Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by adam,

    Chris posted on the Windy City Gridiron Blog: http://www.windycitygridiron.com/2010/5/24...trade#storyjump I really like Chris Harris and glad he is back with us.

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  2. Started by Pixote,

    Bears Banking on Another Tice Turnaround

  3. Started by DaBearSox,

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5386899 good news for us, bad for the pack.

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  4. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedi.../content.1.html

    • 1 reply
    • 986 views
  5. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://deadspin.com/5603701/brett-favre-on...ot-a-love-story

  6. Started by flea,

    BOURBONNAIS — One week into training camp it would appear Jay Cutler has a new favorite target, or Mike Martz does anyway. But the new offensive coordinator said it's just by chance that receiver Johnny Knox has been targeted considerably more times than the other options in the offense after nine practices. According to the Tribune's chart of 11-on-11 and seven-on-seven drills to this point, Knox has been targeted 55 times, 16 more than Devin Hester and Greg Olsen. "We're installing right now and depending on the coverages the ball will go different places," Martz said. "Everything we script is just plays going in so it depends on what the defense is doing. Bec…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  7. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Hopefully everyone stays healthy. I just picked up some tickets for the game so I'm hoping to see a Cutler TD!!! Don't get the opportunity to see the Bears out here, so I figured the 22 bucks I dropped per preseason ticket was well worth it.

  8. http://www.chicitysports.com/2010/08/17/el...-vs-jets-video/ Reasons like this is why I am happy we only let Cutler play 1 series. He got destroyed, can't believe the amount of blood.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  9. Started by Pixote,

    bowlingtwig brought to my attention a poster called linsim. He is, from what I saw in his posts, and internet marketer trying to use forums to gain backlinks to his products. He is not too smart as you usually do that by making posts in forums related to the product you are promoting. Needless to say I have deleted all of his posts and kissed him good-bye. If he or anyone else like this shows up again please let us know. Thanks Gary for the heads-up!

  10. Started by Wesson44,

    September 16, 2010 Bears sign reserve linebacker Wilson to one-year deal By: Larry Mayer | Last Updated: 9/16/2010 11:08 AM LAKE FOREST, Ill. – The Bears on Thursday signed linebacker Rod Wilson to a one-year contract. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. Wilson replaces Hunter Hillenmeyer, who was placed on injured reserve Tuesday due to a concussion he suffered in the Bears’ third preseason game against the Arizona Cardinals. Wilson was selected by the Bears in the seventh round of the 2005 draft. After missing his rookie season with a knee injury, he appeared in 28 games in 2006-07, recording 30 special teams tackles and 12 stops on defense. Af…

  11. Started by madlithuanian,

    A friend of mine listening to the radio in LA, heard some mention of a Favre news conference today in an hour. I'm trying to see if it's BS, or moreso something about the potential Vincent jackson trade to MIN. I'm scouring for more info... After talking more w/ my friend, I think it's probably just his weekly news conference and nothing more. I'm sure it'd be all over the internet if it were something more.

  12. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedi...tml?eref=sircrc

  13. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    Former scout bucky brooks breaks down the game monday night. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81ac...ight-in-chicago

  14. Hey guys. Do to my pesky need for a job, I had to move from Chicago to southwestern Connecticut/NYC area. I just found out I can't get DirectTV installed in my apartment. Anyone know of any bars in the greater NYC area that cater to Bears fans on Sunday, like a Bears fan club or something?

  15. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Frank Omiyale is a total waste of space

  16. Started by madlithuanian,

    It was a nice sotry about the little girl and Rodger...but last I checked the game was in Chicago, not Green Bay/ Seriously, wasn't there a feel good story the Bears had that could have been showcased? BS Packers fulffery by the media.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  17. Started by jason,

    JK bschmaranz. Seriously though, I'd appreciate it if you would refrain from making similar predictions in the future. This thread is filled with prophecy and ignorance. It's amazing to look back at what has been said, and too easy for some to flip-flop when they realize they have been wrong. In this case, however, nobody is as right as bschmaranz.

  18. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    ha! tryin to lighten the mood. If I was as terrible as any bears offensive lineman was on sunday, i would have been fired Monday morning. Frank Omiyale looks like a drunk Fred Miller

    • 1 reply
    • 924 views
  19. Started by 50england50,

    Has anyone got any ideas why Tommie looks such an average player. I see effort but is that enough. Pulling him from the starting lineup has had no effect at all, has i thought this move would fire him up to reproduce his playing to a probowl level or is it our scheme. Or should he be cut to release money for offensive line

  20. Started by Chitownhustla,

    The replay of goal line fumble. Yeah I puked 2times. How could lovie not challenge it

    • 1 reply
    • 934 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.