Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
For our friends on the other side of the pond: http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...55.story?page=3 8. Big props to the U.K. Bears fan club, as passionate a group of football fans as you’ll discover in any Chicago neighborhood. I met up with them Saturday night to watch some college football. Only a few bars in London show college football, and we were at one not too far from the Chelsea soccer stadium. There were a few in the group from London, but the vast majority had traveled long distances to be in town for the game. One fellow came from Sweden and another was from Spain. Another guy made his way about 100 miles from Bournemouth after his wife deliv…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
I always liked the kid but mainly as a special teamer. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...bside26.article Peace
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-
-
Look back at the 1985 Bears with a pretty sweet video, this definitely makes you feel good looking back at this.... it's worth the watch even if you aren't a Bears fan. They really did DOMINATE the NFL. http://www.chicitysports.com/2009/08/14/re...tness-85-bears/
-
- 0 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
8 Tremaine Edmunds ILB Va Tech 39 Isaiah Oliver CB Colo. 105 Desmond Harrison OT West Georgia 115 Marquis Haynes OLB Mississippi 145 Allen Lazard WR Iowa ST. 181 Holton Hill CB Texas 224 Jamil Damby OG Maine I tried to think of a scenario where either Lorenzo Carter OLB Georgia or Brian ONeill OT Pitt is at 39 but, I believe both will be gone by that pick. As for Harrison, he will be a project but, Hiestand is a good tutor. My alternate pick at 105 is Kemeko Turay OLB Rutgers.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-
-
Every time I see him play, and every time I read more about him the more impressed I get. Mack has only been with the Bears a month. That's barely enough time to know most players by their first name. Yet here he is taking the time in practice to give pointers to a young Rashaad Coward on what he needs to do to stop his pass rush. I don't care what Gruden does with our first round picks we won this trade hands down. https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bears/trial-fire-how-khalil-mack-helping-bears-right-tackle-rashaad-coward-learn-new-position “Once you go against guys like that, anybody else is like — I don’t want to say a cakewalk, but they’re not going t…
-
- 6 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Bears reach a 3 year deal with RB Tarik Cohen. Averages to 5.75 per year. Shows they moved on from AR for the time being.
-
- 8 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Source: Bears add QB Teel By Jeff Dickerson ESPNChicago.com Archive CHICAGO -- Working with only three quarterbacks for most of the offseason, the Bears opted to add another arm before reporting to training camp next week, agreeing to terms on a deal with free agent Mike Teel, a league source confirmed Tuesday night. The news was first reported by the Bergen Record. After a productive collegiate career at Rutgers, Teel was drafted in the sixth round by Seattle in 2009, and spent last season as the Seahawks' No. 3 quarterback. Teel, who did not play last year, was cut by Seattle in May and claimed off waivers by New England. The quarterback lasted only thr…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
A couple weeks in and getting ready for our first preseason game. Trying to summarize what I've read about the team so far. Offense: QB: Cutler no INTs or fumbles to date. One would think the addiction withdrawal symptoms would take over sooner than later causing a couple turnovers. Clausen hasn't done much but his reps have been limited so far and he'll get his best practice during the preseason games. Not sure what is going on with Fales but Carden is not an NFL QB. Will we keep two QBs or three? Oline: Bushrod is still Bushrod but on the other side of the line Mills has struggled often in camp. Leno has shown some flashes as a backup but co…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Sutton is a risk pick, but 1/2 the first round picks are usually busts. I remain optimistic that is will all work out and cant wait to see this happen on the field. I like you had other names I would prefer but do not hate our picks. I am sadden we didnt get a S, but if Fuller turns out to be the player Emery thinks he is, we did good. Here is a statement referring to Sutton. Roll the dice and lets see what happens. Sutton had a monster season in 2012, registering 63 tackles, 23.5 tackles for loss, 13 sacks, five pass deflections and three forced fumbles. Despite his terrific season, his weight jumped from 290 pounds to over 300 pounds, and his production ste…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1...69-d272cd976d1d Still nothing clear about White's situation since we know they brought in a few WR for tryouts this past week. Hurst being activated seems more like coverage for Callahan's injury this week.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
The criteria for this topic, is based on Watersfootball.com current mock draft. The 10 players I would most like to be Bears based on who is there with our first 3 rounds with only three picks. Our extra pick from the lost player thing I will be figuring to be a 4th round pick. I think there is alot of smart football people on this blog and a few dreamers. So the smart ones let me know your list so we can compare. I dont necessarily believe this mock is accurate just a basis for this topic. Macklin/WR Maualuga/LB Ayers/DE Britton/OT Nicks/WR Robiskie/WR Loadholt/OT Bryd/S Sidbury/DE Follett/LB
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-
-
In the next couple games, Forte could eclipse the 10,000 yards total mark for the Bears. Currently he sits at 6,748 yards rushing and 3.005 yards receiving. That's amazing considering he is only in the beginning of his 7th year and has missed a few games with injury.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-
-
-
He is on the older side - but relatively healthy player up until this past season where he tore his pectoral. Has a good relationship with Sweat and certainly could be an impact addition on the interior of the line. Prior to last year though the guy pretty much always played and generated a real nice pass rush from the interior. I would be very supportive of this move - sign him to a 2 yr deal with a 3rd year of dead money or something.
-
- 12 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
So I guess the Bengals are asking a lower price now for Trey Hendrickson. Now they want Cole Kmet, a 2nd and a 4th. Hendrickson is a hell of a player, but he is 30, this isnt the same as Micah Parson. And the asking price is lower. I'm not sure what I'd do right now. It seems a pretty even trade, so it can be argued both ways I think.
-
- 15 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Just wanted a catch all thread for non-Bears related moves of interest.
-
- 22 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
-
Poles has already established he prefers to build off the draft and fills the middle and bottom of the roster with free agency. He added two blue chip players thru trades. The big win this off-season was resigning JJ win win. Last year EJAC was a weakness and Poles addressed it with adding 3 Ss. Owens is a good get. Kevin Byard is a tough team leader,and will add more TOs We have added Keenan Allen and Gerald Everett, both have a low drop rate Swift upgrades the RB room and guarantees strong depth. We have added 4 OL, 2 capable OCs that can play OG. 2 OTs that can play OG. None are going to a pro bowl but definitely an upgrade. Jones and …
-
- 12 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
https://sports.yahoo.com/bears-trade-defensive-lineman-cleveland-150637833.html
-
- 10 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
I seen someone on bleacher report suggest the bears trade for vic Beasley for a 3rd round pick this year? I would say no, it would hamper Floyd's breakout year.
-
- 7 replies
- 1.1k views
-