Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
The best out of division opponents for this year are SF, HOU, DAL, and TEN, and none of those are really scary teams. 11-12 wins seems fairly reasonable to me. Home Seattle Seahawks St. Louis Rams Houston Texans Indianapolis Colts Carolina Panthers Detroit Lions Green Bay Packers Minnesota Vikings Away Arizona Cardinals San Francisco 49ers Jacksonville Jaguars Tennessee Titans Dallas Cowboys Detroit Lions Green Bay Packers Minnesota Vikings
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
-
Not Bears, but much respect... Farewell... http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...ras-dies-at-77/
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
-
-
Any interest in either of these guys in the slot? KC is the new "where WR's go to die". So it is hard to give an honest assessment due to how bad they have been at WR. Avery is quicker but older. Jenkins was great at U of I, but has been essentially a draft bust. http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article-2/Chi...16-4a5576c5b526
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
-
-
A QB I watched play last week and was impressed with his ability to throw the ball. He's not mobile and may not have the deep ball arm strength so he might drop a bit in the draft. Yet his abillty to hit receivers in stride in the short to intermediate game is very good. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl-dra...ails-to-deliver
-
- 5 replies
- 1k views
-
-
I just thought this was funny as we are not the only ones who have the WTF moments.
-
- 7 replies
- 1k views
-
-
Da Pope, Da Bears, Da Super Bowl.... Lord, hear our prayer!
-
- 7 replies
- 1k views
-
-
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000029...on-monday-night
-
- 4 replies
- 1k views
-
-
Everyone has talked about how bad the team as looked with Mack hobbled by the ankle the last two games. However, we were a good defense without him last year, and Floyd was a big part of it. This year Floyd looks more like a UDFA than a first round pick. His numbers have actually gotten worse every year and he has never played more than 12 games per season. I know there is still some time, but if he continues to play like this, I don't see them picking up his 5th year option.
-
- 6 replies
- 1k views
-
-
Since we signed Marshall(WR) and Campbell (QB) I think going after Williams will cost to much, so would go after Kamerion Wimbley and put him at DE instead....saves lots of money and gets a good pass rusher. Now with that we might be able to land either Grubbs/Nicks (G) and or Winston(OT) which would make our Oline better than las year. In the draft get either Floyd or Hill in the first and we are good in the Offense side of the ball. Then there is talk of adding Hayden at CB, Carlson at TE, Landry at safety we might have a great team next year.
-
- 3 replies
- 1k views
-
-
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...rs&lpos=Sub[/url] Bears boost CB depth with free agent Ware The Chicago Bears added a ninth cornerback to the roster Saturday when they signed Jeremy Ware, a free agent who was a seventh-round pick with the Raiders. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/[/url] Bears pursued Otah before trade to Jets The Jets weren’t the only NFL team in pursuit of oft-injured, underachieving offensive tackle Jeff Otah before his Monday trade to New York. A league source told Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribunethat the Bears had “talks with the Panthers” about acquiring the fifth-year tackle. Otah wound up cos…
-
- 2 replies
- 1k views
-
-
per Twitter... no details on physical
-
- 4 replies
- 1k views
-
-
Thanks to RockfordBears for the thought... Lovie Smith is Coach Dale The similarities are astounding. Neither has a clue how to adjust to any gametime situation. Both are stuck in "their system" so much that other concepts are an affront to their knowledge. In fact, they run their system to the fault of their team's talent. How else can we explain the fact that Coach Dale wanted to give the ball to someone other than Jimmy, who was shooting 98% throughout the playoffs? Speaking of that, both mismanage their players' talents. Much like Coach Dale, Lovie insists on forcing the square peg into the round hole, or maybe everyone else is wrong () about the cover-2 …
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
-
When they ask you about your contract, say "No Comment" - perfect. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,2541170.story Peace
-
- 0 replies
- 1k views
-
-
https://twitter.com/JRoseWXYZ/status/683846411247595520
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
-
I personally feel we need a subforum in here to separate college football and the draft from the Bears. I don't know about others, but when I click on this forum, I look for Bears and NFL news, and I think separating the two would be beneficial. Thoughts?
-
- 0 replies
- 1k views
-
-
IMHO We need to get at least one of these guys for our Defense. I think the corner Asomugha would be the best fit to take Vashers spot if we are going to let him go or try to make the team next year. Pappers would be nice but the tag is just too much. Leftwich needs to resign with the Steelers. Raiders | Asomugha does not want to be franchised Sun, 01 Feb 2009 14:26:30 -0800 Jason Jones, of the Sacramento Bee, reports Oakland Raiders CB Nnamdi Asomugha, who is an impending free agent, does not want the Raiders to play franchise tag on him this offseason. Raiders | Asomugha could get franchise tag Sun, 01 Feb 2009 14:23:42 -0800 Jason Jones, of the Sa…
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
-
Honestly, I had never heard of ESPN Chicago until recently, when it was reported that ESPN Chicago was so successful that they were branching out into new markets, including here in Dallas. That was the first I heard of it, and frankly, even then forgot about it. Then I am reading ESPN and Clayton's stuff about the Bears camp, and saw the link for ESPN Chicago. There are some nice articles in there I had not seen before (Olsen & Gilbert), as well as a camp "tweeter", which is where I heard Harrison would return to practice today. Anyway, for those who have never been to the site, http://espn.go.com/chicago/
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
-
I hate the guy but those commercials are effing hilarious!
-
- 2 replies
- 1k views
-