Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by BearFan PHX,

    I'm sure someone else must have noted it earlier, but I was just making a roster spreadsheet for the game tonight, and I saw that 6 drafted rookies made the squad, which is pretty good. Good for Angelo! WR Juaquin Iglesias, WR Johnny Knox, OG Lance Lewis, DT Jarron Gilbert, S Al Afalava, CB DJ Moore Go Bears tonight.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    Just take a deep breath and play your game man. He defiantley had the jitters.

  3. Started by brletich,

    I hate the guy but those commercials are effing hilarious!

  4. Started by Bears4Ever_34,

    Not even going to mention all the bad things in this game but a few good things I noticed were. - Ogunleye is playing like he wants a new contract - Tillman looked pretty good for his first action of the season - Johnny Knox looks to be a weapon at different times throughout the game - Hester looked like a #1 receiver.

  5. Just a thought.

  6. Started by madlithuanian,

    I'm sitting in the Vegas airport, waiting for my flight to LA to catch the game... And I'm hungover from a bachelor party last night desperate for food. And there is a kiosk with pizzeria UNO from Chicago! I'm more of a fan of the thin, but right now it's nirvana! Bears!

  7. Started by brletich,

    I am stuck at work and am hoping someone out there knows if this game can be watched online. Anyone? Thanks for the help guys!

  8. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    For those that did not see this, here is . http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-anatom...-Cutler-to-Knox

  9. Started by Noots,

    http://www.nootsnotes.com/2009/09/28/noots...win-at-seattle/

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. Started by CrackerDog,

    Pix - Please note these aren't my positions on these matters but I think I can sum it up... 1.) While most realists expected 10-6 a solid year for this team, most football fans may pretend to be realists on the outside but deep down everyone hopes for perfection. Seeing a team from last year with a 9-7 record only improve 1 game to this year after adding Cutler just wasn't enough for most fans. Urlacher and Tommy were supposed to be MUCH better this year due to health. 2.) Our one loss was to the Packers and we lost in a very disappointing fashion. It made a lot of people think of last season and how we found ways to lose. 3.) Many saw Forte as a su…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. Started by DaBearSox,

    Yea he has been out of the league a few years but I guess he had some great workouts for Andy Reid...wonder if he was ever a thought

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. Started by bowlingtwig,

    Since week 1 Cutler is 66-93 for 624 yards 8td's(1rush) I INT for a QB rating of 109.7 and comp pct of 70.9%. Its amazing how much the media was bashing him after the GB game and now all of sudden there tone is completely different lol.

  13. Started by bowlingtwig,

    Alright I have seen several places that indicate that the feat of Jay cutler having 3 straight games of 100 QB rating or better is a 1st for a Bears QB in 39 years. However in ever place that I have checked no where does it indicate who did it. I know in 1970 was the merger. Am I assuming right that he just became the 1st Bears QB to do it period since the AFL-NFL merger??? Also who was the last QB to have done this in 4 straight games. Any stats would be greatly appreciated.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  14. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=rookies

  15. Started by flea,

    Dear god it actually looks like I get a win. :D

  16. Started by Noots,

    http://www.nootsnotes.com/2009/10/19/noots...oss-at-atlanta/

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. Started by butkusrules,

    http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...gallery?index=2

  18. Started by nfoligno,

    I remember when Tillman was "excused" from practices, and all that was reported was he had family issues. I think it later came out there was something going on w/ his daughter, but I personally do not recall ever reading the story. As a father, w/ a young daughter, reading this story really hit home. I seriously can not even imagine, and don't want to, what it had to be like. http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/columns/...&id=4603424

  19. Started by Noots,

    http://www.nootsnotes.com/2009/11/02/noots...over-cleveland/

  20. Started by Connorbear,

    He was injured in the Atlanta game 2 weeks ago. What up? Peace

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.