Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by bear trap,

    Here's the link: http://www.bangcartoon.com/2008/tvguide.htm I've been looking at this site for a while and they always make something that makes me laugh.

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  2. The Bears re-sign LB Darryl McClover a special teams demon. That doesn't bode well for some one on the LB crew.

  3. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    Dusty gone surprises me but dont.

    • 1 reply
    • 907 views
  4. Started by adam,

    I love these prediction systems and such. This one is funny. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Avo3...o&type=lgns The title says it all "Favre gives Vikings edge in NFC". Wow, so we finish 3rd in the Division and have the easiest SoS. No way.

  5. Started by Wesson44,

    Quarterbacks (2): Jay Cutler, Caleb Hanie. When you have an elite quarterback, it's easy to go with just two. The team will look for a third for the practice squad and consider Brett Basanez. Running backs/fullbacks (5): Matt Forte, Kevin Jones, Garrett Wolfe, Adrian Peterson, Jason McKie. It's been an uphill battle for Peterson, but he ran very well at Denver and always has been reliable on special teams. ''I just show up on film,'' Peterson said when asked how he evaluated his chances. ''If they stick me out on the field, I am going to show up. I'm going to let the chips fall where they do. I'm not losing sleep over anything.'' Jones hasn't sparkled i…

    • 1 reply
    • 797 views
  6. Started by Connorbear,

    Better make this team. He was the best d-lineman on the field tonight. Peace

  7. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Given the possibilty (or at least conspiracy type theory) that Gaines might be kept around to perform double duty as a FB is there a possibilty that since Basenez appears to be leaving that the Bears could be hoping to snag Matt Jones after all? Given his prior experience as a QB at Arkansas and his more recent discoverd ability as a WR, he could be an ideal fit to fill both roles. As much as I dislike the guy, I know many of you are fans of his. I hope I'm wrong.

  8. I got his sneaking feeling Jerry is going to be up all nite watching that waiver wire and determining who stays and who goes. With Teams publishing thier cuts later tonite and Hiding em like Pitt, Ill bet JA has a Mongo cup of java and sitting at that puter.

  9. Started by bear trap,

    I know we have a lot of depth at d-line but this guy was always underrated for us and would be great depth at the tackle position if we grow thin again... Ian scott released from chargers link: http://twitter.com/sdutChargers/statuses/3786264713

  10. Must-Read Article with Urlacher Quotes One of the better articles I have read with quotes from Urlacher. Let's face it, he has never been a good interview, he will never be a color analyst on Fox, or teach Speech at a college. However, he comes off excellent in this piece.

  11. Started by Connorbear,

    I like what Alex Brown has to say. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...-bear07.article Peace

  12. Started by xvflutop,

    http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...earnt11.article

  13. Started by Stinger226,

    Do we start to get lucky again with stars not playing at the time we play them. This will be a huge advantage to us with him out.

  14. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    I have to admitt, I would hit that.

  15. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2009/09/be...have_reach.html Interesting move really. More ST player i think.

    • 1 reply
    • 980 views
  16. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    chicagobears.com Apparently, those of us who are going to the game are supposed to wear pink.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  17. Started by bowlingtwig,

    What else does Marinelli have up his sleeves. http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=6121

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  18. Started by Grouchy Bear,

    It's been a tough week listening to the so called experts ( TV, Radio ) pick apart this team, especially the offense. What I see is an offense that is in transition. We had 6 new starters last week, 7 this week on offense. But all they want to do talk about an interview after the game by our QB. (I myself do not know what the big deal was. Is he the new Vick, Owens and Burrass the NFL badboy ! That is BS ! IF Lovie has friends like that I hate to see his enemies.) It may get worse before it gets better ! I don't when everything will click in but when it does we will be pleased. We may see some games where we could score tons of points and then close to none…

  19. Started by BearFan2000,

    So far the Lions have kept themselves in the game. It would be funny if Detroit pulls out a win against the Vikings. But then again the Browns held them close for about as long and then collapsed.

  20. Started by Pixote,

    There were a few wondering why Urlacher could not play with a cast, like we have seen some other players do with certain injuries. I found the article linked below very informative and was definitely worth reading. Urlacher Praises Bears' Medical Team

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.