Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    You really couldn't make this stuff up.

    • 2 replies
    • 969 views
  2. Started by adam,

    Bengals 30 - 27 Here is what I saw: Offense looked out of sync. Trubisky really needed one more drive, but in general, nothing was smooth, which was disappointing. I didn't help that Howard, Cohen, Robinson, and Gabriel didn't dress, but he still had White, Burton, Miller, and Shaheen to start with. Bray looked better than Daniel, which will be interesting to see going forward. The main problem was pressure and O-Line issues. Massie is terrible and I hope Coward shows enough potential to make the move to him before Week 1. Massie is not an NFL starter and borderline swing tackle at best. This is nothing new and he actually looks worse this year than he did …

    • 3 replies
    • 969 views
  3. Started by Connorbear,

    Good read from the Tribune. https://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/ct-spt-bears-kevin-white-josh-bellamy-20181026-story.html

    • 4 replies
    • 969 views
  4. Started by adam,

    This is more than likely how the season will play out: WK10 - vs DET W, 4-5, offense has over 100 yards in the first half, is applauded for offensive explosion, ClubDub in full effect WK11 - at LAR W, 5-5, Eddie Jackson with first INT of season but return for TD is negated by block in the back (Skrine) WK12 - vs NYG W, 6-5, Shaheen and Burton both catch a pass in the same game WK13 - at DET W, 7-5, Lynch only jumps offside once WK14 - vs DAL W, 8-5, Cohen gets a first down while not running laterally for 25 yards WK15 - at GB W, 9-5, Fuller and Amukamara only play 7 yards off for the entire game WK16 - vs KC W, 10-5, Leno reduces his mistakes to two holdi…

  5. Started by lemonej,

    3. Jamal Dams SS LSU 36. Cam Robinson OT Ala 67. Tyus Bowser OLB Hou 111. Nathan Peterman QB Pitt 117 Jordon Leggett TE Clemson 147. Julien Davenport OT Bucknell 221. Bug Howard WR North Carolina This is mock 10 for me and after seeing that Bowser and Leggett are rising on the site I use and Howard dropping as a late round pick number 11 is on the way.

    • 2 replies
    • 969 views
  6. Started by NAMEDSONPAYTON2,

    First quarter of season is over, let the second pick in the whole NFL play.

  7. Started by Noots,

    http://www.nootsnotes.com/2011/10/17/noots...over-minnesota/

  8. Started by adam,

    1: 49ers 2: at GB SNF 3: Texans 4: at NYG 5: at Vikings 6: Commanders TNF 7: at Patriots MNF 8: at Cowboys 9: Dolphins 10: Lions 11: at Falcons 12: at Jets 13: Packers 14: Bye week 15: Eagles 16: Bills (Xmas Eve) 17: at Lions (New Years Day) 18: Vikings

    • 8 replies
    • 968 views
  9. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Official

    • 8 replies
    • 968 views
  10. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.aintitcool.com/node/44011 Capone: When you two were working together, did you feel like you were doing something rebellious or something that was feeding what they now call the “Counter Culture?” PF: Me and Roger? I had seen some of Roger’s films, once I knew that I was going to be interviewed [by Corman], I thought “Well I better check out some stuff.” I was impressed by what he was able to pull out from the core of zip and make something of substance. And I met him for a film that was untitled. I showed up looking really bizarre. I had a pair of glasses on that Brian Jones had given me, and they were kind of octagonal, but there was a mirror on the …

  11. Started by adam,

    I wanted to take a unit approach look to evaluating our offseason needs. I think it is pretty evident where we need help, but wanted to verify it with some comparisons (by unit). So I looked at PFF Rankings (and will follow with a few more) to see how we looked compared to NE and ATL. Here are the latest rankings I could find by unit: NE QB - 1st, OLine - 10th, Receiving Corps - 6th, RB Units - 18th Front-7 - 18th, Secondary - 3rd ATL QB - 2nd, OLine - 6th, Receiving Corps - 1st, RB Units - 8th Front-7 - 24th, Secondary - 6th CHI QB - 26th, OLine - 15th, Receiving Corps - 28th, RB Units - 17th Front-7 - 23rd, Secondary - 30th This is…

    • 2 replies
    • 967 views
  12. Started by madlithuanian,

    It's been said many times in many forms this year already...but dang! I am just so happy with the direction this team is going! They are good and likable! Who knows what the playoffs has in store and how the team performs. All I know, is I like our chances this round, and feel we have more than a "puncher's chance" if we are able to progress. This is simply fun to watch! This is all free dessert with the meal! Cheers and Bear Down!

  13. Started by Bill,

    https://www.bigblueview.com/2020/1/19/21072940/2020-nfl-draft-prospects-profiling-the-players-you-need-to-know-about It's a NYG site but I love how they break down the players. Just found very interesting. Another way to waste a few hours in the day.

    • 6 replies
    • 967 views
  14. Started by balta1701-A,

    Link

  15. Started by Connorbear,

    Looking awfully thin. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...biggs21.article Peace

  16. Started by Wesson44,

    Bears | Offer made to K. Jones Sat, 28 Feb 2009 23:34:38 -0800 Brad Biggs, of The Chicago Sun-Times, reports the Chicago Bears are trying to re-sign free-agent RB Kevin Jones and have offered him a contract. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- NFL | K. Jones on a lot of wish lists? Sat, 28 Feb 2009 23:34:21 -0800 Brad Biggs, of The Chicago Sun-Times, reports the free-agent RB Kevin Jones (Bears) said he has received interest from the Buffalo Bills, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, New York Jets, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Chicago Bears.

  17. Started by bradjock,

    Apparantly we won't have to ask, "Is Williams still visiting Chicago now we resigned Briggs???" Shortly after the Bears signed Briggs, he agreed to terms with the Chiefs. Here's the PFT story below: CHIEFS HAUL IN WILLIAMS The free-agency frenzy continues, even late into a Saturday night. According to Adam Schefter of NFL Network, the Chiefs have agreed to terms with former Falcons linebacker Demorrio Williams on a five-year, $16 million contract. The deal includes $5.5 million in guaranteed money.

    • 0 replies
    • 966 views
  18. Started by madlithuanian,

    Right on Mr. Miller! And Jeremy spoke in class today! Langford looks damn good.

  19. Started by NAMEDSONPAYTON2,

    This is the most excitement I've had aince the Super Bowl. I believe our defense will play better, because we will have more time of posession and hopefully less turnovers.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.