Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,547 topics in this forum
-
This just gets me pumped up: http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=8792
-
- 1 reply
- 850 views
-
-
Is it me, or does it just feel odd on yet another day when the quarterbacking for the bears is beyond atrocious, 2 castoffs (Orton, no so much a castoff albeit) perform well and provide big wins for their teams? Many of us have claimed that we simply cannot develop players. I'm not sure that's the case here...but it just makes me think. My dad brought the subject up to me. While we both agreed that Cutler is better than either of those 2...it was just kind of odd both did well while we floundered with no heart or brains yet again...
-
- 0 replies
- 849 views
-
-
ChitownMan just sent me a message about going to the Rams game and tailgating. I think it would be great to get everyone on here together for a pregame party. I tailgate in the premium south lot for every game. If anyone else is interested in getting together let me know! GO BEARS!
-
- 1 reply
- 849 views
-
-
Bears' lineup of 2011 opponents nearly set September 14, 2010 8:24 AM | 1 Comment By Brad Biggs We're just one week into the NFL season after a doubleheader Monday night, but it's never too early to look ahead. Way ahead. Provided a labor situation doesn't go from bad to completely lost -- and football is played in 2011 -- the Bears' opponents for next season are nearly set. All that remains to be determined is which teams the Bears will face from the NFC West and the NFC East (they will play the corresponding finisher from each of those divisions). Here is the Bears' lineup of opponents for 2011: BEARS' 2011 OPPONENTS Home Atlanta Car…
-
- 0 replies
- 849 views
-
-
http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...earnt04.article Peace
-
- 0 replies
- 849 views
-
-
Trade down with Buffalo to 21 & 22 mandatory. ALABAMA 1. Calvin Ridley, WR 1. Rashaan Evans, ILB 2. Anthony Averett, CB 4. Da'Shawn Hand, 3-4DE 4. Tony Brown, CB 5. Robert Foster, WR 6. Bradley Bozeman, C, Alabama 7. Shaun Dion Hamilton, ILB OHIO STATE 1. Denzel Ward, CB 1. Billy Price, C 2. Jamarco Jones, OT 4. Sam Hubbard, DE 4. Jerome Baker, OLB 5. Tyquan Lewis, Edge 6. Chris Worley, ILB 7. JT Barrett, QB Neither are perfect, but I actually would be pretty happy with either draft.
-
- 2 replies
- 849 views
-
-
Man, this is the third, or fourth, time that I will be on a plane when the Bears play. I think, but then again, I've had some good bourbon since then, that we always win when I'm flying. So, on Dec 2nd I'll ask for the good stuff on the plane!
-
- 2 replies
- 849 views
-
-
Mahomes vs Trubisky, Reid vs Nagy, Butker vs Pineiro! A bunch of storylines this week, except the Bears at 7-7 have very little to play for while the Chiefs are essentially only jockeying for the #3 or #4 seed. The #4 seed gets Buffalo and the #3 seed gets Pittsburgh or Tennessee. After that loss, and how it ended on the 2 yard line. I don't know how the Bears get up for this game. I am thinking the secondary gets torched by KC as no one can stay with Hill, Hardiman, or Kelce. Mahomes might be out at halftime with a huge lead. The Bears have too many injuries and nothing to play for. The offense is still a mess, so it could get ugly. I am thinking Chiefs 34…
-
- 5 replies
- 849 views
-
-
https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2021/3/13/22329347/chicago-bears-restructure-khalil-mack-eddie-jackson-cody-whitehair-contracts-2021-nfl-free-agency Nothing surprising
-
- 3 replies
- 849 views
-
-
I have not forgotten the whooping the Giants put on us a couple years ago. I doubt Jay Cutler has forgotten either. Now is the prime time game to go out and get revenge. Hit these guys hard early and let them know it's going to be a long flight home and never let off the throttle. I like this from Kromer. We know he is a man of high expectations for execution of assignments. Our players come in to work the day after a big loss and get right back to work even giving themselves homework. We all know the offense has not put together a complete but from my vantage point I believe we have the talent and character in the locker room to reach that goal. http:…
-
- 1 reply
- 849 views
-
-
Zach Zaidman @ZachZaidman 5m5 minutes ago #Bears reached an agreement with Sam Garnes (assistant DBs), Dave Magazu (OL coach) and Derius Swinton II (assistant ST coach). Kevin Fishbain @kfishbain 4m4 minutes ago New Bears O-line coach Dave Magazu has coached with John Fox since 2003. Fun fact: he coached offensive tackles/tight ends at NIU in 1984
-
- 0 replies
- 848 views
-
-
Almost 60 years of watching the Bears. I told myself I would not say anything anymore after Monday night. But here I am. I have infested more time and emotions than I want to say, And still have had my heart ripped out for all but one season If my mind was not so weak I would list all the games I have watched since the 70's, 80's 90' into the next century when they did not close the season. Still they are not the Lions, Minnesota, or any of a dozen teams who have not won the big one. They are and will always be the most storied franchise in NFL history Then I read a story on on the Bears web site. https://www.chicagobears.com/news/chicago-bears-of…
-
- 3 replies
- 848 views
-
-
Illinois came back from being down 31-10 to Michigan State in the 3rd quarter and won 37-34 after scoring 27 points in the 4th. HC Lovie Smith was carried off the field by his players as they became eligible for their first bowl game since 2014. https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/lovie-smith-carried-by-illini-players-after-comeback-win/ar-BBWwuzr?li=BBnb7Kzy
-
- 2 replies
- 847 views
-
-
All day long I've read all this about sports and football in covid - 19. Was going to post a BS post about how I know better than everyone else. LOL. Bottom line is I hope all these people who make a lot more mula than me and run all these billion dollar sports leagues can get things to work. But I'm sorry, I just don't see it in todays world. Thats why the world is better off left to those who say they can vs those who say you can't.
-
- 3 replies
- 847 views
-
-
The first and foremost factor will be health. With DJ Williams returning to practice and possibly starting, having rookie LBs Bostic and Greene serving as depth bodes well. Of course Williams health going forward will be a concern but Bostic receiving significant reps in the preseason is a plus.Right now this team is thin at the OL depth an CB depth and inexperienced at quite a few positions after the top 3 guys. DT,DE,CB,OL and QB. This seems to be a work in progress and I'm not sure that this isn't a calculated gamble on Emery's part. If Cutler suffers a freakish accident on the field like when he broke his finger against the Chargers a couple of years ago then th…
-
- 2 replies
- 847 views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...blems-for-bucs/
-
- 1 reply
- 847 views
-
-
http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1...42-13b5cb17a9e8 In an "Around the League" feature posted this week, NFL.com analyst Chris Wesseling selects the Bears' Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jeffery as the best wide receiver tandem in the NFL. "A prototypical go-to target on third downs in the red zone, Marshall is among the NFL's top handful of receivers from the past decade," Wesseling writes. "He was outplayed at times last season by Jeffery, who was a big-play machine en route to finishing second among NFL receivers with 1,521 yards from scrimmage." -------------------------------------------------- The place where receivers go to die has turned arou…
-
- 4 replies
- 847 views
-
-
You miscreants. Why did they have to move draft day?
-
- 4 replies
- 846 views
-
-
LSU CB Jalen Collins as a mid rd day 3 pick at 6-1 203 seems to fit a Fangio CB but needs to be coached up.
-
- 0 replies
- 846 views
-
-
Roquan Smith (concern about is mental state, potential to be great or wash out) James Daniels (serviceable NFL player) Anthony Miller (can't run correct routes) Joel Iyiegbuniwe (no impact) Bilal Nichols (injured, but good player) Kylie Fitts (no impact) Javon Wims (not allowed to play, but looks promising) Mitchell Trubisky (?) Adam Shaheen (injury prone, potential to be serviceable) Eddie Jackson (home run) Tarik Cohen (above average in 2017/2018) Jordan Morgan (no impact) Leonard Floyd (serviceable NFL player) Cody Whitehair (serviceable NFL player) Jonathan Bullard (washout) Nick Kwiatkoski (serviceable NFL backup) Deon Bush (special teams/backup) Dei…
-
- 3 replies
- 846 views
-