Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
Adam SchefterVerified account @AdamSchefter Bears paid their former kicker Robbie Gould the $500,000 workout bonus due him this week. http://es.pn/2cdZ4WK
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
-
Great news. Obviously, he still might be a month away, but I doubt much beyond that.
-
- 16 replies
- 1k views
-
-
I know we have a lot of depth at d-line but this guy was always underrated for us and would be great depth at the tackle position if we grow thin again... Ian scott released from chargers link: http://twitter.com/sdutChargers/statuses/3786264713
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
-
http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20110201/news/110209930/ I wish my best to Lovie and his family. I may have my issues with him as a HC, but as a man, he seems to be genuinely nice.
-
- 2 replies
- 1k views
-
-
There are some good things that showed up: Peppers is playing better Jefferys is capable of being our #2 WR We showed we still have an offense that can make plays. We kept the best WR in football in check Gould is gold The bad: Interior defense is weak Red zone offense not scoring TDs Paea to 3T and Collins at NT Tillman still hurting the ugly: Cutler being bad Cutler 3rd down efficiency poor tackling ST breakdowns Conclusion: We are a work in progress. I dont think the defense is capable of being great but can still make plays. I think the offense will win some games for us and lose some, we are a flawed team, as…
-
- 3 replies
- 1k views
-
-
Nick Kwiatkoski was a step too slow on many plays sunday night. On one play he made a great read, shot the gap and was in a position to make a tackle for a 2 to 3 yard loss. Instead the RB just ran right by him for 8 yards. If Smith makes that read he's not getting ran by with his speed and quickness.
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
-
Y'all remember when I told you to be aware of Terron Armstead? Skinny ankles is a recipe for missing games as an OL. Where's Jason? Yes, I'm drinking and Miami is done...
-
- 16 replies
- 1k views
-
-
So if the season ended today, the Bears are WC3:
-
- 10 replies
- 1k views
-
-
The #Bears are giving edge Dayo Odeyingbo a 3-year deal worth $48M, $16M per year.
-
- 15 replies
- 1k views
-
-
Day after, and I feel hungover. Not from actual drinking, but from the season already. Not that I watched the whole game...I bowed out when we went down by 21 to watch the Red Zone Channel. This team is done for the season. They are checked out. I don't think we beat SF. SF is fighting hard and have a better coaching staff than us. I think the only one we win is against the Browns. We go 4-12. That said, like the team, I'm a bit checked out. It's hard watching Tru struggle with bad play calling, stupid penalties and no talent around him. I'll still stick with it, but I literally wish there was a Madden "Simulate Rest of Season" button. We have some tal…
-
- 5 replies
- 1k views
-
-
I used 5 different Big Boards and ran the Fanspeak simulator 5 times to see how the different perspectives (big boards) would change the draft for us at 7. Using this method, 3 players were off the board at 7 every time (Winston, Mariota, Fowler). Williams, Beasley, Ray, Cooper, and La'el Collins were all selected multiple times before #7. So two of those five will be available at #7, and all of these should be available: White, Scherff, Shelton, Waynes, Parker, Dupree, Landon Collins. I am leaning towards believing the only players with #7 value are Beasley, Fowler, Williams, Cooper, and White. If we were going to select someone else, there will definitely b…
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
-
Aaron Leming retweeted Zach Zaidman @ZachZaidman · 20m 20 minutes ago #Bears signed S Malcolm Bronson to a two-year contract.
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
-
I'm in Colombia for the month and am just on my phone so i can't post a link but I just watched a Q Nelson highlights video. Can someone post the link? It was on twitter with thr tilte, Why the Bears can't pass up drafting Q. Nelson. He is a total stud. If Long is healthy cut ties with Sitton ( our best OL last year) He is 31 and missed 6 games in the last 2 years. Time to move on and grab the best OL prospect to come out of college in last 5 years, stated by one scout. I know it's just a OG but is a potential 8 to 10 year all pro prospect. Leno- Q Nelson-Whitehair-healthy Long-New RT ( my choice would be 2nd round pick Kolton Miller. STUD OL with attitude.…
-
- 4 replies
- 1k views
-
-
Josh Woods a SS they got in last years UDFAs group that they keep calling a LB was the player that shined the most this weekend. He was on the PS all year, he played SS at Maryland, if he makes the regular roster this year, he may be the next SS.
-
- 6 replies
- 1k views
-
-
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5977/n...AWiOCtVk4H.uLYF maybe well only give up 500 passing yards now
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
-
http://chicagobearsfanforum.com/blog/?p=262 Very slow news week. Here's hoping things pick up with the Bears Expo this weekend. The Bears * The Chicago Tribune's Rick Morrissey wrote and interesting column on the Rex Grossman/Kyle Orton QB competition the other day. It expresses my point of view pretty well. But maybe it doesn't. But maybe it does... * Pat Kirwan at NFL.com writes about camp battles to keep an eye on, highlight among others, the batle betwen Grossman and Orton: Then, of course, there are the head-to-head battles between veterans that should have happened years ago but finally will take place in 2008.…
-
- 0 replies
- 1k views
-
-
Looks sloppy, slow, Unimpressive. He looks more suited inside as a 4-3 3T than what the Bears need.
-
- 2 replies
- 1k views
-
-
OK, Jay has 1,476 passing yards through 6 games. Assuming he continues at the exact same pace of 246 yds/game, he'll get another 2,460 yards for the next 10 games. That would be a total of 3,936. Kramer currently hold the record of 3,838 from 1995. Kramer also has the # of TD's in a season record of 29 from the same season. Jay is only on pace (having just 8 TD's currently) to only get a total of 21. Can't get 'em all Jay! Sid's got the franchise passing record of career yards of 14,866. Jay got 3,666 in 2009 and 3,274 in 2010. With the 1,476 he's got right now, that'll give him 8,416. He'd only need 6,450 more to pass Luckman. In theory…
-
- 2 replies
- 1k views
-
-
It seems there are a few others besides me who felt he played well. Admittedly there wasn't a lot of competition coming out of last years draft but nonetheless there were far lower expectations of Conte in just his second year at FS and first year in the NFL. http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=8589
-
- 3 replies
- 1k views
-
-
I think they are pretty sharp with their evaluations, and their valve on our players are: 77th-Gilbert 82- Inglesias 83- Moore 111-Melton This is the overall valves, and I think we have done well with needs and valve of the pick.
-
- 0 replies
- 1k views
-