Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
https://www.chicagobears.com/news/bears-players-visit-children-s-hospital It's awesome to see 33 players give up their day off to visit a children's hospital, especially given the very tight schedule they have in the next 10 days. Best wishes for Will Rodgers' daughter in her battle with Leukemia. We usually see this stuff in the offseason when players have more time available and even then I don't recall seeing a group this large. I think it says a lot about the character of the players on our roster.
-
- 4 replies
- 1k views
-
-
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...,0,481686.story Peace
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
-
Trib seemed to hint that he could be a guy the Bears look at. He was once a heck of a player, not sure what he has left in the tank. Tribune specifically mentioned the Bears will be looking for a lineman and a cornerback as players get cut.
-
By Brad Biggs, Tribune reporter 8:50 a.m. CST, December 30, 2013 Ten thoughts after the Chicago Bears’ season-ending 33-28 loss to the Green Bay Packers. 1. It will not be easy to move past missed opportunities in this Bears season. There were plenty of chances to finish better than 8-8 and just one game’s difference would have meant a division title ahead of the Packers (8-7-1), who clinched the NFC North for the third straight year. The Bears lost on the final two weekends of the season when they knew before kickoff of the Dec. 22 game at Philadelphia that a victory locked up the division. There were losses in four of the final six games, including the overt…
-
- 6 replies
- 1k views
-
-
This is how we want Tarik Cohen to run but he's at home happy with his 4ypc. I'm not saying we should draft Taylor because his pass protection isn't that good and he's undersized so his pass catching radius (like Cohen's) isn't the best but he's a tough runner who will get north/south very quickly and he's not afraid to knock a defender down. He runs a 4.61 forty at the combine but his film shows he's faster than that. With that slow time he'll definitely be available on Day 3 and possibly even UDFA.
-
- 3 replies
- 1k views
-
-
In case anyone was curious, Titans QB Mariota was benched in favor of back-up (and former Miami starter) Ryan Tanehill yesterday. Many will say it was a lateral move and many would be right. But for me the interesting part is how similar Mariota and Trubisky are to one another. Not just by the 'eye test' but also statistically. Mariota started his career in 2015 (after being drafted in the first round that year and second overall....hmmmm). Overall his percentage completion rate (because I know we've used that as a measure in the past) is 62.2%. In 2015 he threw for 2818 yards with 19 TDs and 10 INTS. 2016 - 3426 yards with 26 TDs and 9 INTs. 2017 - 3232 yards w…
-
- 5 replies
- 1k views
-
-
Again, I was in attendance: 1. I don't think Cutler played as poor as people think. When he had more than 2 seconds to throw, he was hitting open receivers and even making a couple plays with his feet. 2. Time to keep Hester on punts and punts only. Aromashodu can play WR at the same level that Hester can, and Bennett is pretty decent the more and more I watch him. 3. The Bears OL is made up of an aging Hawaiian, a 5th round (IIRC) from Tennessee Tech, a guy who has played every position on the OL since being drafted a few years back due to ineptitude and injuries, a guy who shouldn't be on any team's practice squad, and a 7th round doufus. No wonder they s…
-
I am posting this here as well in the fantasy forum to make sure everyone who is playing in the contests see the thread and are informed. For those not involved in the contests, sorry. Starting this week we will be having Thursday Night Games on NFL Network. I will be putting up the Picksheets asap, usually on Tuesday evenings after I get home from work. If you want to select the Thursday night game you will need to submit a COMPLETE picksheet prior to the start of the Thursday night game. I realize this does not give you time to think over the remaining games but do not worry. After the Thursday night game is over, you will be able to resubmit a new pic…
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
-
If the Bears management takes the cheap, I mean gutless, I really meant stupid way out and retains Lovie and staff I want to see only two maybe three changes made. 1) Fire Pep 2) Fire Harry Where's Turner you ask? I keep him. Kill me all you want, but hear me out. We all know Lovie is a lame duck, so whoever the new OC is, is lame duck as well. Also, as our OL began to gell our O started to produce. We all know it's too much too little and too late, but can a new OC deliver dramatic success in one year. People bring up up Martz: we all need to realize his playbook is complex and can not be mastered in a year. Also, look at his track record with Detro…
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
-
The draft pool just got a little more crowded, as usual the Packers, Patriots, and Ravens are up there. If Pace keeps drafting well, one day we may see the Bears back on this list. http://www.thescore.com/news/980601
-
- 0 replies
- 1k views
-
-
Much focus is put on the Glennon show but there were a couple good things in the Tampa game. Eddie Jackson...still a rookie and still learning but he looks like a long term starter for us. On more than one occasion he ended up arriving at the WR with the ball. Given our CBs were Cooper and Fuller I was worried about DeSean Jackson having a big day. That didn't happen and I think Jackson was a big part of that. He made a great TFL in the 2nd half. Overall he finished as our leading tackler. Kyle Fuller... through two games against two very good offenses Fuller has been good. Not great but good, and I'm one who wanted him off the team. He's been good en…
-
- 5 replies
- 1k views
-
-
My son goes to Central High School here is Omaha, where Gale Sayers went.. They have his letter sweater in the display case..Thought some here might get a kick out of seeing..
-
- 3 replies
- 1k views
-
-
IMHO the reason the 2008 Bears didn't make the playoffs was because of coaching or the lack of it.With all the moving of players to different positions, using schemes to put the LB'S at the line, schemes to use your corners in the bail instead of jam off the line, squip kicks, playing too deep at the end of the game with 6 seconds left, going for it on fourth and one by handing off to the fullback, not using Olsen,Clark & Davis(TE) in the red zone, running Forte bewteen the tackles 80% of the time and not outside more. Not using Hester/Wolfe on the little underneath screens to get them out in space. Trying to throw deep with Orton who was either throwing the ball too …
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
-
Looking at the draft picks in our division, the writer says that the Vikings should be worried about...our top two! Do you agree with this? http://thevikingage.com/2012/07/02/top-5-n...le-this-season/
-
- 2 replies
- 1k views
-
-
http://www.fanskrit.com/ They aren't the cheapest, but they are original and quality. It's all Chicago oriented, and they really want participation, if you're not buying. Plus, some of the proceeds go to charity.
-
- 2 replies
- 1k views
-
-
I forget who I told off a few weeks ago about Jenkins probably not even going in the first 3 rounds, but I'm sorry. My fault. But this could be OK for the Bears. This could mean Sanu or Randle could fall to 50.
-
- 5 replies
- 1k views
-
-
Kudo' Danny! Mack certainly helped, but Danny kicked some a$$!
-
- 3 replies
- 1k views
-
-
I have 2 tickets for sale currently on a Stub Hub auction for the United Club seats. They are section 212, row 10, seats 4-5. I'd be moe than happy to sell them to one of you guys here for what I paid. If any one is interested, please send me a private message. https://www.stubhub.com/chicago-bears-ticke...et_id=210305032 My other 2 seats are with a few other people I know, and the 2 people I thought were going to take those tickets bailed.
-
- 0 replies
- 1k views
-
-
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...,5168438.column Peace
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
-
As I was watching the highlights of Forte today on nfl.com, I couldn't help but notice that John Tait was great today. He had a great block sealing off a defender on his 13 yard TD run, and the key block that sprung it all loose on the 47 yard TD run. Props to John on his best game of the year (and props to the rest of the OL on a great game, as well).
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-