Everything posted by NeoBear
-
POLL: What would you do with the 1st rd pick?
LT-Any of the top 3 would be fine.
-
How the hell did we lose....
Yea and he just watched how pathetic he was against Washington.
- Question about this site
-
The Suggestion Box...
There were over 1,000 registered members. Not all active though.
-
AAAAAHHHHH!!!! I'm a NEWBIE again!
He's not a man, he's a posting machine.
-
Falcons seek stability after Petrino's sudden departure
A link would be good.
-
Bears sign help at DT
that must have been one hell of a tear to be out this long.
-
What's up folks !
You should be kicked for not posting one.
-
AAAAAHHHHH!!!! I'm a NEWBIE again!
I'm shure we could find a way to make you a permenent newbie. lol
-
Introduction thread
We can also add a little about ourselves. NeoBear 41yrs old Been around since 99 with DaBearsShrine
-
Monniker Translation Thread
I posted you and screech from saved by the bell. lol
-
Wallpapers
Anyone got a Hester?
-
Beekman or Metcalf?
Exactly my thoughts flea
-
Monniker Translation Thread
Dont feel bad, mine hasnt changed either. I also think I remember you in a separated at birth also.lol Do you remember it?