Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by flea,

    http://www.gbnreport.com/updatedtop100.html

    • 1 reply
    • 992 views
  2. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    DId we draft yet another injury prone player? dammit, means we are forced to see D.Manning http://theredzone.org/BlogDescription/tabi...ks/Default.aspx Bears safety Major Wright expected to miss at least 3 weeks Sep 23 9/23/2010 9:19:20 AM | More Sean Jensen of the Chicago Sun Times reports Bears rookie safety Major Wright is expected to miss at least three weeks with a strained hamstring, acording to a league source.

  3. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    "Probably shouldn't be doing this while you're under investigation for...."

  4. Started by AZ54,

    Given our situation where we really need help and leadership in the defensive backfield I'm all in on Poles kicking the tires here. As long as he is healthy and in shape I'm in...sign him. Considering the style of defense we're moving toward which is much more see-it-and-react is what Thomas excelled at we should be ok with him on the field. I'm not expecting him to be great but unless we draft a S in Rd 2, which is unlikely, his leadership and experience is going to be a plus over any other option we have. Earl was the heart beat of the Seahawks great defense. A 1yr rental to help us right the ship will help us if for no other reason than teaching the young p…

    • 6 replies
    • 992 views
  5. Started by Stinger226,

    So what will be the biggest buzz when training camp breaks and they come back to Chicago? Forte holding out? Cutler-Marshall duo looking great? Alson Jeffery becomes a starter? J. Webb loses starter job to C. Williams? Carimi move the the LT position? Im making the call, Forte a holdout.

  6. Started by Wesson44,

    Here is the first depth chart for the Broncos game. Notice that Webb is the starter at LT. , and D.J. Moore is listed as a 4th string CB OFFENSE WR: Brandon Marshall/Earl Bennett/Dane Sanzenbacher/Terriun Crump-Chris Summers LT: J’Marcus Webb/Chris Williams/*James Brown LG: Chris Spencer/Chilo Rachal/*A.J. Greene C: Roberto Garza/Edwin Williams/Chris Spencer/*Nick Pieschel RG: Lance Louis/Ricky Henry/*Nick Pieschel RT: Gabe Carimi/Chris Williams/Cory Brandon/*Tyler Hendrickson TE: Kellen Davis/Matt Spaeth/Kyle Adams/*Evan Rodriguez/*Brandon Venson WR: Devin Hester/*Alshon Jeffery/Eric Weems/*Joe Anderson-*Brittan Golden/Rashied Davis QB…

  7. Where literally the entire board agreed on something? When it came to other coaches / players / personnel moves, we always have a healthy debate. I think this is the only time in the history of the site, I can remember everyone being 1000% on board with a move. The way I see it...if we are all on board, than maybe, just maybe, Bears ownership would be too. PS: I'm an optimist, so no matter how bad the situation for our franchise, I figure you got to find a way to somehow see humor in this mess! This humor happens to be talkbears harmony during the holidays!

  8. Started by xvflutop,

    http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...earnt11.article

  9. Started by sulster,

    I know a few yrs ago many wanted Derrick Johnson, myself included. I think this may be his final yr of his contract. Why not?

  10. Started by AZ54,

    I think it's reasonable to assume there are probably 1,000,000 Bears fans around the country. I propose we all chip in $5 toward firing Lovie. That would total 5 million and the Bears can come up with the other half.

    • 2 replies
    • 991 views
  11. Started by BearFan PHX,

    So Brad Biggs is reporting that Eberflus may have signed a FIVE year deal, thru the 2026 season. That would mean that the Bears would have to pay him TWO years of salary to get rid of him. Please say it aint so. If they keep him after this year, and waste another year of Caleb's window, we ought to all get torches and burn Halas Hall to the ground. For those without a sense of the dramatic, of course Im speaking figuratively. https://www.sportsmockery.com/chicago-bears/bombshell-matt-eberflus-report-may-stop-bears-from-firing-him/

    • 11 replies
    • 991 views
  12. Started by adam,

    If the Bears signed Golladay and kept ARob, the Bears would have a top 5 WR Corps with ARob, Golladay, Mooney, and Miller. Even if they cut or traded Miller for cap space, they would still be very solid. Add Montgomery, Cohen, and Kmet, and you have a really solid offense. The Fuller move would feel much better if the Bears got Golladay and kept ARob because they would essentially be transferring cap from CB to WR, which I am fine with.

    • 5 replies
    • 991 views
  13. Started by adam,

    3 prime time games in 4 weeks, the league must be noticing something. 2 out of 3 at Soldier Field. If KC beats LAR, we could be playing for a first round bye at that point.

    • 8 replies
    • 990 views
  14. Started by AZ54,

    I've watched a few of the videos from the celebration over the weekend. The funniest of all was this clip from Viriginia...

  15. Started by AZ54,

    Despite the 0-3 start I've held that I like the young players we have. Injuries have forced some into action sooner than expected with some negative plays as a result. Instead of the flashes of goodness we've seen in the first few weeks this week it was about consistent execution. That's a big step forward for them and getting this first victory will be huge for their confidence. Offense: Kevin White: I've seen comments about waiting to see a breakout game. Not that I disagree with that, but much more than seeing the explosive big plays, which I think are in his future, I wanted to see consistent execution from him. Be where he is supposed to be on time …

    • 0 replies
    • 990 views
  16. Wow. It's been awhile. https://www.chicagobears.com/news/montez-sweat-jaylon-johnson-selected-to-pro-bowl-games-2023

    • 10 replies
    • 990 views
  17. Started by Stinger226,

    Ty Dunn wrote a 3 part article about 2024 Bears and it throws Caleb under the bus. I read where one coach that is quoted said this was not suppose to be public. The writer lied to get quotes. It makes Celeb look very bad. Throws Poles under the bus also. I have only seen some quotes and the article comes out Monday. My opinion is some things are true and some things are opinion. He made this a sensational article to get clicks. We have Ben Johnson now and everything is going well, I could care less what is true and not true. BJ came here because of Caleb and its all a new year , the sh+t show left last year with the coaches.

  18. Started by Rush23,

    http://www.chicitysports.com/2009/08/17/64...cherish-thy-qb/ Pretty good article on Cutler in Chicago and Bear fans reaction to his first outing. ..worth the read.

    • 0 replies
    • 990 views
  19. Started by Bill,

    No surprise but thrilled non the less. Living outside of the Chicago area always love it when the Bears get national attention.

  20. Started by AZ54,

    Looks like Harrison is taking this offseason more seriously than last. Judging by the picture here he's in better shape than anytime I saw him last season. It's still early in the offseason and there's still a lot of weight lifting to be done and a lot of biscuits to pass up. http://www.chicagobears.com/photos/index.asp?SECTION_ID=340

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.