Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,547 topics in this forum
-
So I've tried to put together one last mock, using (for the most part) players the Bears have been linked to in the past few weeks. I used CBS Sports' rankings as a rough guide for where each prospect will be available, and I've linked each guy to his profile on their site, except for Mike Mitchell, who doesn't have one. All right, enough said, here's what I'd like to see on draft weekend: 2.49) Juaquin Iglesias - WR - Oklahoma Simply catches everything thrown to him. Hands are almost on par with Robiskie/Nicks. Fast enough to get separation, but still goes 6'1" 210 lbs. Projects well to either a #2 or slot receiver, giving the Bears some flexibility if Bennet…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Name Pos Ht Wt College Afalava, Al FS 5'11" 213 Oregon State Bruton, David FS 6'2" 219 Notre Dame Clemons, Chris FS 6'0" 208 Clemson Cook, Emanuel FS 5'9" 197 South Carolina Ellison, Kevin S 6'1" 227 Southern Cal Fitzhugh, Keith SS 5'10" 210 Mississippi State Greene, Courtney SS 6'0" 212 Rutgers Hamlin, Michael FS 6'2" 214 Clemson Harris, Nic S 6'2" 234 Oklahoma Hodge, Stephen SS 6'0" 234 TCU Holmes, Lendy FS 6'0" 206 Oklahoma Johnson, Rashad S 5'11" 203 Alabama Langford, Reshard SS 6'1" 213 Vanderbilt McClinton, Marcus S 6'0" 210 Kentucky Moore, Terence SS 6'2" 218 Tr…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Sorry, I know this is not "Bears" related. Watching reruns on NFL Network today, a question came to mind that I'm sure one of you guys could answer for me. Are there any black place kickers or punters in the NFL? I cannot think of any.
-
- 2 replies
- 605 views
-
-
Interesting move, they must like some of the younger Edge/DEs. They freed up even more cap space by releasing Attacochu. Pennel was signed by the Bears a few years ago, but never made the team. Seems like just another body for the D-Line.
-
- 2 replies
- 597 views
-
-
So much for people riding Poles on this. I think he is doing a good job. The Smith holdout will pass. remember, Smith held out on his rookie deal. He doesnt have an agent, that is what he does.
-
- 2 replies
- 626 views
-
-
What an off season! I don't think we've ever witnessed a year of such great turnover. We were one of the oldest teams in the NFL last year and are now one of the youngest. Going into the off season, we identified OL, DB and WR as the weakest units and that is where the greatest attention was given. Great job guys! I'm going to rank each unit of the team 1-32 and am interested to see what y'all think as well. DB - 16 LB - 18 DL - 22 OL - 31 RB - 3 WR - 24 TE - 8 QB - 18 What I look for in this roster is to make tremendous strides in growth. They must. There is talent all over the board, but there's no film on a lo…
-
- 2 replies
- 684 views
-
-
Gotta love how people get paid to write this crap: They have several guys on rookie deals, signed Reiff for $3M with incentives, Schofield for $1M, and Patrick for under $2M. If anything, Poles should be praised for doing that much with the limited cap space he had. Then he drafted 5 OL and 2 may even make the 53-man roster and Jones may even start. Then for WR, again Mooney, Newsome, Jones Harry on rookie deals, Pringle, St. Brown, Pettis on smaller deals. So if the signed Kirk to $20M a year over Pringle, would that make the team better? Maybe, but enough to warrant an additional $18M on one player? For TEs, again Kmet, TE1, on a rookie deal. Griffi…
-
- 2 replies
- 606 views
-
-
In my first summary of the KC game I stated that this team seemed organized. That was especially true for a new staff, new players, all running new systems and many coaches are in new roles. In his post-game press conference Eberflus was asked about that and this article sums up the preparation that went into that. One item he said that isn't in the article is that the decision to go for it on 4th down late in the game was given to Getsy early. Eberflus told him at the start of that set of downs if he gets to 4th and 3 or less he's going for it. Other things stood out to me as well such as how smoothly we looked when we switched from extra pt to going for 2 af…
-
- 2 replies
- 632 views
-
-
Wow, I am shocked he cracked the top 100. That is impressive because I felt he was being slept on by the national media. Very cool for him.
-
- 2 replies
- 559 views
-
-
Thought you might like this. They unvailed this at my kids high school.
-
- 2 replies
- 495 views
-
-
-
I was looking at this jacket an am wondering what the pidgeon symbolism means.
-
- 2 replies
- 572 views
-
-
So Allen Robinson is who we thought he was. Has anyone else watch the Rams games? He is literally jogging routes out there and barely blocks the refs. In 4 games, he has 9 receptions and 95 yards and is on pace for 38 receptions and 400 yds receiving. I am sure it will go up but not that much. He will probably end up with a season similar to last season's loaf-a-thon. The sad part is he would lead the Bears in receptions! That is how bad the passing attack has been. Somewhere Dowell Loggains is smiling.
-
- 2 replies
- 638 views
-
-
https://www.profootballrumors.com/2022/10/lions-waive-k-dominik-eberle-to-add-k-michael-badgley
-
- 2 replies
- 504 views
-
-
I went into this game expecting a total Mel Tuckeresque coverage disaster. Instead they all seemed to know their job. We have to credit Houston-Carson and Jaylon Johnson for keeping the young guys lined up properly during the game. Plus the coaches deserve a ton of credit getting them ready. It's one game so I'm not trying to go overboard but it certainly feels like this rookie group of DBs is giving us a solid depth/foundation for the future. We already know what we have in Brisker and Gordon has been coming along well lately. Now today we see Jaylon Jones and Josh Blackwell play well along with Elijah Hicks at safety. Earlier in the season Jaylon J…
-
- 2 replies
- 667 views
-
-
Starting today any players released are available to sign. As Adam mentioned, we are first on the waiver wire. https://bearswire.usatoday.com/lists/chicago-bears-offseason-dates-2023/
-
- 2 replies
- 591 views
-
-
With Rodgers leaving the Division and handing the franchise over to Jordan Love, it feels like the division is up for grabs. Detroit is a decent but needed to win 2 meaningless games to finish 9-8. They still have Goff at QB and with his cap hit over $30M again, they didn't get much better. They do have some decent picks from the Stafford trade, but for free agency, it seems like they are just replacing their losses and not really upgrading there. I figure they will be in the 7-9 win range again. In Minnesota, they are basically just replacing their free agent losses, and don't have many draft picks. Right now they only have 5 picks, no 2nd rounder, and only 2 p…
-
- 2 replies
- 524 views
-
-
I'm sure it was a cheap signing for depth at LB and a good ST player. Still, good move. Roster Move: Bears sign LB Dylan Cole
-
- 2 replies
- 527 views
-
-
According to "Swift Sports Network" the Bears will be designated as the away team in a matchup with KC in Germany. I haven't seen this confirmed anywhere else. If true, it would be a good trade off. I'd prefer playing KC on a neutral site than at Arrowhead. Found this: Report: Bears expected to play Chiefs in Germany in 2023
-
- 2 replies
- 539 views
-
-
I listened to a Podcast about redrafting the Bears players if you were starting a new franchise with the obvious #1 choice being Fields. Then after that though, if you weigh previous performance and projected output, who would your next 5 players be? I am thinking it would be Moore, Edmunds, Jaylon Johnson, Wright, and maybe Brisker or Jackson. What do you think? Either way, I found it interesting that 3 out of the top 5 are new acquisitions, and if you go with Brisker, 4 out of 5 are from Poles. That really is pushing the depth chart down. Even guys off the list like Stevenson push Vildor to lead CB-backup role that he fits better in. Borom becomes a swing tack…
-
- 2 replies
- 540 views
-