Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by bradjock,

    I have not been able to find any details on the Mayors suggestion of adding 5,000+ seats to Soldier Field. Any idea on where the hell these would go that makes sense? I love the idea for a variety of reasons. Not to mention, we are the 2nd biggest market and have the 2nd smallest stadium. But I can't think of any way that this is logistically practical.

  2. Started by Stinger226,

    http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/03/06/dur...-agency-primer/ This had a lot of valid points in the article, I think he is right on with FAgency, we will be going after valve and quantity .

    • 1 reply
    • 758 views
  3. Started by Connorbear,

    I think Amos may be done for the year. http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1...5b-6f8c43e9f6dc Peace

  4. Started by Connorbear,

    Marcus Cooper 1 defensive snap. Markus Wheaton 1 offensive snap. Adam Shaheen 9 offensive snaps. WTF is this coaching staff doing? Peace

  5. Started by Connorbear,

    He's 36 for 38 since leaving the Bears. Peace

  6. Started by AZ54,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1...7b-1149a35f5625 It's been a tough year but take a moment to listen to this interview with Zach Miller. Best wishes to Zach on his recovery.

  7. Started by adam,

    We play the AFC East and NFC West, while drawing the NYG and TB in the remaining games. GB gets WAS and ATL, DET gets DAL and CAR, and MIN gets PHI and NO. Otherwise we have common opponents. Based on home/away, we get NE, SEA, and LAR at home, and our toughest opponent away (out of division) is BUF. 2018 schedule: HOME MIN (13-3)* W DET (9-7) W GB (7-9) W LAR (11-5)* L SEA (9-7) L NE (13-3)* L NYJ (5-11) W TB (5-11) W AWAY MIN (13-3)* L DET (9-7) L GB (7-9) L ARZ (8-8) W SF (6-10) L BUF (9-7)* L MIA (6-10) W NYG (3-13) W *Playoff Teams I am hoping we can split the division (3-3), beat the Jets and Bucs at home,…

    • 1 reply
    • 793 views
  8. Started by bowlingtwig,

    Per Adam schefter Fox is officially gone.

  9. Started by FlyfishingBear,

    Don't know if this was posted before and I know there are many who are not a fan of McDaniels, but it's a good read. I don't think there are any of us that didn't mess up when we were young and knew more than the rest of the world. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2666428...-pick-his-spots

  10. Started by Stinger226,

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2757373...owl-predictions I am all in on this draft. 1 Q. Nelson/LG stud stud stud 2 C. Kirk/WR ( 4.4 speed) our deep threat 4a H Mata'afa/ Edge (in this draft T. Edmunds and l. Carter are still available) I dont see that happening. HM had 22.5 TFL and 10.5 Ss at 6'2" 252 could fill the McPhee role 4b M Ateman/WR ( our Jeffery's type) 5 B J Hill/5t huge and active 6 J Noteboom/OT ( keep Massie for one year and groom him to take his place) 7 Deatrick Nichols/CB speed guy with 11 Ints in 3 years.

  11. Started by Pixote,

    Hope this helps with our injury problems, certainly can't hurt: Bears hire Andre Tucker as head athletic trainer, Jason Loscalzo as strength coach Washington State strength and conditioning coach Jason Loscalzo to join Chicago Bears

    • 1 reply
    • 874 views
  12. Started by bowlingtwig,

    Pace talked today ahead of the combine and he was very open. He said that he's already talked with Willie young and he will be released and said that Mike Glennon has something in his contract that prohibits the team from releasing him until the new league yr starts however he will be released as well

  13. Started by adam,

    Per everyone. Glennon saves $11.5 and Young saves $4.5, so another $16mil. Kyle Long now the oldest player on the team at 29. Now with the 3rd most cap space heading into free agency and 6th youngest team in the league. Wheaton and Cooper should be next, another $9.5 in savings and would make us the 4th youngest team in the league.

  14. Started by bradjock,

    It’s being reported by Moon Mullin that the Bears would trade Jordan Howard and the #8 overall pick for Jarvis Landry, the #11 pick and a 3rd rounder. I actually like this. Howard doesn’t fit our new offensive scheme as he’s a terrible pass catcher. It’d also be nice to get a 3rd round pick. The downside is we’d need to sign Landry to a long term contract extension as he’s been tagged. I’m also not thrilled about dropping from 8 to 11. But this would take care of our most pressing need.

    • 1 reply
    • 692 views
  15. Started by jason,

    Most years I get to watch the entire combine. Either live or recorded. This year I didn't, so I don't have as good of a handle as normally. So... Which guys have risen on your personal charts? Mid round guys who might have moved to bottom first. Nobodies who are now mid round guys. And also the late round sleepers. Who's the guy the Bears should get with a big surprise?

    • 1 reply
    • 795 views
  16. Started by jason,

    Most years I get to watch the entire combine. Either live or recorded. This year I didn't, so I don't have as good of a handle as normally. So... Which guys have risen on your personal charts? Mid round guys who might have moved to bottom first. Nobodies who are now mid round guys. And also the late round sleepers. Who's the guy the Bears should get with a big surprise?

    • 1 reply
    • 759 views
  17. Started by AZ54,

    With the owners meetings completed and just a few weeks before the draft any remaining free agents are getting nervous to find roster spots. This is where Pace often does a lot of work to fill out the roster. I think he's done with big contracts except for any extensions he wants to do with our current players (reportedly Goldman, maybe Amos). We have almost $28mil in cap space and have yet to cut Freeman which opens up another $3.5mil. That leaves room to sign a "name" player on a decent low risk deal. About the only "name" player I'm interested in is Jonathan Hankins because I think if his asking price drops low enough he can add some starter level depth while le…

  18. Started by Connorbear,

    http://www.profootballweekly.com/2018/04/06/chicago-bears-will-have-to-spend-big-to-keep-wr-meredith/akqo3r7/ If the medical staff says he's good to go then I would sign him. Peace

  19. Started by lemonej,

    8 Tremaine Edmunds ILB Va Tech 39 Isaiah Oliver CB Colo. 105 Desmond Harrison OT West Georgia 115 Marquis Haynes OLB Mississippi 145 Allen Lazard WR Iowa ST. 181 Holton Hill CB Texas 224 Jamil Damby OG Maine I tried to think of a scenario where either Lorenzo Carter OLB Georgia or Brian ONeill OT Pitt is at 39 but, I believe both will be gone by that pick. As for Harrison, he will be a project but, Hiestand is a good tutor. My alternate pick at 105 is Kemeko Turay OLB Rutgers.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  20. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    Well, we are less than an hour from the draft kick off. I thought I'd start a thread to discuss general draft thoughts about all teams and picks.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.