Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,547 topics in this forum
-
watching this vid is getting me pumped, so glad URL is playing back a high level. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6FBt4N1vac
-
- 0 replies
- 670 views
-
-
http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...an-to-play.html
-
- 1 reply
- 670 views
-
-
Non Bears related. But need some fantasy advice. My team is on life support. 10 team full PPR I'm sitting at 5-6 with 3 games left. I pretty much need to run the table to have a shot at the playoffs (not looking good). We start 1 QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 K, 1 D/ST. Current roster QBs - Cousins and Prescott RBs - K. Hunt, Mixen, Howard, J. Richard WRs - D. Adams, Cooper, Allan Robinson, Sammy Watkins, Anthony Miller TEs - Ertz, Graham K - Lutz D/ST - Bears Trying to decide who on my team is expendable to open up roster spots to add players that can help these next three weeks. I plan on droppi…
-
- 0 replies
- 669 views
-
-
Larry Wilson, DB for the St. Louis Cards died. I remember him as a solid player. About 30 years ago I sent him a card to be signed. He thanked me for being a BEAR fan and graciously gave me his signature. I read the he was a real class act, and I believe it. https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2020/09/18/larry-wilson-cardinals-icon-and-nfl-all-time-great-dies-age-82/5827122002/
-
- 1 reply
- 669 views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...-jimmy-clausen/
-
- 1 reply
- 669 views
-
-
As of today, the Bears have 9 offensive starters signed thru 2026 and 8 signed thru 2027. Thuney, Jones, and Swift are the 3. If you assume Trapilo starts at some point, then LG and RB are the only starter needs in the next 2 years on offense (which is awesome). On defense, it is 6 (Sweat, Johnson, Gordon, Odeyingbo, Jarrett, and Edwards) thru 2027. Edmunds, Dexter, and Stevenson go to 2026, with both safeties on the final year of their contracts this year. If Turner becomes a starter at DT, he might negate the loss of Billings in 2026, but the need would pop up after 2026 if Dexter is not extended. Either way, this is not bad at all for current needs for the ne…
-
- 3 replies
- 669 views
-
-
Both Godwin and Gallup tore their ACLs in the last few weeks. The WR FA market is going to be crazy thin and overpriced. The Bears are going to need to go mid-tier so they don't break the bank on a mediocre player. Mike Williams is now the healthiest and will probably get the biggest contract.
-
- 1 reply
- 668 views
-
-
http://www.nootsnotes.com/2010/10/17/noots...0-over-chicago/
-
- 0 replies
- 668 views
-
-
Here ya go http://wellsports2.blogspot.com/2011/09/08...-cleveland.html
-
- 0 replies
- 666 views
-
-
I went into this game expecting a total Mel Tuckeresque coverage disaster. Instead they all seemed to know their job. We have to credit Houston-Carson and Jaylon Johnson for keeping the young guys lined up properly during the game. Plus the coaches deserve a ton of credit getting them ready. It's one game so I'm not trying to go overboard but it certainly feels like this rookie group of DBs is giving us a solid depth/foundation for the future. We already know what we have in Brisker and Gordon has been coming along well lately. Now today we see Jaylon Jones and Josh Blackwell play well along with Elijah Hicks at safety. Earlier in the season Jaylon J…
-
- 2 replies
- 666 views
-
-
Line got stuood up, saw one guy actually running routes, why the hell was Vasher onkn the field for returns? Its only preseason so not much stock in anything, but geez. Cant wait to see the articles on our team this week..
-
bronco uniforms look like roller derby uniforms, for real!
-
- 0 replies
- 666 views
-
-
-
Despite our issues at WR for some reason I still lean toward fixing the CB/S position in Rd 2. That's not to say I wouldn't draft a WR there if the right talent fell to us. Maybe at this point I simply like the DB options in Rd 2 better than the WR options. Looking at WR who will still be on the board in Rd 2-5 I came across Justyn Ross. Physically he's an easy fit to step into ARob's role but he has some serious injury history having had surgery to repair a congenital fusion condition with his neck and spine. He missed all of 2020 for that but returned in 2021 and still played well. I like his skill set and he's a player I'll be tracking as we go through the scouti…
-
- 2 replies
- 666 views
-
-
Just realized that fanspeak has updated their big board after round 1: Here is my first mock with out any trades: http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/sharedraft.php?d=xhtevf The link will show all the simulated picks for each team so you can see who was picked before / after Bears selection in each round. R1 DB KYLE FULLER VA R2 …
-
- 0 replies
- 666 views
-
-
per Biggs' twitter. Welcome aboard, 2011 draft class. In 2014, you'll all likely be on other teams, whether it's the NFL or CFL.
-
- 0 replies
- 665 views
-
-
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,3163762.story
-
- 0 replies
- 665 views
-
-
-
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,2184034.story
-
- 0 replies
- 665 views
-
-