologist, so I have no idea how realistic this is. Sorry. Chase Daniel, QB - New OCs tend to bring someone in who knows the system, and it's not like anyone was impressed with Jason Campbell last season. Plus, considering Cutler seems to be hurt at least once every year, Daniel might see this as a chance to get in some games, which he hasn't been able to do much in NO. Sammie Stroughter, WR - I expect the Bears will add some low risk/high reward WR with the loss of Knox and Hest…
-
- 6 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
-
I hope everyone and their families and friends have a wonderful holiday season! May we all find a small gift wrapped on Christmas day in the form of a defensive showing worthy of our team, city, and fans... And if not, may we all find the strength to turn the tv off and put our focus elsewhere!
-
- 5 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
He was a favorite of many here. I sure hope he latches on with a team and gets a shot.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
-
-
I was watching NFL network this week Eisen and Charles both made snide remarks about Ortons season. Eisen when Schefter was giving him Props and bears Props, and last nite with Lombardi talking about Ortons Injury. T.D. also gave a smirk. I dont get it, The guy been playing lights out and NFL Netork never talks about it.
-
Here's an article I thought was interesting. I would imagine Nfl teams have something similar data but more specific in detail. http://www.scoresreport.com/2009/04/17/whi...he-first-round/
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
-
-
Dusty Dvoracek denies report that he is out for season By Vaughn McClure Bears nose tackle Dusty Dvoracek said a report stating that he is done for the season with a torn right ACL is ``wrong' although he declined to discuss the specifics of the injury suffered in Saturday's exhibition against the New York Giants. The Bears would not confirm nor deny the report by the Sun-Times. Players in the locker room, including nose tackle Anthony Adams, talked as if they had already been informed that Dvoracek is indeed out for the season. ``It's bad any way you look at it,'' Adams said. ``I feel for bad for him and pray for him. It's tough man. Words do it a …
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Has anybody been to this? I scored tickets and I was just wondering what to expect since I’ve never been there. I attended camp at Bourbonais every year but this is a new experience.
-
- 11 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Have to keep reminding myself, 1st preseason game, do not take it too serious, look at individual performances, not team success, it is just live practice, not to worry, not to worry, repeat after me, not to worry, LOL
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
-